Uttaran

Vansh honeymoon good or bad plan?

Poll

Think you that Vansh prepares anything against his brother and his wif

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tapeyga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤔Vansh is too unstable to know of what he thinks  but he is too sensitive to rely on Ichcha and Veer.

I think that he going to make something of bad 😡 against his brother and Veer is going to fall into the trap as usual🥺.
 But needs not forgotten that Tapasya😡😡 are always spirit of faires bad plan and that one days she and Vansh is going to meet 🤣

What do u think guy??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yaar don't compare him with tapwater......vansh is unpredictable true but he is not evil like tapwater....tapwater is just too cheap and disgusting......vansh is a very nice person.....the only problem in him is that he has no trust in him neither he have confidence in him or on his destiny and fate.....

vansh can never be compared to tapwater at all....tapwater is plain evil...she has nothing good in her at all....

vansh is very good in heart.....just only his suspicion nature which is justified because he is not fully cured and this whole family including veer-ichcha hiding the truth from him.....neither veer wants to disclose his beautiful marital status and neither ichcha wants to tell about the letter.....and the whole family lied to him...what can we expect for a man like him who only had dark past and nothing else......if he have known the truth before marriage he would not have married ichcha in the first place......

please yaar do not compared vansh with tapwater.....tapwater is cheap and disgusting....all she knows his snatching...jealously...seduction...physical intimacy...forcing...using loved ones and people for her own benefit....anger...agression... thats it....

vansh is not like...he is innocent...he doesn't know anything everyone hidden the truth from him....i wish he would have known before marriage...he himself would not be suffering within himself...he is fighting thousand battles in him because of ichcha's past which he should have the rights to know before marriage which he only knew it on the day of marriage......its not his fault

as for my answer Frankly with him we never know there is what....well he is unpredictable
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yah I agree that Vansh is not calculating, manipulative or vengeance stricken as Tapu is....they are definitely in two different categories.......

IF and this is a big IF Vansh is planning on doing something to setup Veer adn Ichcha then I have 100% confidence that it will come out all okay in the end because Ichcha is faithful to Vansh adn is only thinking about him. She is Veer's Bhabhi and in her heart she has accepted that relationship status........So Vansh will fail if he is planning anything and hopefully taht will regain his trust in Ichcha......

As for the honeymoon I actually hope it brings Veer and Taps closer together because just remembering her face when she found Veer sleeping in bed makes me think that she has a chance to become "good"......or at least happy in her relationship with Veer if Veer is willing to give her a chance.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mages, u r right there is no comparison between vansh n taps....and one of the biggest factor is HOPE...
.with vansh there is hope that once he knows the truth about what happened he will change his doubting ways.......
 but with taps there is no hope of her jealousies ever going away as she is pure evil who thrives on making other peoples lives miserable( specially ichcha's)
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago