~* Seven- May 21, 2010 Written Update *~

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay.

The show begins with Varya taking power from the others when the guru's twin like image comes. They both argue over which one of them is real, and Hriday and Varya are in a dilemna. Finally, Varya asks, "What we need to get the book." The second "guru" (the one who told them not to take the powers out) said your nishani(talisman, mark) and the first one said "Samunder Gupt ke sikhe(coins)" Hriday points to the second one and cries out, "Tum galat ho(You're wrong)". Then the first one says, "you can't change the bhavishavani" The second one(he's actually asht) says, "The winner is not yet decided, and i will definitely win." That got Varya mad, because suddenly her hands were on fire(like haryaksh's were because she had his power) and aimed the fire towards Asht. But Asht met the fire stream with blue power(i dont know what it was, maybe water or iceπŸ˜•) and they were even(no one's "weopn" was hitting the other), so then Varya uses Eklavya's speed to run over to Asht and hit him(πŸ˜ƒ). Just after she hit him, his body transports. The scene is still focused over there, with the real guru smiling, but you hear Asht's voice saying that he was surpised that they had the guts to stand up to him, but he now knows, that although they won't belive something for very long, they are unsure and can't be fooled. They are cured some of the seven (apparently, they didn't show that part) and the last person to be cured is drish, with everyone next to her, waiting. She comes to life, and the guru welcomes them all to the ashram. Then Varya says, "Ladies and gentlemen, meet Hriday......(i dont know what she said about him, maybe the anarchistπŸ˜•). Hriday bows and everyone claps for him.

The scene shifts to Jhanvi and Drish's dad. Jhanvi is saying that she can't believe she couldn't stop her daughter meet that man(she's talking about the motorcycle man, who was acually asht). She kept rambling on when Drish/Mastishk's Dad said that she couldn't have possibly stopped Diya. Then mahesh gets a call from the officer who had rescued Varya's mom. He says he brought her to the CBI office, thinking what safer place could there be. Mahesh is telling him that wasn't a good idea because CBI shouldn't get involved in this personal case. The other guy is about to say something, when the boss comes up behind him and takes the phone. The boss says to Mahesh that he would like to see him and talk.

Shiven and Shaakh are shown leading diya& Radhika to the courtyard for some fresh air i guess. They leave the two there and start walking away, but then Shaakh says, "Rukh. I'll stay here with them, you go" but then Shiven tells him that they're both under the influence of the beej mantra and won't run away. The two leave. As soon as they're out of site, Radhika turns to Diya, pulls her up, and says, "Chal, isse acche mokha nahi milege, chal bag chalte hai(we wont get a better opportunity than this, lets run). Radhika drags diya, and then the seven are shown(not there, its a whole dif. scene now) The guru is sort of touring them around, and they are talking. The guru tells them about the library. Amin asks if it is still intact, he says, yes, and then hriday asks where. The guru says, "its all up her(his brain)). Then, they say, so our book is in your mind. He says, "no, that book is safe, but first i need your nishani(mark). Mastishk goes, quietly, what, and drish tells him "the coins." Asmin has the bag and gives it to Hriday, and says, "Hriday, the coins" he takes one out and gives it to the guru. The guru seems satisfied, and leads on. (Though i dont get why Asmin didn't just give the coins. ) Then, they show Radhika trying to drag Diya away, who is resisting. Radhika is getting desperate and tells her to hurry, before they get caught.

Shunya and Shlok are on the floor, chanting a mantra. In the meantime, Radhika is trying to drag Diya, and then Diya pushes her, and she falls on the ground, clutching her arm. Suddenly, Diya starts crying in pain. Shlok and Shunya keep chanting, and a piece of hair, glowing red, rises up, probably diya's hair from her and shunya's fight. Diya is still in extreme pain, most likely because of the hair. Radhika asks what happened, and is consoling her. Shlok and shiunya are chanting, then stop when the hair isn't red anymore. Shlok says, "I think it worked" Radhika is trying to leave, when diya goes, "Who are you" (the beej mantra is off prob) and Radhika says, "Im radhika, i'll explain everything later, you have to come with me now." They climb the ladder, leave(scared) and take an auto. Then, Shiven is shown running to his dad, going, the girls are missing, i looked everywhere, help! His dad tells him to calm down, they can't run because of the beej mantra, but shiven goes" I looked, they're not here. Please help, guruji will kill me."

The seven get the book, (well, hriday does because he gave the coin. Now i get why asmin gave the coins to him) and the guru tells them that they're not the first seven to come nor will they be the last. Asht is saying  , looking at the mandala, that i am restless to get to you, even though i know you will all come to me eventually. Shiven dad😑 comes and says, you prob. know what happened(the girls running away) and won't you punish shiven? Asht tells him its the rules, but then shiven stupid dad 😑😑😑😑 tells him, "What if i can tell you something that will help you win the war. The secret is in the nine books the seven are collecting." Asht looks at him and flaunts his evil smile.

