Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya dear shonnuu
 how do robos honey moon?๐Ÿ˜ฒ....i mean if u touch the guy here n there๐Ÿ˜‰...there shud be awaz comin up ..beep beep n if u hug him....some wrong button being pressed n all his wires get raveled n go loose. then if he faints bcoz of shock , u hav to take him to lab for recharge n repair
๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Breaking news...No honeymoon happening๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rohit's reply on my FB wall...

Rohit KhuranaWe thought of but now we r not going

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..So it means mayb the CV team din't hv enough money to opt for Dubai or mayb the heat factor is there๐Ÿ˜†..or mayb its Rashmi factor..sinse she can't go thanks to her ZND show and without her CV team is helpless na๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was right..dubai is becoming expensive๐Ÿ˜‰.....or tapus evil powers have worked and even before planning the trip has got cancelled!!!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..So it means mayb the CV team din't hv enough money to opt for Dubai or mayb the heat factor is there๐Ÿ˜†..or mayb its Rashmi factor..sinse she can't go thanks to her ZND show and without her CV team is helpless na๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

ow he answered๐Ÿ˜† wow...glad veeya r not goin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah damn! well it may be better this way!
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lo aap hee ka intezaar tha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Arre they r just doing guess work..nothing is confirmed..and SBS din't show it..it was shown on another news channel..so unless SBS confirms the honeymoon I m not believing it๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar honeymoon ke bahaane they will bring in some other useless twist./.mayb they will meet some stranger over there and phir new story shuru๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..thats how it happened in choti bahu when dev and radhika went to Malaysia for hoenymoon.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..the purpose of outdoor shooting is just to bring in a new storyline๐Ÿ˜†

but may be they creat the magic of dubai in the studio only....๐Ÿ˜†...... as CVs have  no traveling budget see whenever any character want to go some where there is always some problem and the visit gets postponed ... veer wanted to go to US but he coulndt,,mai baba planned to visit haridwar  but didnt not go... ammo ichha wanted yo leave havelli couldnt go,,only jogi and co. went to Darjeeling and no original location  was shown ... may be this trip will also be fake......  but if crazy 4 will go to honey moon then there will be some huge misunderstanding waiting for them... just imagine veer requests to  vansh  bhaiyya.."bhaiyya,, aap tapasya ke sat honeymoon ki planning karein iss ke paas bohat ache ideas hain,,main zara bhabhi ko,,,dubai ghooma lata hon"
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
No Tapu no Vancha honeymoon and we thought it is only Tapu who is glue stuck but looks like even vanch is glued to Tapu (and indirectly Veer as she'll take Veer everywhere)
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jyoti..thanks..can you also please ask him from my side how long he will be yoyo..ing...from happy to sad to angry in the show..because if this is going to be a permanent situation..then i will start looking for other options on my tv set at 10 pm....
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

but may be they creat the magic of dubai in the studio only....๐Ÿ˜†...... as CVs have  no traveling budget see whenever any character want to go some where there is always some problem and the visit gets postponed ... veer wanted to go to US but he coulndt,,mai baba planned to visit haridwar  but didnt not go... ammo ichha wanted yo leave havelli couldnt go,,only jogi and co. went to Darjeeling and no original location  was shown ... may be this trip will also be fake......  but if crazy 4 will go to honey moon then there will be some huge misunderstanding waiting for them... just imagine veer requests to  vansh  bhaiyya.."bhaiyya,, aap tapasya ke sat honeymoon ki planning karein iss ke paas bohat ache ideas hain,,main zara bhabhi ko,,,dubai ghooma lata hon"

o ma baby shonnuu i love your brain n its ideas๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sonia:He already answered that question of yours to someone..he said.. it will take some time for him to become matured and understand everything๐Ÿ˜ณ..so we need to wait for another year I guess๐Ÿ˜†

@Sonuu:Lo ab toh honeymoon hee cancel ho gaya..its from the horse's mouth..so we need to believe it๐Ÿ˜†..but again I m not sure whether he is talking about dubai trip or honeymoon trip๐Ÿ˜•..mayb CV team is planning for some other place๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..