Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

lol Tanu,I felt the same when he said thak gayi hogi ,aram kar lo,I was like awwww Abeer,u must be so tired too baby ,try and get some rest !

bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the simplistic and realistic feel of the episode today. Abeer comforting Leher was nice with the 'they're our parents, not our enemies. Of course, they would come around' dialogue later.

I too felt Sudha dumped TN. πŸ˜†

Marina: Abeer is always in the damage control mode. High time Leher pitches in too.
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritika-

Loved the simplistic and realistic feel of the episode today. Abeer comforting Leher was nice with the 'they're our parents, not our enemies. Of course, they would come around' dialogue later.

Marina: Abeer is always in the damage control mode. High time Leher pitches in too.

@bold-Ritika ,acc to me that was the best part of the reassurance convo...
the guy is very sensible and has faith in good beats evil ...he knows it aint easy but like he said they'll pull htrough if they're together ...and I'm loving Abeer more with each episode....he just makes it sound so believable and motivating πŸ‘
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@Bold-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†It seems everyone thought or were wishing that sudha leaves TNπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam.

@Bold-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†It seems everyone thought or were wishing that sudha leaves TNπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol Sam,imagine if she said ,chalo lalla ,mai bi tumhare sath rehne ayi hoo,mai to is din ka kab se intezar karri thi ke tu ghar basaye aur mera peecha TN and Boodha se choote πŸ˜†
also ,she cud have brought some dosh along to help them survive the intial days of struggle
Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

lol Sam,imagine if she said ,chalo lalla ,mai bi tumhare sath rehne ayi hoo,mai to is din ka kab se intezar karri thi ke tu ghar basaye aur mera peecha TN and Boodha se choote πŸ˜†
also ,she cud have brought some dosh along to help them survive the intial days of struggle

LOL!!If she says that Abeer udhar he chakkar khake gir jayegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†First of all he has to sambholofy his biwi abhi maa bhi agayee toh bechare abeer ka kya hogaπŸ˜†
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hina: That's what makes Abeer so lovable. Got to hand it to the guy. Inspite of all the trash from the family, he still hopes for a turnaround.
Marina.India1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10on10

Marina, you are more concerned about Abeer than Leher πŸ˜‰!!!!

Sure, I am Tanu. He has again and again proved his feelings, concern and devotion to her....but am yet to see that intensity in Leher....hope to see it soon.

Actually I am quite annoyed with the kiddo about how he planned his wedding and went about it, feel like tweaking his ears...."Lalla kya sochke yeh sab kiya? Why the hurry? You don't have even 1000 rupees in your pocket, let alone a roof over your head..where will you take your new dulhan, how will you protect her? You should have exposed Omi and convinced Leher's dad against the wedding rather than taking the pheras yourself."

However dumb BB has been of late, he would not have gone ahead with his darling daughter's marriage with Omi once he heard about what a thug he was....BB anyway had the first taste of Omi - rough crass behaviour, his henchmen entering the mathur house roughly, pulling Leher's hand forcefully in the mandap, his relatives' cheapo comments....plus with Leher, his friends, Bittan and even Ankur pitching in with the gory details, BB would have been convinced. Any sane father would be....and though I was one of BB's first crtics, I am sure he would have come around once he saw through Omi..and Kul too would have got exposed in the process. (But, kyan karen, TRPs ke liye, we have to sit through such twists).

But anyway Abeer's gone ahead and done it...and I can't stay annoyed very long with him, he's an adorable chimp......and he/they have my ashirwad....bharpoor ashirwaad.....baccho, phoolon phalo...bhagwan tumhe hamesha khush rakhe (feel like i'm his mum πŸ˜•)!πŸ˜†

Edited by Marina.India1 - 13 years ago
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Marina... agree with you...poor Abeer needs to relax for a bit.... he has been up to something or the other since M-R wedding....manoing,  calming down the situation, wooingπŸ˜›, pacifying...always in action.....even I feel tired for Abeer...LOL....but guess it is close to reality (after marriage at least) , most of the times it is my hubby comforting me, putting up with my rants, than the other way roundπŸ˜›  Abeer went through a lot though, poor fellaπŸ˜•...yes waiting  to see Abeer and Leher supporting each other in true sense....
LOL....u guys...Sudha staying with Abeer and Leher....apne aako sambhalle pehle...poor things...hope bua doesn't make them move with the Vajpayees so soon, hope to see some exclusive AbHer scenes for now (struggle, nok-jhok, love and all)
Edited by kimpan - 13 years ago
Marina.India1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't agree more, Ritika. Still can't get over her words and expressions just before Abeer dejectedly walked to the door (before she calls out to him). If they hurt a cynic like me...what about him...he would have died a million times on that mandap.😭

Makes me wonder why she called him back: Love, the fear of losing him forever, the dread of marrying Omi, the realisation that the whole world knows about them and the ensuing scandal and so what the hell, the tamasha at the wedding....or all of these? CVs reading this, please redeem Leher's character, please!
Edited by Marina.India1 - 13 years ago