Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Umm Tune jo na likha woh main sunti rahi 🤣🤣🤣 Khaam kha bewajaa khwab bunti rahi 🤣🤣🤣 This is so random 🤣🤣🤣 bt was needed 🤣🤣
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wat a epi😍d pehla nasha wala song sequence...i luvd it...but its a very short part....next tym i want a biggggggggg update......
keep updatin...👍🏼
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 🤣🤣🤣 LALALALA 🤣🤣 suni suni rahon main update ka hi hai intezaar 🤣🤣
Bekaraar main bekaraar 🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 Done for u lajjeee kameeni 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

INDEX
18/05/10- Pg1
19/05/10- Pg1
20/05/10- Pg9
21/05/10- Pg11
24/05/10- Pg 11
25/05/10- Pg21
26/05/10- Pg21
27/05/10-Pg26
28/05/10-Pg27
31/05/10-Pg 28

Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
By god one year gne 🤣 i am soo bad 😔

I'll jst update few more parts and end this soon 😭

1st June 2010

Yuvi gets closer and naina keeps moving back but has this naughty smile ☺️ he looks a lil confused at that smile and keeps moving closer, but she doesnt budge, he stops in his tracks and just stares at her.
"Naina?"
she has a naughty smile still, and cums closer to him nw, he looks totally blown off guard 😆
"Yuvi, rukk kyun gaye?? hmmm" she puts her hands on his shoulders, he looks at her hands and then at her and smiles.
"kya iraada hai naina?" he holds her waist. they start moving while chatting.
"wahi jo tumhaara hai" 😉 she winks.
"oooh Tum to bohot modern ho 😈"
"really? you didnt knw?"
"No how would i knw"
"I love you Pehle kisne kaha tha?"
"tumne"
"First hug kisne kiya tha?"
"Tumne"
"First phone call kisne kiya tha?"
"okay fine, you done all the important stuff but maine bhi kaafi kuch hai okay" he starts to think lol
"Haan kiya hai na, mere room me sneak in karna aur phir yahan se sneak out karna" she smirks and shows him the window, they were so close to it, he gets a shock 🤣
"ab jao" she nudges him abit"
"Ohh to yeh chall raha tha"
"Haan now go, i'll see you tomorrow 😳"
He looks at her one more time then turns to go, but then comes back and hugs her tight, she's surprised but hugs back.
"yuvi kya hua?"
"Kuch nahi" he comes out of the hug and cups her face, you could see in his eyes how thank ful he was to god for having her.
"I love you Naina" he says and kisses her forhead, she smiles.
"I love you too Yuvi" she hugs him once again "and No one or nothing can change that okay, we will be together FOREVER" she assures him and gets out of the hugs and they both smile at eachother, they have a long cute eyelock until they hear a noise outside and he quickly rushes out saying bye to her, she blushes and closes her curtains and turns to attend to her father who was knocking at her door.

To be continued 😉

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 O M F G 😳 YOU UPDATED😲 kab kahan kaise 🤣🤣 btw why didnt u tell me or pm me🤔 u knew i was waiting for this kutiya 🤣 good tht i randomly wanted to read this again and i saw u updated warna i was never gonna know 😒🤣 bt im soo happy u updated ☺️ I shall leave a lamba comment on this part ASAP! for now ill jst reserve 🤣 BT *sigh* LOVE YuNa😍 and haila u wanna end this kameeni after reading this i wanna read more and ur ending 🤣🤣 we will see haan🤔 loved the end huggie the most🤪  Edited by YuNa4ever - 12 years ago