Priya Wal back with STAR One Article

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Priya Wal back with STAR One

Television actress Priya Wal of Remix  fame is back to work with STAR One's new sweeping love saga. Here she plays one of the central character.

We spoke to Priya Wal about her come back and more...

"Yes, I have signed a new show which will be on STAR One. I have not got the details about my character in the show but I am really looking forward to it."

Ok, then after Remix and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii what kept you busy? "I was busy with many things like traveling, doing theatre workshop under Barry John, then I was busy with my own home which I have taken in Powai, Mumbai and then I love writing English poems, scripts, and I also made a short film. Then last year, I did an English play Da Dating Truths with Shekhar Suman and Karan Mehra of Virrudh fame and it was a learning experience to perform in front of the live audiences. In these two years of gap I have travelled to Mauritius, Bangkok, Assam, and New York and then last was Bangladesh to meet my parents who are in Dhaka."

Further she told us that she also loves to write poems and read books, "I love writing poems in English which are realistic in life. Apart from writing poems, I have also written one and Half hour short script in English which will take time to be made in to films. I love to read novels both fiction and non-fiction like. I love to read classic books of Jane Austin then Shantaram and Kites Runner and I don't watch television regularly but now I am back on television. I am hoping audiences would love me in this new show."

We are hoping that fans will love your new role in this new show on STAR One.

direct  link to the article :

http://www.starone.in/news/352/priya-wal-back-with-star-one.aspx

Also found out from another article on Telly Chakkar that her character name is Nisha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup ashii .. I read tht article too ..was jus abt to post it in the forum .. but when it comes to Priya, as usual u beat me at it .. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

YAYYY..m soo excited !!! feel like hugging everybody πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

btw but now m confused .. is this the same show thats gonna b produced by ekta which is a remake of twilight? or is this another one?? πŸ˜•

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And from that article we also learned that her show is going to come on air like in mid June!😳

But OMG!! I love priyaaa!! I really wanna read her poems!😳😳😍 Gosh I really love her!πŸ€— Can't wait to see her back on TV!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love you ashiiiiiiiiii...thanks for the article!πŸ€—πŸ€—
mads thumbnail
ok..so as I came to kno fom what I read of the tellychakkar article, this show is gonna go on air at around june 14th or so .. and tht its the same adaptation of twilight which article was ther before ..

only this is the stroy of three sisters apparently .. and so it cannot b an exact adaptation of twilight .. which is what I m sooo glad abt !!! πŸ˜† (man..how did I ever like tht series?! ) anyways .. priya plays this sister called nisha ..

are v allowed to post tellychakkar articles here? πŸ˜• because ashi has posted the link of tht article on FB .. so I can post tht link here too ..
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
mads we are not allowed to...because apparently tellychakkar is the biggest competitor of tellybuzz...but hey u can post that FB page! πŸ˜‰
mads thumbnail
lol okie nitzie .. here's the link to the FB page -

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=679469905#!/posted.php?id=83801714554&share_id=123789744304311&comments=1#s123789744304311

tht new male lead looks a bit weird tho .. πŸ˜†
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I knowwwwww!! And I think he is also the main lead of raj's new movie "vroom"!!! wierddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno but this is soo I dont know...that the main lead of raj's movie is going to be the main lead of priya's new show?!?!?!?

Kekta we want YaRa...we want YaRa...we want YaRa!!😍😍☺️ OMG!! *tw*
mads thumbnail
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

I knowwwwww!! And I think he is also the main lead of raj's new movie "vroom"!!! wierddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno but this is soo I dont know...that the main lead of raj's movie is going to be the main lead of priya's new show?!?!?!?

Kekta we want YaRa...we want YaRa...we want YaRa!!😍😍☺️ OMG!! *tw*

are u also thinking what I m thinking nitzie ??!! this cannot b a coincidence .. like it happ wit kahaani .. 😳😳😳 or is it ?? I dunno .. ther it was raj who was in the show first .. and priya came later .. here, its priya who is ther first .. raj can cum later ?? 😳😳😳 awww 😍😍😍😍

but I absolutely do NOT like the male lead character .. and I m not at all sure of the show too ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I m only sure abt PRIYA .. 😳😳😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Who cares about the show mads??
Okie fine I do...but only for priya!😳😳 I mean i really want this show to be good...for priya! I mean I would toh still watch it if its not good...but I hope it is...for priya!☺️😳

And I know right?!?! Its much more than coincidence...I dunno but mayb a sign?? Or mayb I am just thinking too much!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...watever...I just want...really want YaRa togther man!! I really dooo!😳☺️
mads thumbnail
whatever it is nitzie .. whether its more than a coincidence..or a sign..or nothing at all .. mayb jus an illusion..but v can always hope .. 😍😍😍😍

me too wants YaRa .. sumhow cant bring myself to watch kahaani .. arrgghh its all melodrama ..