Dill Mill Gaye

red is no more the colour of love....its yellow

ketaluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ppl...........................howz eveyone....................finally m writing a topic after two days...............was totally pissed with the current episodes n din no wat to write.......................finally today i have topic  to write...................so again it was the yellow shirt ..................wen armaan n riddhima came a bit closer.............i have started believing that this season yellow is the colour of love.................coz wen armaan wore red(during karva chauth) he had to cry cry n jus cry..................also i don know how many of you have noticed...............wen ridz dupatta got struck in sids' watch it was ridz who removed it............as she didnt want to spend time wid sid.(i know its sounding a bit irrelevant)....................it may be a coincidence..............but wen her dupatta got struck in armaans' belt .............it was armaan who let her go coz he loves her so much that he can do anything for her ........................for her so called happiness..............coming to the precap................we saw riddhima was totally talli................she was not at her best behaviour..................but sid was not bothered.................it was armaan who was keeping watch on her........................this shows how concerened he is for riddhima.........................this post is not for showing that armaan is so lovable n sid is so careless..................instead this post is to show the difference between true love n infatuation...........
my intentions are not hurting sid fans................

PS- THIS IS JUST MY OPINION................EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPESS HIS/HER OPINIONS..................BUT I HOPE EVERYBODY WILL RESPECT EACH OTHERS'  OPINIONS N THIS WILL NOT CONVERT INTO A BATTLE GROUND.................N NO BASHING...............
Edited by luv_u_ammy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent angel thumbnail
So totally agree wid ur post awesome post 👍🏼 AR forever
This fellow, Armaan succeeded in making me believe in love. It's a crappy thing you know! 🤢 Aur pyaar karne ka anjaam Armaan bhukat bhi raha hai! 😆

But the way he's concerned and all . . and those eyes . . man . . I love love love him...... 😭😍
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How many times do we have to say it.....and SID proves it every time...no one can LOVE Riddhima the way ARMAAN loves Riddhima!!!😉
flashy thumbnail
Every word is  so true. God bless you.
uzmakhan thumbnail
awesum post!
gud observation dear!
AR forever!
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
baby agreed on this...its armaan n armaan's love for riddhima that has still connevted us AR FANS TO DMG...
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome post! and so true!!! 👍🏼

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree- Riddhima didnt even try to remove her dupatta from Armaan's hold :)

And Armaan is the only one who is concerned abt Riddhima going overboard- no one else seems to bother!
sheena_karan thumbnail
gr8 post dear...👍🏼
AR forever...
sid is jst cmn in between...nd soon he'll b out...