Veer- Ichcha ...finally the ice broken - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
im goin  to watch only veer ichcha scene
i feel so abd 4 veer..he needs 2 get bak 2 his old self..
i luvd the dialogue of tap he cracked..super coool!!!

@ichcha common u r stayin in same house u cnt behave this wayyy..u also grow up!!!god both husband wife r kids!!!

@vansh plzz needs 2 stop playin this mood change/hide-seek games!
Yes I agree and I like d whole episode 😊. I've posted some of d reasons in the other thread
Veer Icha's conversation scene is the most appreciating among all scenes in the show. It really gives pleasant feeling from the beginning till now which any scene can't give.
but see is there like ANY indication from icha that she cares about anything but vansh now? veer and icha aint gonna get together anytime in the next two years i can bet!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

but see is there like ANY indication from icha that she cares about anything but vansh now? veer and icha aint gonna get together anytime in the next two years i can bet!

so???? we luv their scenes no matter what is...
we also knw theyr  not goin2 be togther and we also know VEER TAP better NOT be togther😆
@atleast that scene is nice 2 c some friendship coz all uttaran reminds me of is taps bitchiness!!
Originally posted by rashi85

im goin  to watch only veer ichcha scene
i feel so abd 4 veer..he needs 2 get bak 2 his old self..
i luvd the dialogue of tap he cracked..super coool!!!

@ichcha common u r stayin in same house u cnt behave this wayyy..u also grow up!!!god both husband wife r kids!!!

@vansh plzz needs 2 stop playin this mood change/hide-seek games!

ya Rashi u cant b rude to veer just bcoz once he loved u n yes giv sum time to vansh to get better😊
@cjs:

no tapwater , veer ichcha talkin like practical persons...wat an episode😃
Ya it was a very good and matured scene...I liked the fact that Veer approached first and tried breaking the ice in a very practical manner👏...in fact this should put Vansh's doubts to rest because he can clearly see that both r talking like two practical people who r living in the same family and is concerned about a family member😊...if they had not broken this ice and continued with their awkwardness ,then questions could hv been raised that mayb they still hv feelings for each other and so they r trying to ignore each other but thats not the case at least from Ichha's POV...If not life partners..they can always b good friends na😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ya it was a very good and matured scene...I liked the fact that Veer approached first and tried breaking the ice in a very practical manner👏...in fact this should put Vansh's doubts to rest because he can clearly see that both r talking like two practical people who r living in the same family and is concerned about a family member😊...if they had not broken this ice and continued with their awkwardness ,then questions could hv been raised that mayb they still hv feelings for each other and so they r trying to ignore each other but thats not the case at least from Ichha's POV...If not life partners..they can always b good friends na😳

yeh but vansh's expressions were very confusing at the end! whhy do i feel hes taking them all on honeymoon for his own purposes...which we wont like?
Originally posted by jyoti06

hey jyo online n yes wat a update yaar..i also wrote an update of ipl awards😆