maan IS affected badly..pg4 27th may - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chullbulli

it wud be lovely to watch maan do that to dev but since there are so many evil minds plotting against geet, the possibility of that seems a bit far fetched..first maan will be told that dev was forced into that marriage by geet's lathait bro, and maan wud believe it as well cos  stupid brij made him the offer as well..but many tears and heartache later she is gonna beat the pulp outta dev..lolz

I agree Brij can go to that extent, but what if Maan doesn't believe Brij? Like when he had offered Maan Geet's proposal the way Maan had done the hungama...ufff..hayye!!!
Maan knows to respect girls but just another my little imagination
Geet and Maan beating the Dev black and blue
Maan saying, " Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri Geet ke sath aisa karne ki?" [which is ofcourse after he realises he loves Geet]
n Geet, " Pehle nahi bata sakte the ke tumhara bhai itna sona hai? Zabardasti pehle aa gaya aur meri zindagi barbaad kardi"   🀣
Originally posted by mima190587

share the popcorn naπŸ˜†

Hey I'll be joining you, I'm sure it will be paisa vasool πŸ˜†
Have you guys noticed 3 things in the May 24th episode:

1. He's annoyed that she told him initially to drive fast so that the work will be done fast! I guess he wanted to take the scenic route to Amritsar leisurely!!! πŸ˜†

2. The way Maan keeps holding Geet's hand in front of the Registrar's office even when Geet tells him not to touch her! 😲

3. After the hanky is tied on him, he doesn't drive too fast! He actually listens to Geet! 🀣πŸ₯³
Edited by averma4583 - 13 years ago
I THINK IN FUTURE MAAN MAY MARRY GEET
About May 27th episode:

Now really Maan you had to see Geet specifically to hand over the registration papers. Why didn't you give it Daarji or Tao ji in the first place, why did you keep insisting for Geet to come.

Kya concern dikh raha tha when Daarji to stop you tells you that Geet hasn't come home yet! 😲 Haan haan, jaanti hoon, rough tough impression dekar ussay dekhna chahte thei, taaki uski aankhonmein phir ek baar lost jao uski family ke saamne.πŸ˜†

And woh kya jalne ki buh thi jab Daarji ko tumne kaha Geet tumhare liye nahin, kisi aur ke liye Amritsar gayi thi.🀣 I know you secretly wanted her to only go for you. I know you want to become that important for her. Par sabr karo balak!

Ab yeh bahane banana chhoro bhi! I know you wanted to see her, but get better ideas next time, like coming through her window πŸ˜‰ DMG ke Armaan se puchho na, he's offerring his '4 din aur ladki in' seminars.   Attend it before it's too late!!! I think you'll get some valuable knowledge from there. Oh achha, toh tum packing kar rahe thei ussi seminar mein jaane ke liye. Ok ok!! I got it!πŸ˜‰ I'll keep it a secret!

Ek aur baat, bechare Munshi ji ko itna mat daarao. Maana tum abhi maanna nahin chahte, par Munshi ji ko kyun dara reho, aur haan aaj tak koi apne mann se bhaag nahin saka. So accept it angry young man that Geet makes you melt into a softie! πŸ˜†

Kitne gusse se uske papers dust bin pheinka tumne. Why did you  throw in the dustbin when you were going to take out later anyways to personally deliver to Geet!  Oh achha taaki Munshi ji ke saamne tumhari rough tough angry image bani rahe! 🀣 Ok boss! I got that one too!

Waise Munshi ji bhi toh deliver kar sakte thei papers,  par shayad tumhe darr tha ki woh budhoo hain, pata nahin sahi tarah se deliver kar sakeinge ya nahin. Isliye tumne apna personal touch diya is kaam ko? πŸ˜† Hai na? Wohin toh duh!!! Important kaam khud karne chahiye, and don't leave  them on others! Yeah right Maan Singh Khurana!

Originally posted by averma4583

About May 27th episode:

Now really Maan you had to see Geet specifically to hand over the registration papers. Why didn't you give it Daarji or Tao ji in the first place, why did you keep insisting for Geet to come.

Kya concern dikh raha tha when Daarji to stop you tells you that Geet hasn't come home yet! 😲 Haan haan, jaanti hoon, rough tough impression dekar ussay dekhna chahte thei, taaki uski aankhonmein phir ek baar lost jao uski family ke saamne.πŸ˜†

And woh kya jalne ki buh thi jab Daarji ko tumne kaha Geet tumhare liye nahin, kisi aur ke liye Amritsar gayi thi.🀣 I know you secretly wanted her to only go for you. I know you want to become that important for her. Par sabr karo balak!

