Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

🤣 What is this ji?

not sleeping beauty (that's me) but sleeping popcorn😆
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveanime

anwyays star was komal today. she was very harsh albeit, but what rolli did was disgusting. she is going to get married to another man, and pursuing another married man it is the lowest low of all woman kind. whether you are happy in your marriage or not that is a different issue, break the marriage then go do you what you want, but i definitely put my foot down when to comes to infidelities.

hi Mirthula🤗 im glad komal stuck to her guns and showed roli the door..the woman is sick🤢
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

but I just did call him creepy so.................................I win🥳😆😆

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😆 my behooda ways are rubbing off onto you😉
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Nahin mujhe nahin uthaya! 😭 Seems like Aaliyah n Manal could not figure out how to wake Priti sleeping in India with them sitting thr in London/Dubai! 🤣

🤣 Seems like it! Seems it was Komal yelling n Adarsh getting slapped episode! 😆 Lol am not inclined to see it! Was thr any Krishna scene? 😕

yes there was.you can get completely creeped out by seeing his villainous smile and can hear him say "Pratigya Jee" after a looooooooooooooong timeConfused😆😆
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok Shabz.I am fine and you???😊and no,yuo didn't miss much yesterday either since we were just discussing abt female Sherlock Holmes aka Ammaji and her assitant Pissiya and their detective giri to prove tht Pratigya ain't pregnantin yesterday's thread😆

you know why this is so stuuuuuuuuuuupid GTD is convinced Prats is not pregnant doesn't she have any sense that sooner or later it will come out that she is not. Yohooooooooooo GTD you had 3 kids dont you know what will happen in the end. Infact if she really is clever she will wait longer because the longer SS gets attached to this lie, the more maar the liars will get. She should just wait for Prats and Krishna to keep digging their own graves.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shabz.

i think there was...shruthi said his smile was creepy😕

Ohk! now I got the reason of Mima n Shruti nok jhok! 😆
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

🤣 Now how to imagine myself like that? 😆 White chubby disfigured behoodi lying on bed! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor priti...hhaha u guys r hilarious..
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

yes there was.you can get completely creeped out by seeing his villainous smile and can hear him say "Pratigya Jee" after a looooooooooooooong time😕😆😆

😕 😕 😕 Only that scene kya? And no Pratigya today! Mazza aa gaya! Tab to dekhna padega! 🤣 🤣 🤣Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveanime

anwyays star was komal today. she was very harsh albeit, but what rolli did was disgusting. she is going to get married to another man, and pursuing another married man it is the lowest low of all woman kind. whether you are happy in your marriage or not that is a different issue, break the marriage then go do you what you want, but i definitely put my foot down when to comes to infidelities.

Hi co-counsel🤗.yeah even I feel tht what Roli did was very wrong🤢