Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jess_dutta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
part 8

Are you sure that naku went to meet kala when she was in the hospital under the pretext of meeting me..sups was confirming the news from her lackey leela..leela said yes..that nakusha is behind my dutta sups declared..leela looked at her shocked..for heaven sake supriya..she is only what 7th std...dutta looks at her as his small sister best friend nothing else ...leela was digusted with supriya thoughts.and went from there..supriya looked at leela walking away and said who needs you anyway..an idea struck her and she  went to her friend roops
Naku and kala were both in the class when a peon called them saying that the principal wants to see them..naku and kala were worried...they went to the principal office ..on seeing naku the pricipal told that..it has come to my knowledge that you miss nakusha deshpande have been found visiting kalavati during her illness especially when i told you not to do so..naku paled hearing that..immediately kala jumped to her defence saying that naku never met her..and her only visitor was her brother

is that so...the pricipal asked kala..i have just found out that the books naku had taken from the library was bought to you...and you had told one of the nurse to return it..kala felt like smacking herself for her stupidity..she told the principal no sir i had asked my brother to get for me some books and he asked naku to collect books from my favourite author and give to him..the pricipal turned to the peon and told him to call dutta patil.

Dutta came towards the pricipal office wondering the reason for this sudden call..on seeing naku pale face and his ever fighter sister scared he became worried...on seeing him the principal asked him ..dutta, has nakusha ever gave you books to get for your sister..dutta remembered how kala told him when he visited her that ...naku had sneaked in the hospital and got for her books to read...and realised that naku has been caught but he could not understand why after such a long time.

yes she did..dutta lied to the principal..naku looks at him in shock while kala smiles knowing that he would save them..principal scrutinized dutta and asked do you know how many books..two dutta replied confidently..as max 2 books could be borrowed from the library and knowing naku he knew she would have taken both  for his sister..the principal was satisfied with the answer and told them to leave

naku and kala heaved a sigh of relief as they left the office along with  dutta..kala turned to dutta and hugged him..and thanked him for saving them..dutta smiled and hugged kala back..he looked at naku and asked..what happened naku..got scared..why were you scared..i m  there na saying that he ruffled naku hair...when he said that kala winked at naku..while naku looked down blushing profusely.

Suddenly the door opens and the principal walks out the office..as he was walking away dutta released kala from the hug and went behind him...at some distance he asks him something..after getting the answer dutta walks off angrily

Kala never saw her brother so angry before..and she grabbed naku and ran after her brother..dutta stopped front of his class and saw roops sitting there with supriya and storms up to her..why did you complain against nakusha he demanded angrily from roops..roops became stark white in front of his anger..not getting a reply..he banged his hand on the desk and shouted at her..i m asking you something...ANSWER ME..roops got scared and whimpered..supriya told me to do it

Supriya becomes pale..when dutta's gaze falls on her..why dutta asks her chillingly..supriya mumbled because she broke the rule..dutta was furious on hearing this and screamed angrily at supriya..as if you have not broken any rules..dutta stop it..nakusha said holding him back..please i dont want to create any more problems..dutta anger melted on seeing her begging face..he closed his eyes trying to compose himself..when he opened his...in a cold voice he told supriya..one more time if you get nakusha in toruble i will kill you supriya..i swear to god i will kill you..and he went marched angrily from there

Watching him go..nakusha realized that she would love dutta till the last breath she takes
Edited by jess_dutta - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwww Dutta kissed Naku on the cheeks ...
he is being naughty ...& i m luving it ..
continue soon ..!
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww....that was sweet of dutta to stick up for naku!
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh my gosh jess faboulous just loved it.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
yahr u can write soooo good....keep it up!!! :D
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey jess
read all parts...real different yaar..enjoying it
hope u continue soon
jess_dutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Awwww Dutta kissed Naku on the cheeks ...
he is being naughty ...& i m luving it ..
continue soon ..!

thanks yaar...wish he would kiss her soon on the screenπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
will try to update soon
jess_dutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: raziya56

aww....that was sweet of dutta to stick up for naku!

thats our dashing heroπŸ˜ƒor should i say naku'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jess_dutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamirlover

oh my gosh jess faboulous just loved it.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

yahr u can write soooo good....keep it up!!! :D

thanks for enjoying the parts
really glad you like it😊
jess_dutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariescott14

hey jess

read all parts...real different yaar..enjoying it
hope u continue soon

hey marie..glad you enjoy it...will try to update soon😊
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg jess ive just catched up wid all da parts and ive gtta say i luv it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒplz update asap