5/19 Adda Annex~ Hum bhi hain josh mein

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am so sorry for having this up late...lol never ever give me something to read...lol I can't put it down until I have finished...lol I am missing out on precious sleep and studies -_-

kk so I haven't watched the episode...lol so I am going to go by the update! I am so sorry for being like this! lol I promise never to read again...okay maybe I will :P

Kul: Can anyone...anyone be as insensitive as him? I mean Leher is his niece not his enemy!! 😡

Leher: aww how can anyone see her crying? If I was her family...I would have forced her to run away with Abeer!!! 😡

Omi: 🤢😡 he is such a scardey cat! whenever he doesn't have his chamchas around him!

Chachi: you're so sweet!!! 👏

Abeer's gang: 👏👏👏👏👏 they are so nice!!!

Abeer: I am looking for his much needed lecture tomorrow! they all deserve to hear it!!

Episode: seems to be really good! lol watch it! and I will too :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just finished watching the episode...GK's expressions!! OMG!! 😲 A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! the guy is superb!! Great act by Chandan Anand (Omi) and Deepa rocks!! 😃 friends hon toh aisey!! 😃

and did any of you notice Kulcha's expressions?? 😲 OMG!! The acted like Omi's come to marry him!! 😆 itna hyper!!?? 😕 idiot!! 😡

the new dulhan is totally useless!! 👎🏼 The scene b/w Leher and her mum would've been fabulous if the old one was still around

BB Mathur needs to WAKE UP!! Can't he see that Omi is a scoundrel?? iss sey better hai keep Leher in the house all life long!! She's better off being a nun than being Omi pukey gunda's wife!! 🤢 😳

But, Yami needs to improve 😳 BIG TIME!! The episode was boring to begin with only cause her crying BORED me!! 😳

but that doesn't mean I don't like this soap 😳 😆

Coming up- it's astounding!! 😃 don't go anywhere guys, cause ye pyaar DEFINITELY na hoga kam!! 😃

great going Uma 🤗

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
apt title bhootni.....even i m in too much josh today....DID U SEEEEE THAT...u gotta watch it.....is GK awesoem or what......and so is Kulcha (the actor not the haracter)....and Omi chachi( hahahha he is a gd actor as well)....look at all his pomp and super inflated confidence.....and then when Abeer puts a tamncha on his head.....he looks like a burst balloon....😆 will post my hyperactive ranting that i posted on another thread here

firstly to all my infected fellows.............big big 🤗.....................yayayyayayayayyayay
OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! did u see that.............i cant wipe the goofy smirk off of😃 my face......hehehehheheh

wowww what an episode.....i was jumping every 5 secs.....awwww poor Leher...she seemed so broken.....awww...even Bittan was crying so hard....man...dont cry..Dulha  arraha hai....langoor Omi ki bhot duhlayi hony wali hai......hahahhah..... DEEPAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....wooooohooo.....go Deepa u r the man....sorry the woman...really excited rt now na....hehehhe...yayaya..she singlehandedly knocked out all Omi chachi's chamchayyy....hehehhehe..
OMG!!!!!!!!!OMG!!! did u see him HIMMMM (Abeer the super hero).....hehehe😆....he is soooooooo coooll.....the baraat came and he chilling on Bansi kaka's cafe....having chai/doodh.....wah wah wah....look at the calm and the composure.....as soon as i saw him i was jumping in joy...and laughing in delight.....that Omi chachi got soooo scared of just one eye lock.....🤣🤣..........wooooooooooo hoooo
Abeeer Abeer.....
hes our man......
he is gonna do it
that no one can
gooooooooooo Abeer
....ok so now i have turned into a cheer leader for Abeer...hehehhehe....ok i seriuosly need to watch this epi at least 5 times otherwise i might injure myself in my excitement......
Moving on.....yaar Mridula aunty......🤢.........i curse the day i wanted u to speak again...i mean u were seriously much better when u were a statue mummy....whenever she opens her mouth something retarded comes out....does she have tourette's syndrome???......u should go and take classes from the Super Mom next door(our dearest sudha auntie) and plz take ur good for nothing fool of a husband along with u...may be he will relearn a thing or two as well.....ughhh

moving on.....hayeeee...look at Kulcha...even he is jumping around in his excitement...his baraat is coming naa....cant wait to gt the dulha inside hahahahhaha😆......agar leher mandap pe nahi atti na to he would have set in her place.....hahahhaha🤣......when Abeer gave him that look....i honestly thought he will run in Omi chachi's arms for protection......hahahhahahhahahaha🤣🤣🤣

yeh Omi waqaye meh Bhai hai ya Behan.... i mean theres always evidence to contrary to his bhaigiri....??? *scratches head in confusion*😕....like he brings some 50+ gunmen to his wedding for protection.....and from a college student who isnt even involved in any gang wars or things... like really???????????

