Baba re Baba..... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

and didnt he say vansh will be happy or something? now if icha goes away from him that wont classify him as being happy!

no darling he didnt say,,that you both will live a happy,,,you see when vansh asked  him to pray "hum dono hmesha ,,kush rahein" baba jee just ignored that,,,but if he would reply,then he would say to vansh,,"tumare rehte tum dono khush kesa raho gay?

but darling if baba would have said that your veeya are made for each other,,then this time you would be jumping and flying in the air,,,and defend baba's prediction,,and comment ,,"dekha,,my veeya are couple made by heaven ,,see baba also has confirmed it"....................๐Ÿ˜†
Hmm So the mission is to crack the code that Baba gave yesterday๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Ok when Baba was referring to the so called past..he said it to both Vansh and Ichha but din't say anything to Veer..also he din't really confirmed that he is talking about Ichha's past here..it could b even Vansh's past๐Ÿ˜‰..or mayb Shamsher-Kesar story wala past๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..or mayb because he said it to both VanCha...he meant that "Jo past tha"..that is VanCha's life before marriage when Vansh was mad for Ichha without any doubt factor..."woh future hoga"..that is in the future his doubts will go away and he will b mad for Ichha again๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...but we all misinterpreted it as Veer and Ichha's past๐Ÿ˜†.,..see the reason I m saying this is because I got few hints from today's SBS show and Rohit's interview๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›...thats why I said Baba's words r misleading and just to fool the viewers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Its a way to grab trps and they r succcessful in it as Uttaran jumped to no.2 again yesterday๐Ÿ˜†

Sonuu your convo between Tappu and Baba is the best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†..I can actually imagine it happening in today's episode if she decides to go and ask Baba about her future๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shonuu

no darling he didnt say,,that you both will live a happy,,,you see when vansh asked  him to pray "hum dono hmesha ,,kush rahein" baba jee just ignored that,,,but if he would reply,then he would say to vansh,,"tumare rehte tum dono khush kesa raho gay?

but darling if baba would have said that your veeya are made for each other,,then this time you would be jumping and flying in the air,,,and defend baba's prediction,,and comment ,,"dekha,,my veeya are couple made by heaven ,,see baba also has confirmed it"....................๐Ÿ˜†

true true...i cant see ANYTHING above veeya๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

true true...i cant see ANYTHING above veeya๐Ÿ˜

thanx for admitting this,,,and me too cant see anything above my veer-ichha.........๐Ÿ˜ณ 
hahahah......thanx for the gud laugh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..........its is very much possible....
Originally posted by shonuu

thanx for admitting this,,,and me too cant see anything above my veer-ichha.........๐Ÿ˜ณ 

sorry to break ur heart shonuuji but u know the chances of them ever getting back together are practically NIL? kyun khoon jala rahe ho? veer and the ich havent been together for eight months now and ichha doesnt care two hoots for him now! this jodi is no longer existing! areeyyy shonuji whats wrong with vancha? they are just soooo much better!๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿคฃ grt shonu.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

BTW yeh baba kahin shamsher kesar track ki hint to nahi de rahe the na?? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shonu dear u r incredibly clever & funny๐Ÿ˜†
very gud๐Ÿ˜‰
tappu per to baba ka mantar bhi asar nahi karega๐Ÿ˜†ulta baba per asar ho jayega u know tappu is a biggest baba in the whole world๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sahera - 13 years ago
shonuu wonderful job.๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘u r really v.v. funny & humourous.

yaar iss tense epi ke baad yeh post 2 such mein on top slot hai.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

aur jo gaana tumne daala hai voh to ekdam jhakas haia aur poora fit tha situation per.i was laughing yaar, too gud ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