Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gina87

speak for yourself hon because as far as I am concerned Sajan are just perfect and will always remain so ....and trust me when I say this that most of the sajan fans loved the rain dance and the rest of the stuffπŸ˜‰...especially the morining afterπŸ˜†....

there was nothing vulgur or cheap about it....and its very sad to see people can turn something so beautiful into something ugly just for the heck of it....

i am just shocked 😲.............i was not expecting this...................😲 ............sorry for troubling you with my meaningless post..............can you please ask mods to close this one..................when sajan fans love the scene except some like me..........i will not like to spoil your mood............i thought we will protest but seems i was wrong.............sorry once again...............
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: surbhi123

i am just shocked 😲.............i was not expecting this...................😲 ............sorry for troubling you with my meaningless post..............can you please ask mods to close this one..................when sajan fans love the scene except some like me..........i will not like to spoil your mood............i thought we will protest but seems i was wrong.............sorry once again...............

please dont apologize hon because you have a right to have this opinion....all of us are different and me and a lot of sajan fans loved it...but you didn....it doesn make anyone right or wrong...its okay to have different opinions about stuff.😳...
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sari Haddon ke par hai....kuchh aur nahii yeh pyaar hai.....🀣
-Natasha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gina87

speak for yourself hon because as far as I am concerned Sajan are just perfect and will always remain so ....and trust me when I say this that most of the sajan fans loved the rain dance and the rest of the stuffπŸ˜‰...especially the morining afterπŸ˜†....

there was nothing vulgur or cheap about it....and its very sad to see people can turn something so beautiful into something ugly just for the heck of it....

@bold- I agree with you I personally loved that scene and especially when Gunjan said she trust him a lot 😳

@red- nothing new in this πŸ˜†
bunkybunky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar whatever they did does not mean gunjan will be preg and all..plzz cv's wont show kids soo fast..it may become serious for the moment but common its a youth show not a ekta crap show. whatever sajan did may also be something romantic ..the moments they shared which maybe remembered by both.