Expressions of everyone..

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Expressions of everyone at the end of today's episode are very scary... Wonder what the reaction is going to be of everyone in tom's special episode.

Luckily Ishaan overheard the whole conversation and he will help clear all the misunderstanding between Disha-Elesh and Suhana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I have not seen it yet, but from the updates I feel that Disha should have stopped Elesh rather than join him. Suhana is the bahu of the house, and that too a new one (1 week maybe). Elesh had no right at all to say that to Suhana. If my BIL said that to me when I am married, I would have killed. Seriously, it was so inappropriate. Ishaan ke saath karo it is ok, but it is not ok with Suhana. Would they do the same mazaak with Ishika? Rather than Disha going on about how horribly Suhana treated Elesh, she should think as a woman first. If Inder said the same to her, how would she feel ji?

So if anyone needs to say sorry or understand is the trio not Suhana. Where is Baadi Maa?? She needs to put some sense in them. Mazaak ki bhi hadh hoti hai. I'll be so disappointed if Ishaan tells Suhana to understand, when I totally find her anger justified. Perhaps what she said was out of line, but her anger is totally justified ji. Chalo lets see how it gets resolved as all of them in the promo are happy.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is a limit to all jokes and it was funny how they kept on dragging the scene. If you look at the scene again... I saw how they just kept on dragging the matter.

I agree Disha should have stopped Elesh rather joining him.
Feefi thumbnail
Yeah Disha should have stopped or at least tried to stop Elesh.  I'm happy that Ishaan heard and since he knows Suhana/Sid past he'll get Suhana to understand and im sure Suhana will say sorry to them.  She never hesitates to apologize if she thinks it's her mistake...i like that 😛

Well, the way Suhana yelled at Elesh for not having any thing to do, just talk and gossip around, I'm sure Disha would take it to her heart.  In last few episodes, it was shown that Disha told Elesh that he needs to find a job so that they don't have a bad impression on Suhana.  Also, by finding a job, he would keep his and Disha's self-esteem. I'm sure Disha is going to try REALLY hard now to get Elesh to work...
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with ull disha shld hve stopped elesh
cmon as a woman she shld hve understood tht fact but
well lets wait n watch[:D}