Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jess_dutta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
part 4

After that day nakusha could not take her mind of that day...she tried finding him but to no avail...one day she saw her chocolate boy standing with a group of friends...seeing him her heart started racing...she could see his beautiful smile..observed his eyes which were so expressive...as if sensing her presence he turned and looked at her direction..on seeing her again..he gave her his sexy smile and winked at her...on seeing this she blushed red and ran away from there.

Oh how she wished she could tell kala about him...but she was not allowed to see her...she knew she had to tell someone this...so she phoned her mother...naku and her mother,babi..were very close and naku never wavered to tell her feelings to her mother...on hearing he mother voice she could not control her excitement and told her about how she was in love...babi tried to control her laughter on hearing her 12 year old daughter in love but controlled it so that she would not dampen her spirit.

Naku after telling her mother was desperate to meet kala as she found out that her chocolate boy was in kala brother's batch...she sneaked in kala room to meet her..NAKU kala exclaimed in shock...what are you doing here..naku shushed her be quite  yaar...i came to meet you..if i get caught will be in real trouble...supriya is also here so i told the nurse that i was here to visit her...kala scrunched her face in disgust did you meet her..on hearing her naku laughed are you mad..why would i meet her..she is such a snob..they both gigled.

So why are you here kala asked naku...on remembering her reason to visit kala she blushed bright red...looking at her blushing kala could not help laughing..my my naku what happened..still embarassed...naku said actually there is this older boy that i m in love it..she tells kala everything about how she fell in love with her chocolate boy...actually i want your help in finding out in 12...kala smiled and said how can i help you...naku told her actually he is in 12th so most probably in your brother's batch...i will help you kala said...smiling devilishly she asked are you going to propose to him...naku again  blushed and said no i m 2 scared i just want to know his name.

Biding her friend goodnight naku went from there...she went to sleep and entered her dreamland of her chocolate boy
Edited by jess_dutta - 13 years ago
jess_dutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritika4eva

Hey jess...gud work!!continue soon waiting waiting!!πŸ˜‰

hey kritika glad you like it have updated new partπŸ˜ƒ
kritika4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jess_dutta

hey kritika glad you like it have updated new partπŸ˜ƒ

Awww!!!This story is really cute!!Kinda taking me into fairylend...A chocolatey prince charming on horse...😊sweet sweet!!
jess_dutta thumbnail
part 5

Few days later kala became alright and joined the hotel..one evening kala and naku were strolling  the ground..and naku was talking non stop about her chocolate boy..suddenly she spotted him and got excited...she shook kala and pointed in his direction...see kala there he is..my chocolate boy...he is so handsome na..and againg began her drooling session..on seeing the boy kala got suprised..and watched her friend this the boy you have crush on ..naku shook her head and said no..this is the boy i m in love with..and continued staring at him
Kala watched naku and make up her mind...DUTTA..she shouted...the boy saw her and shouted back WHAT she told him to come here...naku was shocked ..she caught kala what are you doing she hissed...kala shushed naku..while dutta told her to come to him..on hearing that kala got frustrated and dragged naku towards dutta..naku got flustered..as she followed kala

What dutta grumpily asked kala what do you want..on seeing naku he smiled at her...naku smiled shyly back at him...kala looked at dutta and said i wanted to introduce you to my best friend nakusha...dutta smiled at naku and said so you are this she devil's bestfriend..i pity you..you could have found her better friend afterall a sweet girl like you could make a better friend...naku got defensive and told dutta that she is the friend i have..kala smirked and gloated at dutta HA..dutta could not help smiling back..kala continued and nakusha this my brother dutta...your brother naku exclaimed in shock..dutta grinned in response and said what happened shocked that  such a charming personality like me is connected to kala.

Dutta began laughing but suddely he began pale..and exclaimed shit i have to go now..that supriya is so clingy she doesnt leave me alone at all...while naku watched him run..she saw supriya come to a halt in front of them...Supriya turned towards kala..hey kala how are you..hope you are alright now..really missed you...ya ya kala said..smiling still remembering how her brother ran from there on seeing supriya and also nakusha expression when she told how dutta was her brother..turning towards supriya she said you know nakusha right..my best friend..your best friend supriya was shocked..why do you want friend like her...kala got defensive and said..she is my best friend because she is not my friend because i m dutta patel sister unlike some..saying that kala walked from there taking nakusha with her
Edited by jess_dutta - 13 years ago
jess_dutta thumbnail

Awww!!!This story is really cute!!Kinda taking me into fairylend...A chocolatey prince charming on horse...😊sweet sweet!!

thanks kritika..i myself am in fairyland writing this partSmile
kritika4eva thumbnail

thanks kritika..i myself am in fairyland writing this part😊

😊😊Now Dutta will come in my dreams on a horse with a cape around his neck πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jess_dutta thumbnail

@kritika dont mind but behind the horse you will find one more person sitting there MEπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jess_dutta - 13 years ago
kritika4eva thumbnail

@kritika dont mind but behind the horse you will find one more person sitting there MEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess that horse can accomodate me also...!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jess_dutta thumbnail

I guess that horse can accomodate me also...!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

of course it will...dutta horse hai na..will be strong enoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kritika4eva thumbnail

of course it will...dutta horse hai na..will be strong enoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†