Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok one more breaking news..

Rohit replied on my wall saying "Honeymoon will happen..its coming soon"😃...looks like Rohit was in good mood today ..he gave replies to all my queries😆..according to him..It might not happen in dubai but its coming😳

hmm i told you na... honeymoon means bigger problem...so it will happen... and not in Dubai means  honeymoon without expenditure.....😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shonuu

hmm i told you na... honeymoon means bigger problem...so it will happen... and not in Dubai means  honeymoon without expenditure.....😆

Arre u never know it might just happen in African Forests sinse Vansh loves spending time in jungle na😉😆😆😆...but then African safari is quite expensive too na😕
vaishu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today U..me aur TV and SBS gave some terrific news about what to expect from Uttaran in the coming episodes😛

First let me give the breaking news from U..me aur TV show😃...

They actually took an exclusive interview of Rohit(Vansh) in which Rohit gave them a hint that very soon VanCha might b going for their honeymoon to Dubai😲😕😳...the reporter said that sinse Choti bahu team went to Malaysia ...so now Uttaran team might b planning for Dubai trip😆...so very soon Uttaran will reach Dubai😆..reporter also said that if VanCha goes for honeymoon to Dubai then there r chances that mayb VeeYa too will go to Dubai for their honeymoon😆...In short there is still scope for one more seduction and rape session of Tappu and that too in Dubai😆..poor Veer..but again its not yet confirmed..Rohit just dropped a hint😃

Now the news of SBS shoot

Today Rohit and Tina were shooting in the house..Vansh is in angry cum crying mode...Ichha comes to console him..they both talk to each other..same old stuff🥱😆

Now the best part was after shooting both Rohit and Tina playing pakda-pakdi with each other😆 and both listenting to some music together with the help of a common headphone😉😳

Then Rohit and Tina's interview were shown and thank god today she din't do any chipka-chipki act😆...Rohit said that "In the story Vansh always tries to trust on Ichha..but then something happens after which he gets all confused again...this will go on for sometime and will take some time before all iss well"😃...So in short Baba fiasco was just a misleading stuff shown to us😆...Rohit then jokingly says that what if Vansh never trusts Ichha again on which Tina says in that case I will press Rohit's neck and she even does that jokingly😆...in short a cute interview given by both of them..and in the end Rohit also says only they both r shooting today and so whenever they get bored they start listening to music together😆😳

Chalo bulletin over now😃

go on ichcha we are all wid u.......vanch is becoming too much....all the time shak....its high time he trust her....
CantThnkOfAName thumbnail

<p align="center">Today U..me aur TV and SBS gave some terrific news about what to expect from Uttaran in the coming episodes😛</p>

<div align="center">First let me give the breaking news from U..me aur TV show😃...</div>

<div align="center">They actually tookan exclusive interview of Rohit(Vansh) in which Rohit gave them a hint that very soon VanCha might b going for their honeymoon to Dubai😲😕😳...the reporter said that sinse Choti bahu team went to Malaysia ...so now Uttaran team might b planning for Dubai trip😆...so very soon Uttaran will reach Dubai😆..reporter also said that if VanCha goes for honeymoon to Dubai then there r chances that mayb VeeYa too will go to Dubai for their honeymoon😆...In short there is still scope for one more seduction and rape session of Tappu and that too in Dubai😆..poor Veer..but again its not yet confirmed..Rohit just dropped a hint😃</div>

<div align="center"></u></div>
<div align="center">Now the newsofSBS shoot</div>
<div align="center"><u>
</div>
<div align="center">Today Rohit and Tina were shooting in the house..Vansh is inangry cum crying mode...Ichha comes to console him..they both talk to each other..same old stuff🥱😆</div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">Now the best part was after shooting both Rohit and Tina playing pakda-pakdi with each other😆and both listenting to some music together with the help of a common headphone😉😳</div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">Then Rohit and Tina's interview were shown and thank god today she din't do any chipka-chipki act😆...Rohit said that "In the story Vansh always tries to trust on Ichha..but then something happens after which he gets all confused again...this will go on for sometime and will take some time before all iss well"😃...So in short Baba fiasco was just a misleading stuff shown to us😆...Rohit then jokingly says that what if Vansh never trusts Ichha again on which Tina says in that case I will press Rohit's neck and she even does that jokingly😆...in short a cute interview given by both of them..and in the end Rohit also says only they both r shooting today and so whenever they get bored they start listening to music together😆😳</div>

<div align="center">Chalo bulletin over now😃</div>

can you post a link of th sbs shoot please x
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thkuu jypti jee :)🤗

oh r they cumin2 dubai???....i realli wish 2 c them hear so that i cud give 1 whack2  veeer...and i realli wish 2 ignore tapasya if i see herr!!!!
lol btw tap will get moree pissed off with veer in dxb..coz there r soooo many hot girls here i wonder what tapu will wear 2 seduce him 😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

gosh cant they shoot in  any nice place in india , there r loads like ooty, munnar, manaali, mount abu....loads even vizag in andhra, maharastra has great places......why dubai, r they crazy.. no greenery, just malls n skyscrapers😲

yeah arunima there r so many b'ful places in india 2. if they've decided it 2 shoot in india i"ll pray they shoot in hp, i m from hp so i'll b v.v. happy.
here manali, dharamshala, palampur ,chamba , dulhousie & many more b'ful places apart from shimla present gud locations wid lots of greenry.i'll b happy 2 see my  fav. couples here, may b i cudn't go there personaaly 2 watch dem shooting but i m satisfied og seeing it on tv itself.😍😍
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tiny15

yeah arunima there r so many b'ful places in india 2. if they've decided it 2 shoot in india i"ll pray they shoot in hp, i m from hp so i'll b v.v. happy.

here manali, dharamshala, palampur ,chamba , dulhousie & many more b'ful places apart from shimla present gud locations wid lots of greenry.i'll b happy 2 see my  fav. couples here, may b i cudn't go there personaaly 2 watch dem shooting but i m satisfied og seeing it on tv itself.😍😍

u njever know they will spend their honeymood in the deserts here..........i mean there is a anice over night safari....ting tong ;) lol
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would recommend the place where abhishek and preity had their consummation in the song bol na halke halke in jhoom barabar jhoom😆