Users

Frequent Posters

KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Nayab-

</div>
<div>

Just me then?... What can I say? πŸ˜›... Weirdly I find it sexy πŸ˜†... When the girl was asking him what he was gonna do and he was like telling her... For some reason I found him hotfor that bitother than that I was the same reaction wise πŸ˜†...

Me too πŸ˜›... You should know me better by now πŸ˜†... Just kidding πŸ˜›... Ian/Damon's my number oneπŸ˜†... But I'm not ashamed to admit... I have the hots for Paul now too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›... Stefan's gradually growin' on me as each epi passes πŸ˜†...

So true.. But damon is the one that will always do it for me 😳 πŸ˜†
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Nayab-

</div>
<div>

Just me then?... What can I say? πŸ˜›... Weirdly I find it sexy πŸ˜†... When the girl was asking him what he was gonna do and he was like telling her... For some reason I found him hotfor that bitother than that I was the same reaction wise πŸ˜†...

Me too πŸ˜›... You should know me better by now πŸ˜†... Just kidding πŸ˜›... Ian/Damon's my number oneπŸ˜†... But I'm not ashamed to admit... I have the hots for Paul now too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›... Stefan's gradually growin' on me as each epi passes πŸ˜†...

lol yes i thought u were damon girl at heart......and i get what ur saying about gradually having the hots for stefan.....cuz it happened with me in Under Control.....just seeing the different side to him..
-Nayab- thumbnail
@Rachu... I still am πŸ˜›... I won't let you have Damon all to yourself so quickly πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...

@ The Stefan comment... Exactly! πŸ˜†...

@KaJenLuva... Same here πŸ˜›...
Ladies plzzz...keep your paws off Damon...

the Dude is MINE...*sighs*...

and I loved the final epi..... true the arrogant and badboy Damon is hawt...

but the caring Damon is also Hawt......😍

-Nayab- thumbnail
Yasu... Nu-huh... Damon is MINE πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...

Haven't seen the final epi... Two more to go yet πŸ˜›... Can't wait πŸ˜†...

I love sarcastic/bad boy Damon more but then I love those teeny weeny insights into caring Damon that we get too πŸ˜†...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Woah Woah. Ladies, calm down. It's okay. We all know that Damon Salvatore is MINE! That thing he does with his eyes...sigh. The little eyebrow raising and sarcasm in each word he says...oh god. You all can back off. Stefan is also cute but you know, he doesn't the exact bad boy-ness but it annoyes me when ppl call him Edward-wannabe. Stefan is so much better than Edward Cullen..sparkling vamps...haha. Imagine THAT in TVD?! LOL. Anyways i'm going offtopic! Sorry! DAMON IS MINE.  Hehe.....

Love,
~Jot~
you know if Damon hooks up with Elena (which i hope they don't)

then according to the show that means he would have made out with 3 generations of women from the same family...

Katherine, Isobel and Elena... that's freaky...LOL
Edited by yasu09 - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yasu that was such a random thought. LOL. I'm all for Delena..sorry. LOL Even though, it's freaky and sort of sick in a way, i really want the two together.
-Nayab- thumbnail

Jot... Damon's MINE... Muhaha πŸ˜†...

@Yasu... I know I was thinking the same thing πŸ˜†... But I don't mind Delena for a while as long as we get Stefonnie during that time too πŸ˜›...
there's no denying that in the show Delene have got amazing chemistry....at times it's better than that of stelena....but even then i stll want stelena to hook up and Bamon to get together....=P...