Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Odd-pairing on television - Page 3

queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 what nonsense......who wrote this article by the way??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally got the time to post my comment on this post even thought i am the one who post it....
anyway....i am so angry at that person who ever wrote this....ahhhhh....hate that person.....and by reading all of the response all of us are hating it too.....
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mariam14

finally got the time to post my comment on this post even thought i am the one who post it....
anyway....i am so angry at that person who ever wrote this....ahhhhh....hate that person.....and by reading all of the response all of us are hating it too.....

Hi mariam,

Let that guy go as he didn't even know what he was talking about. He addressed our Karan Grover as Karan Singh Grover. He doesn't know that these two are different persons.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Hi mariam,

Let that guy go as he didn't even know what he was talking about. He addressed our Karan Grover as Karan Singh Grover. He doesn't know that these two are different persons.

hi jaspal ji
i know he just mixed two person...it looks like he was drunk or something at that time
pragalbha thumbnail
Agree with you guys............complete misjudgement on the part of the writer or wherever he/she got this information from.

Suhasi and Karan are extremely well paired. I have seen both of them paired with other actors too and so can very confidently say this pair rocks.