Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aparajhita. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sam.

Hey apsy ,we all are just laughing at the fair and lovely add that was included in the epi and also because of abeer's expression in the precapπŸ˜†

i knew they will advertise fair and lovely...remember that add...dekhiye leher and fair and lovely ka badla roop..🀣..
and poor abeer...apni zindagi se door rehna hiiiii hogaaaa....🀣
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, read all the pages since I was here last...πŸ˜†

Can someone tell me the significance of the satyanarayan puja?......also I hope Dadi doesn't come up with some other idea to keep them apart....I understand Abeer's expression was to die for?

@Sam, u made my day saying Abeer was like how he was during the antakshari...its one of my faves.....cannot wait to see the epi now...😊
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Apsy-I know ,poor abeer 🀣Sab planning flop hogaya he was not even being subtle when he was telling his family members that he and leher will go rest because they are tired.
@Ferdous-Actually it was a pretty good epi today ,Loved abeer's expressions throughout:))
Noorii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O.k shobs 😊 ...
@sam ohhh really sami...I haven't seen dat part...but dadi k plans kuch aur he hain πŸ˜‰
& dat fair & lovely..what was dat for????
chutki iz cute..loved her today...chalo fair & lovely ke meherbani ucey bhi thode dialogues mil gaye πŸ˜† ..& I really cant believe Abeer said dat he need some rest infront ov his family πŸ˜‰ Edited by kmh25th - 13 years ago
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
@sam-
i knw...poor he...🀣....sej sajne ke baad bhi.....bechara..🀣🀣
and yup..i agree...he was nt even being subtle when he told his family that he and leher r tired...🀣
and u saw dat..chutki waving her hand and abeer....bechara expression...🀣.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sam.

@Apsy-I know ,poor abeer 🀣Sab planning flop hogaya he was not even being subtle when he was telling his family members that he and leher will go rest because they are tired.

@Ferdous-Actually it was a pretty good epi today ,Loved abeer's expressions throughout:))

I hope Tn wasn't sneering, can't abide that.

Sam, abeer is a young man and full of....erm...energy. Bechara has waited few days, he now was expecting the whole nine yards and Dadi puts her foot in...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I think we will see some fun sneaking around on monday/tue.......I posted on the other thread that perhaps leher should sneak out and meet abeer somewhere......of course Dadi too sneaking around!πŸ˜†
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I hope Tn wasn't sneering, can't abide that.

Sam, abeer is a young man and full of....erm...energy. Bechara has waited few days, he now was expecting the whole nine yards and Dadi puts her foot in...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I think we will see some fun sneaking around on monday/tue.......I posted on the other thread that perhaps leher should sneak out and meet abeer somewhere......of course Dadi too sneaking around!πŸ˜†

Yes, even if they don't get a chance for 'ahem', they can just sneak around and have a cute moment. We should get at least that on Monday. But, 3 more days for the next episode.....This is just getting too much.
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey, I just checked Colors website. There's a repeat telecast on Saturday from 8-9am of YPNHK. Finally, the channel is relenting a little.
sam. thumbnail
@Apsy-Yes i saw chutki waving her hands and abeer's bechara expressions saying "yeh kaunsa riwaaz he"πŸ˜†
@Ferdous-TN had a permanent sneer on his face when the muh dikhayee rasam was going on ,And all that sneaking around would be fun.
sam. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neeba

Hey, I just checked Colors website. There's a repeat telecast on Saturday from 8-9am of YPNHK. Finally, the channel is relenting a little.

Really there is a repeat ,What a miracle!!πŸ˜†Probably because of the increase in TRP's