sequel to breaking dawn

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys i know many of you are a little disappointed after reading breaking dawn as it is the last book of the series. So if u were the author and were given the rights to the series, would u come up with a sequel to breaking dawn? If yes, then what would u want the story to be like?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Umm. Well, its not really needed because i think it will just be drag. Plus i don't see the point in dragging the story since they are already happy. And I don;t wana read a book on a baby girl falling in love with someone 3times her age.
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if i were the author, The Stephenie Meyer (lol) then i would have not ended the book as vampires continue to live forever so there can never be any 'end'
i would have written a story telling under the title of The Cullens as i simply simply love all the cullens characters.
i would have written their reaction / perspective about the first book
or
i could have written about their love stories
especially about
Rose and Em
Jazz and Al
They were my favorite couple after Ed and Bells
I would have written how they met, fell in love and faced all consequences and bout their daily lives and all

i hope SM really really writes a book covering such theme

i am actually not that disappointed as i read some Twilight Fanfiction off another site where there soo many talented writer and i am totally stuck on to it . Its like Ed and Bells in different situation and the other characters

P.s i know u must be missing Twilight Saga considering you have read the book. my advice is read some good fanfiction. when you would do so, you would feel whole lotta better!
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i hv really a brilliant idea for the sequel of Breaking down...m still working on it in my blog...
once it'll complete i'll copy-paste here...if u guys are interested in that...

i can give a brief idea of my story ...let me if anyone interested in it...i really wish Stephenie Meyer..could read my ideas & write something in her interesting style..coz i think i hv gr8 idea but still i can't compare here writing skill...she is brilliant....

spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona081187

i hv really a brilliant idea for the sequel of Breaking down...m still working on it in my blog...
once it'll complete i'll copy-paste here...if u guys are interested in that...

i can give a brief idea of my story ...let me if anyone interested in it...i really wish Stephenie Meyer..could read my ideas & write something in her interesting style..coz i think i hv gr8 idea but still i can't compare here writing skill...she is brilliant....

also post it on a website that is really popular and will surely attract more readers for your story!
i will pm you as i believe that we arent allowed to discuss about any other site on this forum 😃
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm also a bit disappointed the way she have ended Breaking Dawn...but then...I"m just so addicted to this Saga that I doesn't want it to end...so one sequel for me wont do...lolxx

luv Alina
disha_sen thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Umm. Well, its not really needed because i think it will just be drag. Plus i don't see the point in dragging the story since they are already happy. And I don;t wana read a book on a baby girl falling in love with someone 3times her age.

if thats so then its quite funny that u ended up reading or watching twilight coz in that case bella romances a vampire who is 8 times her age.
The imprintation was involuntary n not in jacobs hands.
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the whole jacob and and renesme thing is disturbing. the same happend with edward and bella but renesme is a baby! it would of been better if jacon got to togather with leah.
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: disha_sen

if thats so then its quite funny that u ended up reading or watching twilight coz in that case bella romances a vampire who is 8 times her age.
The imprintation was involuntary n not in jacobs hands.

Thats is true. But They actually look the same age, i know renesme is growing really fast but seriously She is like a months old. Plus Jacob kissed Bella which kinda is gross. He is in love with a girl thats indirectly his ex-loves daughter. I am sorry but that is plain disturbing and sick.

He kissed her mom and now he wants her. Some things is NOT right.
disha_sen thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Thats is true. But They actually look the same age, i know renesme is growing really fast but seriously She is like a months old. Plus Jacob kissed Bella which kinda is gross. He is in love with a girl thats indirectly his ex-loves daughter. I am sorry but that is plain disturbing and sick.

He kissed her mom and now he wants her. Some things is NOT right.

yeah that endiing was quite unexpected and very strange and funny but its stephnie meyer who is to be blamed for such a strange n funny end to jakes part. ii know its very awkward bt i find it quite funny as SM made jake chase bella in 3 buks n finally fall for her daughter in the fourth. that was hell funny n awkward