Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet visits Golden Temple-Article

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet visits Golden Temple to seek blessings
Support her conviction with your prayers and best wishes

Geet starts her life afresh – Decides to keep her child!

Life has not been fair for Geet. Early marriage even before she realised what her dreams were, growing up in an orthodox and restrictive family. Just when she thought her life would change after marriage, she is deceived on that level too.

She stands up for justice. But her own family that weighs their honour in society more than the honour and justice for their daughter, subdue her attempts. They want to get her married off again. Even so, Geet finds strength to move ahead in life when she realises she is going to be a mother.

Despite her trauma, she is determined to take life head on and fight the challenges that her husband and her own family have posed before her.

She knows of the peril to her and her unborn child's lives from her own family, but she is adamant to bring the child into the world and raise the child to be a good human being.

She is anxious. But she is also determined to fight back. Geet then decides to draw strength from the Almighty. Geet will soon visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar as she believes that it is Babaji who can give her courage and strength to live by her decision.

Support her as she starts her new journey at the Golden Temple, on May 20 at 3 pm. Pray for her, dear readers, as she needs all your best wishes and support.

http://www.starone.in/Geet-visits-golden-temple-amritsar-send-prayer.aspx?sid=11&pid=104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Geet gets married to Maan ,I think eventually Maan will have no problem with the child because he is a sensible man.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think Geet and Maan will get married anytime soon, because the point of this show is to portray Geet as a strong woman fighting for justice by being independent, not by being tied up by another marriage. Maan will help her for sure, but I do not think she will be married to him until the end. Both will work together trying to bring down Dev and everyone else who ruined her life, and in the process fall in love.

When they do get married, I think Maan will see the baby as his own since he is a practical person and adopt it so that all three of them could be together like a real family.

Am glad Geet decided to keep the baby. It shows her stronger that way than if she had aborted it.
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i also think that by the time geet finds dev n punshies him or wateva she wants to do with by that time geet might give birth to her child
dont u guyz think?
Xxxjrae thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article
i hope Geet does fight for her honour, her family (Brij) are too much
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thnks for the article

😊😊
😊

But a small doubt .. who is Dev mother referring to call in last episode .. is it Maan???