-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

plz add me to ur pm list....would love 2 read this story😊

dazedworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heya!!😃
i ws jus goin thru the FFs...n i found this.......

n WOW u were jus superb......👏👏
AWTR is one of my favourites..........❤️
n reeli am lukin frwrd to read ur ff.......😃
plz plz continue soon n plz plz pm me!!😊

love
komal
thenarcissist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
                                                                               Chapter 1

It's a hard life for her. She's a quiet girl in school, the one all girls dont share their dolls with, and all boys fear to even borrow a pencil from. She wants to scream, to tell that she ain't who they're thinking she is. She just wanted to make friends, acquaintances at least; she didn't want to hit some one on her first day at Excelllence, sorry Excel Foundation School and Junior College. It never goes her way, and she wants to punch the one up there for it.

She walks by the corridors; she feels like a new girl every day. every pair of eyes bores into her, boy and girl alike, some reprimanding stares and some dumbfounded gazes. None affect her, she is a boulder under a waterfall. She wonders how it would feel if she was one of the eyes that stared at her, if she was one of those giggling voices that hurt her ears so much, if she were one of those slapping hands. She wants to tell them she is better than all that, she deserves more, humanity, compassion, friendship and not careless sympathy.

That's when she realises that she deserves to be the queen; after all, her intentions have all been good. She decides to trap every man into the idea of being with her, and when he comes even so close to start feeling about her, she breaks his heart; the same brutal way that every other person does when they pretend they can't find a seat and ignore the empty seat next to her.

..............................................................................................................................................

He was never the ideal boy a mother wanted. Shilpa ,as he called her, never gave her the love he wanted from a parent. She snatched him away from his loving father's affections and turned him to a wretched wicked person, incapable of any sentiments. He alway tells Gunjan when they're having their confession time, her mother was the daughter of the devil himself. He does not want her; Gunjan has always been a better mother, friend, and lover than her.

Everyone in college recognizes him as the drunken accident; he again blames his mother for it, but Gunjan knows it is entirely his fault in this. He chose the wrong path to handle his father's death, to dive from a 50 ft. high tanker into a sewage tank and somehow manage to come alive. Gunjan says they considered sending him to rehabilitation centers, the board of directors.  He does not care. No place is good enough for him, when Gunjan isn't there. 

So whats new when she comes today? Nothing much: except its everything. Today's the day he will confess it is more than just liking for her, Sure they have been dating for over 6 months but its no more the same for him. He admits it, that for the first and what seems like hopefully the last time, he has fallen in love, and he thinks she does too. 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

superb update dear!

gr8 start
want to read more
continue soon
nd plz add me to ur pm list 😊