Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shyams

I know but I was thinking why send to same place. even from character's PoV brothers or sister can never go on honeymoon togeather. Imagine Ichcha in a bikini on a beach and both Vansh & Veer staring at her ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

areyyy why u making me puke again???๐Ÿคข icha and bikini...even tapu wudnt wear a bikini...a married woman from bundela house certainly wudnt wear a bikini...though no doubt tapu would look smashing in one๐Ÿ˜ณ however hem hem...thats only for veer to see and icha is for vansh to see!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Are yaar u started puking again ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Have little control at least forum ki Hygiene ke liye ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw that was an example and normally honeymooon pe people dont wear pallu wali saris ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Arunima:Yes after your PM..I remember the secret of Dubai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...so I guess its Rohit's choice to go to Dubai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...even I m trying to figure out who is real Tina on FB after I saw that another profile which looks more real๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...thank god in Rohit's case there is only one namuna till now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Shyam:Arre CVs don't hv so much money to send them to two different destinations๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...mayb thats why packing them both to Dubai..but I was thinking Veer and Taps might not go for Dubai..reason is Rash busy in India with ZND๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..so mayb it will b only VanCha๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ..but if honeymoon happens after ZNd is over then surely both r going๐Ÿ˜†...so fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜›

@SRKji:Stop puking in my thread yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†..and India or dubai or African dessert..your Tapwater can never sudhrofy anywhere๐Ÿ˜†

@Jaya:Its just a speculation,..nothing is confirmed..but if this happens...trps will definitely fly again as viewers will watch it to see the beautiful locales of dubai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Are yaar u started puking again ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Have little control at least forum ki Hygiene ke liye ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw that was an example and normally honeymooon pe people dont wear pallu wali saris ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

no...no sarees at all...but they could wear salwaars...if the cvs want them to look innocent...but id suggest jeans even! nice casual look๐Ÿ˜ณ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Arunima:Yes after your PM..I remember the secret of Dubai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...so I guess its Rohit's choice to go to Dubai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...even I m trying to figure out who is real Tina on FB after I saw that another profile which looks more real๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...thank god in Rohit's case there is only one namuna till now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Shyam:Arre CVs don't hv so much money to send them to two different destinations๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...mayb thats why packing them both to Dubai..but I was thinking Veer and Taps might not go for Dubai..reason is Rash busy in India with ZND๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..so mayb it will b only VanCha๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ..but if honeymoon happens after ZNd is over then surely both r going๐Ÿ˜†...so fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜›

@SRKji:Stop puking in my thread yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†..and India or dubai or African dessert..your Tapwater can never sudhrofy anywhere๐Ÿ˜†

@Jaya:Its just a speculation,..nothing is confirmed..but if this happens...trps will definitely fly again as viewers will watch it to see the beautiful locales of dubai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

change of hava...who knows..๐Ÿคฃ but of course i wudnt want them all together on a honeymoon...but then how wud veeya go on one alone? they wudnt do anything๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@SRKji:I dunno about Veer as he has become a robot now๐Ÿ˜†..but I m sure Tappu will do everything thats reqd to b done on honeymoons๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sadly dubal is not the best place to romance!!!!.for that matter it has nothing much to offer exept 50 degrees in summer and some beautiful hotels where usually people on vacation hang out because there is not much choice!!!..but good for vansh and ichha if they can get time out from that crazy household!!!....it would have been far more romantic if they send them to Barbados in the carribean ..or even closer to santorini or mykonos in greece!!!..but something is better than nothing i suppose.........wonder if tapu will tag along with veer by her side at her beck and call!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@SRKji:I dunno about Veer as he has become a robot now๐Ÿ˜†..but I m sure Tappu will do everything thats reqd to b done on honeymoons๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

no
im pretty certain tapu wont try to touch veer...because she doesnt want a lash...veer may let her touch him but certainly now that hes being a damned robot he wont respond...so im sure...any veeya action action will be started by veer only now! dont know how and I dont know in which circumstances!๐Ÿ˜•
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Btw I would love to have both brothers going on honeymoon togesther on one condition, Cvs use body double for Tapu baba and Tina do the part ๐Ÿ˜† That way both Vansh-Ichcha and Veer-Ichcha fan can be happy ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Let Rashmi stay back for ZNKD
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Sadly dubal is not the best place to romance!!!!.for that matter it has nothing much to offer exept 50 degrees in summer and some beautiful hotels where usually people on vacation hang out because there is not much choice!!!..but good for vansh and ichha if they can get time out from that crazy household!!!....it would have been far more romantic if they send them to Barbados in the carribean ..or even closer to santorini or mykonos in greece!!!..but something is better than nothing i suppose.........wonder if tapu will tag along with veer by her side at her beck and call!!!

bahamas is best...wonder if the uttaran team has enough money to cast it at that beautiful atlantis palm hotel...which is there in dubai also๐Ÿ˜† hopefully!