Ab yeh bahane banana chhoro bhi! I know you wanted to see her, but get better ideas next time, like coming through her window πŸ˜‰ DMG ke Armaan se puchho na, he's offerring his '4 din aur ladki in' seminars.   Attend it before it's too late!!! I think you'll get some valuable knowledge from there. Oh achha, toh tum packing kar rahe thei ussi seminar mein jaane ke liye. Ok ok!! I got it!πŸ˜‰ I'll keep it a secret!

Ek aur baat, bechare Munshi ji ko itna mat daarao. Maana tum abhi maanna nahin chahte, par Munshi ji ko kyun dara reho, aur haan aaj tak koi apne mann se bhaag nahin saka. So accept it angry young man that Geet makes you melt into a softie! πŸ˜†

Kitne gusse se uske papers dust bin pheinka tumne. Why did you  throw in the dustbin when you were going to take out later anyways to personally deliver to Geet!  Oh achha taaki Munshi ji ke saamne tumhari rough tough angry image bani rahe! 🀣 Ok boss! I got that one too!

Waise Munshi ji bhi toh deliver kar sakte thei papers,  par shayad tumhe darr tha ki woh budhoo hain, pata nahin sahi tarah se deliver kar sakeinge ya nahin. Isliye tumne apna personal touch diya is kaam ko? πŸ˜† Hai na? Wohin toh duh!!! Important kaam khud karne chahiye, and don't leave  them on others! Yeah right Maan Singh Khurana!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very good post dear..
  • maan ki halat to aisi ho gayi hai ..
  • tujhe na dekhon to chain mujhe aata naihn hai..dil hoke juds tujhse rah pata nahin hai..
  • nahin..mujhe pyar hua to nahin hai..(with anger maan styleπŸ˜†)
🀣 fabulous post averma !
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by averma4583

So accept it angry young man that Geet makes you melt into a softie! πŸ˜†

awesome points πŸ˜†

Lollllllllll, today's episode was all we needed to see that Maan cares!

Was doing the happy dance when he came out with the concerned expressions.  Now if only he'd put away his anger for a couple of minutes when he's WITH Geet!
Ok this comes a bit late, but nevertheless, check May 24th's episode.

Maan's reaction "Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho?" when Geet is tying his hand with his hankerchief.  I can't stop smirking "It's ok Maan, don't worry. She's not going to seduce you! πŸ€£ Geet's too innoccent for that. 😊 Tumhari izzat par koi aanch nahin aayegi angry young man!!! Ab tum ghabrao mat. Munshi ji ke paas tum koi muh kaala karke nahin jaaoge!πŸ˜†. So oye, fikar not!. Aur ek aur advice, please driving karte waqt, nazarein raaste par rakho, naa ki baju wali seat par beethi gaon ki gori! par πŸ˜‰"

About May 21st:

Pehle ki main Maan ki teasing shuru karoon, pehle thoda sa Geet ki karti hoon:

Loved how Geet thinks of Maan as her problem-solver! Pati ho toh eisa, hai na Geet? πŸ˜‰ But I think that applies on us too girls, don't you think ! ☺️  😳 lol

Geet tum sirf Maan se oonchi awaaz mein karti ho-> kyunki tumhe pata hai ki pati ko daantne sey pati limits mein rehta hai!  πŸ‘ Aur bechara Maan bhi future wifey ki baatein chup chap sun leta hai! Shabaash Maan!πŸ˜†

And now on Maan a.k.a Mannu

Maan I know why you always walk slowly towards Geet while looking at her intensely:
1. Because you get hypnotized by her presence and easily drown in her big eyes 😍 ☺️
2. You're trying to search for same intense passionate emotions in Geet's eyes which will tell you she ILU too-> just a little patience Maan, utavla mat ho! 🀣

Hey I saw that smirk on your face Mannu has when Geet tells you she's ready to go with you to Amritsar.πŸ˜‰ Maan was like "yes" in his head.πŸ˜ƒ  🀣 Haan haan laddoo phoot rahe hain tumhare mann mein Maan! Hum sab ko pata hai yeh baat! 🀣🀣🀣

Geet ko order kar rehe ho jaise ki woh abhi sey tumhari bauti ho!! 🀣 Lagta hai abhi se pati banne ki pratice shuru kar di? πŸ˜† Very good Mannu, as you know 'pratice makes perfect'. πŸ˜‰Mujhe bhi pata hai tum Geet ke liye perfect hubby banna chahte ho!πŸ˜†

The zapped look Maan has when Geet tells "if everything went as planned, you wouldn't be lonely and rude"  πŸ₯Ί.  It's like he wants to protest "no I'm not like that Geet"  😲
It's ok Maan, we know, but Geet ko thoda waqt lagega esp agar tum uss par sarcastic comments dete rahoge . But koi gal nahin ji, woh bhi jaan jayegi ki uska pati kinna sona hai! πŸ˜†