a little request for today

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If anyone gets a few minutes, please do write in a sentence or two about show. Again, only if you have the time. Thanks. 😃 Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
karan is a real teddy bear too nice and too dumb
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes, he accepted Aabha's request without any further clarifications...........but what happened after that???
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

yes, he accepted Aabha's request without any further clarifications...........but what happened after that???

I wonder what he has yet endured for the love of Abha too nice too stupid as the French say
dbanerjee77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Karan accepted Abha's request & praised her for her 'all so giving' attitude. Sanskar comes to swranbhavan & Vimal interrupts him there. Sanskar slaps Vimal but then both of them make up & they go somewhere else. They drink together & Vimal instigates Sanskar. Karan is sleeping & Abha caresses him & then starts thinking abt her parents & that she cannot keep contact with them.

precap: Jaggu comes to Abharan's room & says blah blah blah
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dbanerjee77

Karan accepted Abha's request & praised her for her 'all so giving' attitude. Sanskar comes to swranbhavan & Vimal interrupts him there. Sanskar slaps Vimal but then both of them make up & they go somewhere else. They drink together & Vimal instigates Sanskar. Karan is sleeping & Abha caresses him & then starts thinking abt her parents & that she cannot keep contact with them.

also saniya requests jagmohan to accept abharan, and ofcourse, he is hell-bent on getting revenge...shelly then runs into saniya and is being nasty, and saniya says she knws her limits and will soon leave because she has brought together abharan...
dbanerjee77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uzee

also saniya requests jagmohan to accept abharan, and ofcourse, he is hell-bent on getting revenge...shelly then runs into saniya and is being nasty, and saniya says she knws her limits and will soon leave because she has brought together abharan...

Sorry, I forgot this Saniya part. Dont know why but I have kind of lost interest in this show after that wedding day disaster. Things happening thereafter is kind of expected. If SR happens so soon majority of the people will not watch the show anymore. All these serials are big drags...YMGGK is no difference. Over these few months, I have realized there is no point in expecting things to be reasonable in these serials. Three things to remember:
Better to go with the flow, watch after removing your thinking caps & switch yourself off once the day's episode is over.
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dont know why but I have kind of lost interest in this show after that wedding day disaster. Things happening thereafter is kind of expected. If SR happens so soon majority of the people will not watch the show anymore. All these serials are big drags...YMGGK is no difference. Over these few months, I have realized there is no point in expecting things to be reasonable in these serials. Three things to remember:
Better to go with the flow, watch after removing your thinking caps & switch yourself off once the day's episode is over.

You are right dbanerjee, there is no point in having any expectations from these shows. I think watching these shows is a lesson in patience and tolerance 😆
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abha is a sick, sick person. After her wedding, all she thinks about is her parents. She should leave SB and go sleep on the floor in her parents' room FOREVER and leave all men alone! Thapad marnaa chaye is idiot ko!
ReadLo thumbnail
Yes I said in my analysis.
She goes to the window and she thinks her parents.
Two seconds after smiles watching Karan sleep.
This girl is really a case