Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yes well u know if tapu hadnt stopped na....aaj to u guys would be highly disgusted with veer and neither would u feel good seeing veer and the ich ever again knowing veer had jorofied such a relationship with tapu!

Well she couldn't have raped Veer without he feeling a thing abt Tapu, It is not physically possible ๐Ÿ˜‰
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

hey super post ๐Ÿ‘u hav written n yes me too want to throttle his neck , pehle bolo fir say --main kuch nai bola........i feel like vansh will say lulla u marry ichki n i will get back to being locked in my room๐Ÿ˜†

chi! wat a joke!๐Ÿคข
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

chi! wat a joke!๐Ÿคข

srkluver๐Ÿ˜ก dont say chi ๐Ÿ˜‰, if i wish i can make it happen..... cause i m dating someone who is a top executive director of VIACOM18  which owns the channel colors....dont make me do something out of anger๐Ÿ˜†....then your tap will rot in the soap
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Well she couldn't have raped Veer without he feeling a thing abt Tapu, It is not physically possible ๐Ÿ˜‰

precisely! and suppose tapu got pregnant? game ends...veer cant even leave her then!.....so basically if it werent for tapu stopping then for u guys veer icha would be impossible ever! even more than it is now!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

srkluver๐Ÿ˜ก dont say chi ๐Ÿ˜‰, if i wish i can make it happen..... cause i m dating someone who is a top executive director of VIACOM18  which owns the channel colors....dont make me do something out of anger๐Ÿ˜†....then your tap will rot in the soap

hang on...r u joking?
sorry but any mention of veer an the ich makes me feel nauseous! truly!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

precisely! and suppose tapu got pregnant? game ends...veer cant even leave her then!.....so basically if it werent for tapu stopping then for u guys veer icha would be impossible ever! even more than it is now!

If Veer can't have a relation with Tapu, hw can she get pregnant ๐Ÿ˜•
SRKLuvr thumbnail

she stopped it...otherwise it wudve happened...now suppose by that she got pregnant! all hopeless hopes for veer and the ich end then and there!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>

Nahi yaar she's telling if their stand had continued then..........arghhhhh........the the show would have got over dear so that's never gonna happen It's gonna be Veer-Ichcha any day whatever relation they have been portrayed in And finally it's gonna be a mockery of all relationships
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Nahi yaar she's telling if their stand had continued then..........arghhhhh........the the show would have got over dear so that's never gonna happen It's gonna be Veer-Ichcha any day whatever relation they have been portrayed in And finally it's gonna be a mockery of all relationships

but how can u be so sure of that? that it woud be veer and the ich? do u know what what will have to happen if that were to happen? a series of highly impossible events!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

she stopped it...otherwise it wudve happened...now suppose by that she got pregnant! all hopeless hopes for veer and the ich end then and there!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well even if She have continued her act and he didn't feel a thing the relation couldn't have happned if u know what I'm trying to say