Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Waitin for continuation πŸ˜‰
awww, loved your predictions!! they were soo cutee!! 😍
wish something like that would happen to maneet!!
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely post yaar
such real scenes
do continue
bye sumi
love_lavnya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey it's aowsome yaar
Plz update soone the next part
aree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantabulous dear i love ur creative mindπŸ‘πŸΌ i will wait eagerly for the next part!!!!!!!!!
ash_star thumbnail
errr....ummmm well **faints**
**regains conscience**    huh....what just happened....was it a dream.
**reads post again**......oh my
  **faints again**
pisces16 thumbnail

keep up the good work.

nigo thumbnail
hey guys it me nigo i am back writing just for u guys love the fact that u guys liked story so far hope u guys like the restπŸ˜ƒ
scene 1:
geet and mann are ready to leave the mandhir they are coming down the stairs that is when geet faints and is is about to fall that mann chatches her. hoose mein ao geet geet are u okay. mann feels really worried for geet so he takes her in his arms 😍 and takes her with him. he finds a ride and he is holding her head his arms and keeps on staring at her he say to him self kyon mein iss larkde ke liye itna upset hoon mein too iss se nafrat karta hoon par. he is lost in his thought that is when geet wakes up and he takes some water and give it to her. he asks her what happened all of a sudden u just fainted. geet knows why she fainted but doesn't replay back to mann he gets upset and says fine i don't care what happened 😳 he askes the person that is the owner of the car to drop him to the lawyers office.

scene 2: geet and mann reach the office and then finally mann's work get done and geet finshes signing the pappers and is happy know that she can go and meet dev. mann gets out of the office and geet comes out after and tell him that his work is done and now she is on her way to do something that she needs to finsh and know he could his own way. mann tells her anyway i am happy that my work is done and more happy that i don't have to spend another second with u. geet and mann separte ways and as geet is lost in her problems about how she will meet dev mann is thinking about his feelings towards geet. ab kaha ja rahi hain aur itna bimar bi hain par mujhe kyon faraaq par raha hain. he seems totally sad and unhappy to leave geet alone by her self.

scene 3: naintara reaches the place in amritsar and as she is waiting for geet she gets a call from dev how is asking her where is she. geet gets to the location and is feeling happy that she is going to tell dev about the baby and she will forgive him because of her baby. she is looking for dev and is unable to do so. as she hears naintara speaking on the phone. naintara knows that geets has reached the palace so she askes dev do u love geet tell me. and she puts the phone on speaker and dev says no darling mein to sirf tumse pyar karta hoon meri aur geet ke beech kuch bein nahin hain. i mean woh shaadi nakli ti aur ye tumbe jante hoon. listen to me geet was just a business plan we needed money so that is why i had to pretend that i love her and oh god how can i love another girl when u are there my wife the most beautifull girl in this world.

scene 4: geet after hearing all this is shatered and that is when naintara comes close to geet and tell her that i came here to tell u that dev and u have no relationship together and that i am dev's wife and he loves me only. i should have killed u the moment i knew that u slept with dev but it is never late to get back at u for trying to steal dev from me. that is when a bunch of bad gondas comes and naintara tell them to finsh geet and make sure that she doesn't not live and her baby dies with her. naintara get inside her car and heard back to airport to go to canada. while geet is still shocked from everything she just heard. one of the bad guys comes and hold her hands to take her with them that is when she bits the guys hand and runs away from there. but shortly the guys catches her and they try to hit her with a knife that is when man comes and hold the knife in his hand and the blood from his hand drops on geet's forehead and mann says to geet run. geet is looking at mann and he tells her suna nahi run. and geet says mein tumhe istara kasey chor ke chali ja sakti hoon. that is when mann lookes at geet and say run. she get out of the place. mann beat up all of the guys and one guys comes and takes a bottle and hits it in mann's head that is when mann get unconsious the guys run to find geet and they catch geet one guy slaps geet and tries to hit her that is when again our hearo comes to help geet. blood is coming from his head and his is fighting with the guys that is when geet takes another bottle and hits it in one of the other guys head and man take control again and he finally beats up all of the bad guys. geet comes back and she sees his condition and so she takes him to the hospital. the operation is succesfull but he is still unconsious because of the fact that  he lost alot of blood from his body and he is very weak. geets goes and prays that he geet well she tells her self that all of this happened because of her. and she comes to his room and sees his condition and tell him that i am sorry ap bohot achey insaan hoon meri waji se ye sab howa. she crys and says that kyon dev ji apni itna bara doka diya mujko kyon. and her tears fall on mann's face he suddenly starts feeling concious and sees geet crying. he askes her for water. she brings him water and tell him ap tek hoon mein doctar ko bola kar ati hoon. the doctar comes and tell him that he is very lucky we thought he might not survie because of the fact that he had lost so much blood but he is alive because of all his wife's prayers. he says patni and geet looks at him. the doctar leaves and he askes geet why was the doctar calling u my wife. she says to him kyon ki they needed a family member to sign the papers for him admiting to the hospital and his condition was bad so she wrote her name in the papers. mann looks at her with eyes filled with misery. he is about to tell her something that the doctar tells him that he can get out of the hospital now that he is fully in recovered.

ok guys bye hope u like the post plz write back to me and i will make sure to keep on posting the rest of the lovestory πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sweet_simi thumbnail

aweeeeeeeeesomeeeeee

nigoo:)
i was watiitng for u to continueee

love it..
soo cute.
hope it happens
keep up the good work

crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOWWW! I just love all of the scenes! Thanks for your creativity..it makes up for all the times that I sit here on the weekends waiting for another episode of Geet LOL! I can't wait to see Maan falling in love with Geet!! He is sooo P.E.R.F.E.C.T !!!! Please keep it up! We all appreciate it. I hope we see some of these scenes, that would be awesome!