Pratigya

ibn VIDEO:what happens TOMOROW.kisna is DISGUSTING

pricey28 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT KRISHNA IS DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲 despite all the horrible, HORRIBLE things i have seen him do, i was STILL shocked to find out what he does in today's (may 25) and tomorrow's (may 26) episode!!!!!!
let me start with TODAY'S (may 25) episode first: i was appalled, APPALLED at what krishna was doing and saying!!!!! instead of actually telling the truth, and being man-enough to say that it was actually HIM who made pratigya lie, that all this tamasha has happened cause of him and ONLY him, he actually had the NERVE to say that it was pratigya who is lying, and told sajjan singh, "woh jhoot bol rahi hein"!!!!!!! 😲😲😲 and he said all this, EVEN WHEN pratigya was being HUMILIATED by his mother, his father, and her character was being questioned, cause of him, and ONLY him!!!!!! what a cowardly, COWARDLY little BOY (note i didn't say "man")!!!!!!!!!!! krishna looked like a COMPLETE mouse today, a total "scardy-cat" πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ seriously, andar mein kalija hein ki nahin, apni maa ka duth piya tha yah nahin...??? aur baat karte hein "MARD" hone ki...HEH...!!!
as for tomorrow's (may 26) episode, this is what happens: as you all know (from the promo), he SLAPS her. but he doesn't just do that. he also PULLS HER HAIR, and that too in front of HIS FAMILY, HER family, and actually had the nerve to STILL do it when prati's mom and dad was trying to stop him!!!!!! seriously, yeh admi hein yah JANWAR...???!!!!!!!!! completely TACTLESS, ek number ka BADDAMIZ!!!!!!!!!!!! 😑😑😑 i'm soooooooooooooo GLAD prati will FINALLY leave him.
here's the ibn VIDEO which shows what happens TOMORROW (may 26):
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S7L-ZN0pOM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
URGH!!!How dare he do tht infront of everyone!!!😑😑😑
pricey28 thumbnail
^^^EXACTLY!!!!! can you believe him shru???!!!!!!!! EK NUMBER KA BADDAMIZ!!!!!!! apni sansur aur sasuma ka bhi koi izzat nahin karta, behooda!!!!! 😑

Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: pricey28

^^^EXACTLY!!!!! can you believe him shru???!!!!!!!! EK NUMBER KA BADDAMIZ!!!!!!! apni sansur aur sasuma ka bhi koi izzat nahin karta, behooda!!!!! 😲😲😑😑

He's soooooooooooooooo disgusting yaar🀒 I mean usse dhekte hi kuch ajeeb sa sick feeling aajata hai and to top it off this jerk has no manners even when he mingles with his elders.Uski toh haat thod deni chahiye.Jerk!!Angry
pricey28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

He's soooooooooooooooo disgusting yaar🀒 I mean usse dhekte hi kuch ajeeb sa sick feeling aajata hai and to top it off this jerk has no manners even when he mingles with his elders.Uski toh haat thod deni chahiye.Jerk!!😑

COMPLETELY agree with you yaar.
KAISE koi insaan AISE mar sakta hain ek ladki koh IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, HER parents, and that too when her parents are trying to stop him???!!!!!!!! 😲😲😲 and the MOST HORRIBLE part, he's doing all this, beating her, cause of HIS galatiya!!!!!!! chi, chi, chi!!!!!!!!! GOOD pratigya LEAVES HIS A$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😈
aur shru, uski appearance ka toh baat hi maat kar tu meri saath. ughhhh....kaise dress-up karte hein... 🀒 usse DEKHNE hi se meri ang jaal uththi hein. and when he speaks, with that HORRIBLE grammar, and NO manners...UGHHHHHH!!!!!! 😑🀒 people tend to forget, THIS is where lies the core of all the problems: his terrible mannerisms, his UNCIVILIZED nature, his way of speaking...if he hadn't had those terrible qualities, prati probably would've never rejected him to begin with, and would've gotten married to him willingly.
chalo, even AFTER marriage, if he had shown SOME change in those areas, she could've at least come to like him a LITTLE BIT. but no, KAISE like karti pratigya usse...???
ALL HE DOES IS GUNDA-KARTI, SIRF BAHAR GHUMTA REHTA HEIN WITH HIS GUNDE FRIENDS!!!!!! no ambitions, no goals...tell me, which girl can even begin to like him, even a LITTLE bit???
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: pricey28

COMPLETELY agree with you yaar.
KAISE koi insaan AISE mar sakta hain ek ladki koh IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, HER parents, and that too when her parents are trying to stop him???!!!!!!!! 😲😲😲 and the MOST HORRIBLE part, he's doing all this, beating her, cause of HIS galatiya!!!!!!! chi, chi, chi!!!!!!!!! GOOD pratigya LEAVES HIS A$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😈
aur shru, uski appearance ka toh baat hi maat kar tu meri saath. ughhhh....kaise dress-up karte hein... 🀒 usse DEKHNE hi se meri ang jaal uththi hein. and when he speaks, with that HORRIBLE grammar, and NO manners...UGHHHHHH!!!!!! 😑🀒 people tend to forget, THIS is where lies the core of all the problems: his terrible mannerisms, his UNCIVILIZED nature, his way of speaking...if he hadn't had those terrible qualities, prati probably would've never rejected him to begin with, and would've gotten married to him willingly.
chalo, even AFTER marriage, if he had shown SOME change in those areas, she could've at least come to like him a LITTLE BIT. but no, KAISE like karti pratigya usse...???
ALL HE DOES IS GUNDA-KARTI, SIRF BAHAR GHUMTA REHTA HEIN WITH HIS GUNDE FRIENDS!!!!!! no ambitions, no goals...tell me, which girl can even begin to like him, even a LITTLE bit???

yaar,I've lost all hope for this jerk!! I don't think he's gonna improve now.And he doesn't even help his father out in his business,nothing.He's just a person who is an absolut ZERO in life!!!kitna useless hai woh!!!🀒
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
where was adarsh? and her parents didn't even do anything:(
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shabz.

where was adarsh? and her parents didn't even do anything:(

well when they couldn't even handle Komal when she literally pushed Roli out of the house you can't expect them to do much to a gunda like Krishna Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

well when they couldn't even handle Komal when she literally pushed Roli out of the house you can't expect them to do much to a gunda like Krishna

but shruthi how can they see krishna manhandle their daughter/sister like that...im hoping adarsh does actually do something otherwise he needs a whack

p.s. how r u hun?
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shabz.

but shruthi how can they see krishna manhandle their daughter/sister like that...im hoping adarsh does actually do something otherwise he needs a whack

p.s. how r u hun?

I am fine Shabz and what abt you??😊
well I just saw the video and if I am not mistaken since my sound system ain't working😑Shyamji was actually asking Pratigya not to take a hasty decision like leaving the house or something like tht.I mean is this guys for realwhen his own daughter is getting ill treated infront of him he's hardly doing anythingπŸ˜’I really hope Adarsh does somthing abt it and not just go and hit a wall instead.