Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pricey28 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
for those of you confused by the "divorce" discussions, please read this:

SBS WAS CREATING FAKE TAMASHA, THERE'S NO KRIYA DIVORCE!!!! i re-watched the may 24th SBS episode again CLOSELY, and noticed, SBS was just creating FAKE tamasha about the kriya divorce!!! 😡😡 sadly, there is NO divorce. the whole "divorce" discussion was between POOJA and ARHAAN ONLY, the ACTORS, NOT the CHRACTERS-pratigya and krishna. and this whole divorce discussion was said half jokingly, half seriously, and as always, SBS EXAGGERATED everything, and made it seem like pratigya was actually asking for a divorce, so they (sbs) could add some "spice" to their show, even though this "spice" is FALSE!!! 😡😡 i swear, yeh media (meaning SBS) bhi naa...ughhhh....
and here, i was so happy that pratigya would finally take a stand and decide to divorce krishna...grrrrr....SAB SBS KA FAKE TAMASHA YAAR, FAKE TAMSHA...!!!! all PRATIGYA says in the SBS (may 24th) segment is, she's not pregnant, NOTHING about no divorce!!!!

btw, check out this thread as well to get a better understanding: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1401562

Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -athena-

No but if she was prepared for the worst, then why not die fighting???If he was going to anyway abuse her, why not she stand up for herself and defy him???

I am so disappointed in Prat...Why the heck did she talk to him today???If she has no self-respect or if she was ok with the rape...why NOT succumb to his pressure and accept his 'lub'....

The creatives are DISGUSTING....The way they were glorifying the 'woman abuse' and the 'woman abusers' is beyond my comprehension....Is this how they were trying to enlighten the women who were facing abuse day in and day out????

Athenwaa, I wonder if u watched the episode first or read the comments first,😆😆😆!!!  Yaar, if she had to die, why marry the MW in the first place? And she is not really used to beating up her husband unlike MW!!! Once she starts, I'm sure she will get used to - beating up her husband, ie.😆  
Lolz, I was shocked as well to see Pratigya talking to MW, but u have to understand what she was talking about - GTD told her one hell of similar and scary story as her fake pregnancy and when she talked to MW, it was her last attempt or so I think, to stop him from continuing with the lies by saying that How can she lie in front of God! BUT, MW was in his fooliest state, 😆 and acted as usual!!! 
hmmmm... I guess u r completely disappointed in the CVs since their message is not clear and I agree, they should do something about leaving important scenes unfinished and confusing the viewers!!!😕
pricey28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: limits

Athenwaa, I wonder if u watched the episode first or read the comments first,😆😆😆!!!  Yaar, if she had to die, why marry the MW in the first place? And she is not really used to beating up her husband unlike MW!!! Once she starts, I'm sure she will get used to - beating up her husband, ie.😆  
Lolz, I was shocked as well to see Pratigya talking to MW, but u have to understand what she was talking about - GTD told her one hell of similar and scary story as her fake pregnancy and when she talked to MW, it was her last attempt or so I think, to stop him from continuing with the lies by saying that How can she lie in front of God! BUT, MW was in his fooliest state, 😆 and acted as usual!!! 
hmmmm... I guess u r completely disappointed in the CVs since their message is not clear and I agree, they should do something about leaving important scenes unfinished and confusing the viewers!!!😕

@red: EXACTLY limits, completely agree. 😊 if she had to die, then why not die before marrying that monster, instead of die fighting with him AFTER marriage. personally, i think this is ANOTHER plus point in pratigya's character. i'm so proud of her for not committing suicide. "quitting life" is never the answer friends, no matter how hard it may get...

@green: were you totally joking limits, or were you serious? if you were serious, then, i don't see how pratigya can beat HIM up...??? 😕 unless she takes professional training in martial arts or fighting, and becomes angelina jolie, i really don't see how she can do that, since, once again, krishna is wayyyyyy stronger than her physically. prati chup karne se hi woh itna atyachar karte rehte hein, imagine what he'll do if she tries to beat him!!!! but, if you were kidding about that part,  then yaar i'll join you: 😆😆😆 lol.

@blue: 👏👏👏👏 LOVED reading that part. i too believe she ONLY spoke to krishna because it was her last attempt at trying to convince him to stop the lies. how could she lie in front of god...? hence, she spoke to him.

ps: what's "MW" and "GTD"??? lol
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lolz Pricey! I was just kidding yaar, but just imagining Pratigya getting used to beating up MW gives me immense satisfaction and makes me 🤣!!!
U see, ever since Krishna started the lies, I dont really like calling him Krishna or Baba, so dear Athena came up with MW = Mard Wannabe to help me out!!!😆 AND GTD stands for Guniya The Devil and Rachna came up with that one coz obviously Amma doesnt sound very nice for Krishna's mother and her witchy character!!!😆
Edited by limits - 13 years ago
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: limits

Lolz Pricey! I was just kidding yaar, but just imagining Pratigya getting used to beating up MW gives me immense satisfaction and makes me 🤣!!!

U see, ever since Krishna started the lies, I dont really like calling him Krishna or Baba, so dear Athena came up with MW = Mard Wannabe to help me out!!!😆 AND GTD stands for Guniya The Devil and Rachna came up with that one coz obviously Amma doesnt sound very nice for Krishna's mother and her witchy character!!!😆

GTD

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Girls sorry for going away without telling...I fell asleep...and then when I woke up, I had to take a shower and eat my dinner....

I think you'll do have a point...But still I was a tad bid disappointed, may be because of the missed scenes - like what Limitwa said...

Komal's strory seems more wholesome than Pratigya's...no??

Or may be I really need to go sleep now...goshh soo sooo tired today...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -athena-

<font color="#0000ff">No but if she was prepared for the worst, then why not die fighting???If he was going to anyway abuse her, why not she stand up for herself and defy him???

I am so disappointed in Prat...Why the heck did she talk to him today???If she has no self-respect or if she was ok with the rape...why NOT succumb to his pressure and accept his 'lub'....

The creatives are DISGUSTING....The way they were glorifying the 'woman abuse' and the 'woman abusers' is beyond my comprehension....Is this how they were trying to enlighten the women who were facing abuse day in and day out????</font>

that's exactly what i pointed out yest..and the same happened in the episode 😭 she didn't oppose or at least get angry with him for what he did to her ! 😡 she just moved on and in the next scene, both were acting like nothing happened ! THIS attitude must change....agreed pratigya has a very few options and she protests whenever possible , and any girl in her place will obviously feel scared (considering the kind of treatment women get in Thakurs household) , but still, CV's must make an effort to give her a character boost...we know she cannot fight with krishna with belan and jhadoo :D

one thing i found good in yest. episode..krishna's character was in dumps yest and it became official ! 👏 i thought IF the members here think so high of krishna, he will def. stop himself or pratigya will retaliate, but it didn't happen ! krishna didn't have 1% remorse on his face over what he did 🤢 😡 that proves he is a low and shallow character !