Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shruthiR

I think tht she was just way too shocked to even react properly and at the same tim she would've defintely been relieved tht SS interupted,so Krishna couldn't complete what he wanted to.

I think she did not emote correctly ...Her face should have expressed relief or anger ...but it was a mask   and the next scene where SHE initiates the connection ...did not make any sense at ALL..

I am one confused Soul !!
Mightymouse thumbnail
There is a reason WHY CVS put SS in that scene !!!
THey wanted to show that krishna would have forced himself on her has pita jee not interuppted! I mean comeon dont be in denial !!!
Ananya-kgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: ffkhan

<font size="4">I knew that nothing could happen. </font>

<font size="6">If SS would not come there, Krishna would surely not rape rats!</font>

ee kaha naa dilkhush karne waali baat,jeetey raho!! 😉
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ffkhan

I knew that nothing could happen.

If SS would not come there, Krishna would surely not rape rats!

I really don't get it. I might be really slow in understanding hte majority of the comments inthis thread but are you happy that he didn't actually finish the rape because I will let you guys know something.......INTENT means everythign in Criminal cases.......

If someone has an actual fear of being raped and the person used force to force her down, hold her down and start touching her , whether its his wife or not and she is specifically telling that person to stop doing what they are doing and they dont stop.....then its still considered sexual assault becuase the intent was there and the fear of that event taking place by the victim was there....

Assault:

(1) A person commits an assault when
(a) without the consent of another person, he applies force intentionally to that other person, directly or indirectly;
(b) he attempts or threatens, by an act or a gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has, or causes that other person to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose; or
(c) while openly wearing or carrying a weapon or an imitation thereof, he accosts or impedes another person or begs.

So please explain to me how Krishna is all good in this situation when he definitely had the intent of raping Prats. He was GOING TO RAPE HER.........

If you were accosted by your husband one day...let say you were ill and you were not in the mood, you were feeling completely under the weather and just not with it..and he came home and said ot you that he wants some tonight........ you say no not today....then he comes into the room and does exactly what Krishna does....but FORTUNEATLY you live in a joint family so your father inlaw happens to knock on the door just in time and you are saved from being raped because your husband thinks that when he wants it is all that matters........your wishes and desires have nothing to do with it.

Please explain to me how thats okay? Krishna needs to understand that you have ot be one the same page mentally with your partner as well as physically for the relationship to work. you have to understand each other and not use force...........

I'm not saying that everything Prats has done is okay....cause she's been weak at times when she shouldn't have been and shes not spoken up about the things that are bothering her to Krishna whne by now she probably should have spoken to him about those things.

BUT.....where in that does it give Krishna the right to do what he's doing to her and doing soemthing AGAINST the law....I'm not 100% on Indian law, but I'm assuming that rape is rape in India whether it be marital rape or not.

So please Ladies...and gentlement if there are any in this conversation.....EXPLAIN to me how Krishna is right in the beginning of todays episode. Explain to me what MAHAN Kham he has done that he should be congratulated for????????

AlmostHonest thumbnail
@ Ananya kgp

But his dad stopped him or he would have done it 😕 How do know he wouldn't have done it? He only stopped because he had no option! And even if it didn't happen for whatever reasons don't u think it was wrong that he attempted it? And I think the girl who plays Pratigya is really pretty and has great hair in fact Krishna is way too skinny! LOL