Confessions Of MJHTs Romantic Heroes*do see* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shruti.nil

thanks for replting neha and afrren..i presume thats youre name...and yes i agree...every confession is so fresh,its like the very first confession!

am afsha 😉
i guess d major confession is ahead....
Nice post.. i think BenIa's confession has to be by far my favorite cuz it was just so unexpected, simple, and funnny!!!
Benji fainting in, out of all people, UDAYS arms made my day!!
what a topic yar loved it to the core first of all you deserve this 👏simply superb yar you describe all confessions so  well yar loved it to the core ya dear i also agree with you that if they r thinking to separate them so on one shart in next season we want superb confessions of our all jodies
thank you aashi...and yes ill remeber youre ame aafsha for sure....
thanks for replying muscical rtain...
an intrsting point about all the confesions is that none of them are sismilar in way of costumes,dialoges or for that fact circumstanced too....
Amazing topic shruti... 😃

Indeed, all 3 confessions in the show hv been so unique, so different from each other... Awww, I love this show... Will defo miss it... But as u said, if we get such amazing confessions in season 2, then kya kehna!!😉

MayUr confession: *sigh* It's still my favourite Mayur moment of the show... ArTi were so brilliant, their chemistry sizzled, their expressions rocked and da confession hug 😍😍 Truly stupendous... Cant say much... Just da thot of it makes me speechless...😳

SaJan confession: This was prolly da most-awaited confession, aftr Sheena left, n it did happen in SaJan style -  sweet n simple!

BenIa confession - WOW!!! This one came as a total surprise!! I had no clue Benji wud actually PROPOSE her!! Awwww.... The way he almost fainted afterwards... This has to be da cutest confession!!

MJHT's given us such amazing confessions... Wish Season 2 will do da same!

Amazing topic, Shruti.. Took me down da memory lane... 😊
sweetest topic ever dear
the three confessions were awesome
Shruti..dats such a sweet topic....indeed mjht confessions are hatke...❤️
awesome topic...........
hey guys one thing i want to share with u all that my bday is on july1st. the date on which my most fav romantic couple confessed their feelings to each other.
you know what i was on cloud nine on that day and november 3rd on which their second confession took place was my bro's bday. haila what a co-incidence!!!!!!
Al three confessions held their own magic!
For me, the MayUr confession(s) were the most magical and beautiful 😍 😍

awesome topic yaar!!!
i want see all the confessions again...