Radhika is explaining to Diya and Jhanvi about what happened, and about the beej mantra. Diya says they should leave because the first place the would go is at the house. Shiven's dad is talking to Asht and they chat a bit, and Shiven's dad says that Charak was the smartest of them all, asht yells know, the maha guru made charak is varhis only because he liked charak better, blah blah blah. And then Asht says, in exchange for  Shiven's life, you need to give me the info about the books and your other smart, fast kid. Suddenly, the seven are shown at their next destination, and the invisible man was there(they saw footprints from the water) they dont know its the invisible man and they wonder who it was, when shlok and shunya appear and say, the man is the invisible man. and we have to catch him" Diya goes back in the house for her cell phone, and the kid attacks her, but she hits him and manages to go away. The seven talk, and shlok/shunya say that in the bavishivani, one of them will have to give their life. And say that to protect the seven's faith, they will if they have to. Mahesh gets his job back, and he sees Varya's mom. He knew her and her husband, who was a scientise helping the department. he tells her to live in his house because its safe. Meanwhile, Jhanvi and the troop go to i think mahesh's house and at Asht's place, Shiven's brother, who is a big "fan" of asht, comes. (he said at the institute his project was to control humans. Daksh was from there too. What type of insitute is that?) There were parts of pictures in the books, and hriday figures out that they are part of the mandala.

Jhanvi, diya, and radhika are sitting when the doorbell sounds, and jhnavi opens it will a gun in her hand, only to find out it was Mahesh and vary'a mom.There is a man in the ocean, and he sees the same constellation(of the key shaped thing) that charak had, and he runs backs to the elderly guru and tells him they are coming. The guru says he hopes they hurry up because they only have ten days left😲. Shunya and shlok wonder if doctor charak and asht know about the books. And then shlok says he must have left a clue if he did. Shunya talks about already using the 10 ashvamad clue, but then shlok said that dr.charak always told them that there are two sides to a coin, and they must look at the clue with a different perspective. The seven arrive at the beach where the guru and the man are. (the man is actully about the same age as the seven) Everyone is happy and then the guru tells them about sacrifice. When asmin asks for the book, he says they need to complete a mission first. Diya and Radhika are sleeping while Shiven's dad and brother are chanting a mantra. Diya starts to get afftected, and when shiven's dad talks to her, she does it. He tells her to come back, but to kill the other girl, radhika first, with a weapon. She is about to hit Radhika with a vase when Jhanvi comes in and stops her.
Edited by bmtdluver - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fruit_n_nut thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
that was a perfect update!!!!!

By the way Asmin asked to give Hriday the coins because
it was he u will learn tat knowledge in tat book , like Mastisk gave it to tat tree man , haryaksh gave it to angiras.......

So i think the 1 who is choosen will have to give the coins,,,,

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hriday is declared to be the alchemist, and so now I feel that when one them will sacrifice for the mission, maybe Hriday could save him (Himanshu) πŸ˜ƒ

the reason why Asmin didn't give the coin herself might be that whoever completes the task hands over the coin... remember the Angiras epi., where Haryaksh handed over the coin 😳

Diya was in pain coz of the impact of the beej mantra, n Shunya Shlok were trying to heal her thru the strand of her hair.. 😊
can it be that Shiven knowingly took them out of the house n even didn't let Shaakh stay there, so that the girls could get a chance to escape? n then used his dad to save himself?
this guy really confuses me, after all he is the one who brought Shaakh to pacify Radhika when the beej mantra was torturin her... πŸ˜•

when Haryaksh said in his signature style that, 'apun ko to bhavishyavani ka lafda samaj mein nahi aata hai', I exclaimed 'mujhe bhi' 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

and I'd say, you gave such a wonderful update; just loved it! πŸ‘

PS: as far as I know the name of the kid playing Shaakh is Arhaan. can some1 confirm it? 😊
he is so talented, looks like made for this role, or maybe the role written just for him!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanku Shanku ji for the update! πŸ˜‰
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dkmystery

Hriday is declared to be the alchemist, and so now I feel that when one them will sacrifice for the mission, maybe Hriday could save him (Himanshu) πŸ˜ƒ
i hope so
the reason why Asmin didn't give the coin herself might be that whoever completes the task hands over the coin... remember the Angiras epi., where Haryaksh handed over the coin 😳oh, thanks

Diya was in pain coz of the impact of the beej mantra, n Shunya Shlok were trying to heal her thru the strand of her hair.. 😊well, no pain no gainπŸ˜‰
can it be that Shiven knowingly took them out of the house n even didn't let Shaakh stay there, so that the girls could get a chance to escape? n then used his dad to save himself?
this guy really confuses me, after all he is the one who brought Shaakh to pacify Radhika when the beej mantra was torturin her... πŸ˜•yeah, its like he's a good guy, but then he turns bad

when Haryaksh said in his signature style that, 'apun ko to bhavishyavani ka lafda samaj mein nahi aata hai', I exclaimed 'mujhe bhi' 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰lol

and I'd say, you gave such a wonderful update; just loved it! πŸ‘ thanks ......i dont know his real name. but yeah, he does a really good job of potraying his role.

PS: as far as I know the name of the kid playing Shaakh is Arhaan. can some1 confirm it? 😊
he is so talented, looks like made for this role, or maybe the role written just for him!

@fruit_n_nut- thanks for answering the question

Radhika
Edited by bmtdluver - 13 years ago
shivpalp thumbnail
Great update. Thank you very much.