Baba's Powerful Prediction - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shyams

Well even if She have continued her act and he didn't feel a thing the relation couldn't have happned if u know what I'm trying to say

ji im a kid whos never experienced any of this stuff.πŸ˜†...i only know from what I see on TV...which isnt even much.πŸ˜†..so no i really dont know this time what u mean!
well technically n logicallyπŸ˜†...R### of veer is not possible, so no hopes of tap getting preggy
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ji im a kid whos never experienced any of this stuff.πŸ˜†...i only know from what I see on TV...which isnt even much.πŸ˜†..so no i really dont know this time what u mean!

Never mind. I think our discussion have gone in wrong direction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baba was telling prediction for us actually. Bec we r hoping one day Tappu will get punishment for her sins and Veer and Icha will unite so creatives in the form of baba r telling us that not to expect anything new, the same story is going to continue with Tappu winning and Icha losing and suffering.
This is getting so damn boring now.
Originally posted by fast trak

Baba was telling prediction for us actually. Bec we r hoping one day Tappu will get punishment for her sins and Veer and Icha will unite so creatives in the form of baba r telling us that not to expect anything new, the same story is going to continue with Tappu winning and Icha losing and suffering.
This is getting so damn boring now.

but didnt the baba say vansh will be happy?