Dill Mill Gaye

what is Riddhima modi like?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I read a comparison recently where all the SR moments were labeled " uncomfortable" 🀣  I guess it depends on perception but rofl the music playing in the background was surely hinting **BEWARE UNCOMFORTABLE SCENE HAPPENING**. Should I call such things seriously biased or in denial?! They had a romantic music playing. Could they be more obvious?

I like discussions but a discussion can only happen when both sides understand the other opinion is just as good as theirs. But this forum is more like a battlefield. Which happens when both sides are sure only what they see and feel is true and everything else is not true and bad. Hence this post is ONLY for SR fans or any people who don't different perspectives.

Lets talk about what Riddhima Modi is really like? Her good things, her bad things her interaction with others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hehehhee.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Riddhima Modi.. she is kinda despo for Sid πŸ˜† Love her desponess these days :D

And I love her as a mature, subtle and caring woman.. For me, it's more necessary to RESPECT and depend on my husband blindly, than loving him😊 if understandings and respect is der, Love will follow .. That's my perspective.. I have never felt what love is actually.. Call it a habit? Call it the urge to be with a person 24x7.. Call it the desire for getting support from that man in ur toughest times? or Call it a companionship where u can have ur own space.. Riddhima has all of them for me.. That's why, for me, Riddhima SHOULD be with Sid.. Even if not love, she will grow a HABIT of being with him, and wont be able to live w.o him.. that's all😊

riddhima has to confess her love ...she has been holding back soo bravely and patiently that something like this has to snap her defences............

.there is nothing more to be done with this track now........

they have to give it a conclusion for the next step..............

Riddhima looked both emotional and super upset with Sid today - she is going to explode soon at this rate and maybe this explosion is what is needed.

they are making me fall in luv wid SR again and again

The way Ridz talks about another someone coming into your life and how they look after you more then their ownself and how you want to endure everything and anything for that person  - some SR flashbacks, great scene

The convo between Ridz and Yuvi once again had so much depth in each dialogue as she spoke them......

She is all set to endure the pain for this one man who blew life into her dead soul.......

she is ready to do all it takes to give him all the happiness he wants..........

she is all ready to completely give in herself.....

devote herself fogetting about her ownself just to spend precious moments with this one man who stood by her when she needed it the most........

As I would solemnly put it for Sid and Ridz:

"I am nothing without you......because I am complete in you"

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
dun worry yaar...they just have to put down SR to elevate AR...we know it was the most awesome scene ever...so enjoyyy...
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The best thing about R is she choose her HUBBY...Now she wants to be agood and loving wife...love her 4 that
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

to answer your question:

Someone rightly said she is  a perfect combination of a modern 21st century girl with traditional vaules blended.....she loved and lost only to gfall in love again......

her past is back......as a modern woman she accepts that as a part of her reality....that her past ...she has to face...and as a traditional girl understands what marriage is all about and respects it.

She stood against against traditions and sided with the modern  when she signed the divorce papers when she felt she had to .......moved out of her husbands house.........stood up for herself....but brought out her traditional side when she stood up for her beleifs that her marriage has to be nurured and cared for in every respect.....fasted for her husband because she beleived in the tradition of marriage and all that it holds.....

She is a modern traditional woman who is waiting for the man she is in love with to welcome her back into his life.....that man who also happens to be her husband.

As for the "unfortable scenes"....oh yes I could truly tell mr and mrs modi were so "uncomfortable"........oh how I love this  "uncomfortable duty"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome post fatz i love ridz because she wants sid hehe
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Agree Abanti and Zaara and all..

Also one more point --

She is not exactly bounded by the regulations n pressures of society.. Otherwise she won't have taken decisions of staying away from BOTH Sid and Armaan.. Had she thought abt society first, she would anyhow go with Sid..

This time she is with Sid, becoz she WANTS to be with him.. No force, no social pressure, this time she willingly came to live with Sid.. :P Her prev step of turning the social pressure down actually worked good for SR relationship.. The point of forcible marriage got cleared ;)
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Riddhima modi is a Modern girl who believes in the institution of marriage..and  she is totally fida over her pati and she's trying her best to make the marriage work!!
Originally posted by: aishu_25

Riddhima modi is a Modern girl who believes in the institution of marriage..and  she is totally fida over her pati and she's trying her best to make the marriage work!!

ditto😳