Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmin_N thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shiv and Gauri's love so far....😍 I'm blown away. So glad I finally caught up with your updates. I love how everything is progressing. The two are finally taking the small baby steps towards husband and wife and the love and understanding between them is growing as well. I love all the subtleness and innoccence around them, it really pulls you in.

After reading this I really wish the two did another drama together all the way. 😭sigh....dreams. 
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jasmin_N

Shiv and Gauri's love so far....😍 I'm blown away. So glad I finally caught up with your updates. I love how everything is progressing. The two are finally taking the small baby steps towards husband and wife and the love and understanding between them is growing as well. I love all the subtleness and innoccence around them, it really pulls you in.

After reading this I really wish the two did another drama together all the way. 😭sigh....dreams. 

thank you very much i'm touched by how attached you  guys are for following my ff through so thanks. glad you enjoyed the update and yes i to think they should pair  up again would be amazing to see..
thanks again..will try to update aspap.πŸ˜‰
bunny_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok.... finally I got the time ...... to post my reply.... I have been a lot busy lately..... will let you know some time.......

I have read both the parts but due to the hectic days .... I may not remember all the things as I read it..... So, if I am writing something you think is absurd..... then just ignore it....

Actually, my take on the part is a little different......

I think Shiv should not have said that sentence in the end...... and I also thought that.... Gauri told her feelings so easily...... I know seeing that picture made her emotions come out....... in the open with the pain she was going through all these years.....

I think It is too early for Shiv to say he understands gauri..... how much does he even know her.... he saw her paintings... he saw her dance.... he saw her nervous.... he saw her feeling shy....  I am still angry on Shiv.... for ignoring Gauri all these years.... and out of the blue one fine day he realizes that he did wrong to gauri by ignoring her...... and wants to correct it....... I want him to feel the same emotion the same way as Gauri feels for him......

I will continue again..... Sorry...

Bunny
Edited by bunny_fun - 13 years ago
planet387 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey plz update soon...man cant wait to see wat shiv does nxt
tell does gauri hugs shiv or kiss him( request: plz make her kiss him β˜ΊοΈ) 
komal hashim thumbnail
awwww grt update plz update soon............ waitingggggggg
jagrutid thumbnail
note for my readers: 28th october 2010

hey guys i'm sorry for not being able to update recently, unfortanity i will not be able to update soon--i'm taking a last minuit trip abroad to so no access to i.f i'm afraid.
see you guys later ..will be back in two weeks...sorry guys!πŸ€”πŸ˜­ will miss you all..πŸ€— until then you can think of a storyline for me ....πŸ˜‰
..jagruti.
..Naina.. thumbnail
yayy! looking forward to the next part!
starfan.shrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Anupam: "Shiv ko dekh rahi ho.?"

Surprised by anupams presence gauri jerk into attention and happens to nodd a yes without realising that amuses anupam.

................................................................................................................................................................................

Shiv: "Ab tume kaon roak raha hai gauri'.,mein tumare saamne hoon."

i lv da top scence! itz soooooooooo sweeet! anu is also soo sweet n undrstandin 4 wen he left da room

YYYYYYYYY!!!??????πŸ˜‘πŸ˜” did u hv 2 end ih der????????!!!!!!!!!! i wnt 2 read moreeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! i t ws FAB n i wnt more so plzzzz con asap! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 hope u hav a gd n fun holidy!⭐️
Edited by starfan.shrk - 13 years ago
planet387 thumbnail
where r u yaar? i hope u had fun on ur vacation now plz get back to work over here :D...lol
i hope to see u soon here...m waitin............still waitin πŸ˜•
jagrutid thumbnail
aw guys sorry for such a BIG delay...to be honest got a bit lazy. promise to update soon...sorry sorry..will update and pm you all soon.