awww loved Leher's little act of defiance.....😃...yes Leher dont give ur hand to lecherous Omi chachi...let him take Kul's hand....heheheh.....ewww the nasty langoor (read omi chachi) snatched her hand and twisting it in front the whole wedding party and the parents are sitting there and just watching.....WTHHHHH......???$#@$%.....ughhh...😡

moving on to the bestest sceneee......yayayyayay......OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!OMG........did u see Abeer's expressions????????....😃😆....when the mentally challeged BGs fall unconscious....hahahhaha.....wow i seriously love him.......they were sooo funny....he was so happy with himself...he was also trying hard not to smile.....awww....😆...at this point i was jumping again......and then a thumbs up...and then  the awesoem KICK...it was a KICKA$$ kick wasnt it......😆 sooo filmy....look at the arrow formation of the vanaarsenaa....wah wah kya abhi training lekey aye hain?????......Omi chachi was literally Sh*****g his pants....🤣🤣🤣......u know when kids are afraid, they call for mommy, thats how Omi chachi was calling for his chamchas.....🤣🤣......gotta watch it again and again....

Precap: OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes Abeer go tell them all...and come on Leher buck up...stand up now....i m dancing in excitement now

Theres a new promo??????????? can someone plz upload it...pretty plzzz...........yayayyaya Abher wedding.....OMG OMG !!!!!  *hyperventilating*......cant wait for itttt😃

EDIT:  ok i m sooooooo happy that Omi chachi is gonna be tied up...i shall dream about that.......hahahahha😆 
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol damn i should watch it...it was a happy episode!!! lol will do that after my beauty sleep :P
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

apt title bhootni.....even i m in too much josh today....DID U SEEEEE THAT...u gotta watch it.....is GK awesoem or what......and so is Kulcha (the actor not the haracter)....and Omi chachi( hahahha he is a gd actor as well)....look at all his pomp and super inflated confidence.....and then when Abeer puts a tamncha on his head.....he looks like a burst balloon....😆 will post my hyperactive ranting that i posted on another thread here

firstly to all my infected fellows.............big big 🤗.....................yayayyayayayayyayay
OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! did u see that.............i cant wipe the goofy smirk off of😃 my face......hehehehheheh

wowww what an episode.....i was jumping every 5 secs.....awwww poor Leher...she seemed so broken.....awww...even Bittan was crying so hard....man...dont cry..Dulha  arraha hai....langoor Omi ki bhot duhlayi hony wali hai......hahahhah..... DEEPAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....wooooohooo.....go Deepa u r the man....sorry the woman...really excited rt now na....hehehhe...yayaya..she singlehandedly knocked out all Omi chachi's chamchayyy....hehehhehe..
OMG!!!!!!!!!OMG!!! did u see him HIMMMM (Abeer the super hero).....hehehe😆....he is soooooooo coooll.....the baraat came and he chilling on Bansi kaka's cafe....having chai/doodh.....wah wah wah....look at the calm and the composure.....as soon as i saw him i was jumping in joy...and laughing in delight.....that Omi chachi got soooo scared of just one eye lock.....🤣🤣..........wooooooooooo hoooo
Abeeer Abeer.....
hes our man......
he is gonna do it
that no one can
gooooooooooo Abeer
....ok so now i have turned into a cheer leader for Abeer...hehehhehe....ok i seriuosly need to watch this epi at least 5 times otherwise i might injure myself in my excitement......
Moving on.....yaar Mridula aunty......🤢.........i curse the day i wanted u to speak again...i mean u were seriously much better when u were a statue mummy....whenever she opens her mouth something retarded comes out....does she have tourette's syndrome???......u should go and take classes from the Super Mom next door(our dearest sudha auntie) and plz take ur good for nothing fool of a husband along with u...may be he will relearn a thing or two as well.....ughhh

moving on.....hayeeee...look at Kulcha...even he is jumping around in his excitement...his baraat is coming naa....cant wait to gt the dulha inside hahahahhaha😆......agar leher mandap pe nahi atti na to he would have set in her place.....hahahhaha🤣......when Abeer gave him that look....i honestly thought he will run in Omi chachi's arms for protection......hahahhahahhahahaha🤣🤣🤣

yeh Omi waqaye meh Bhai hai ya Behan.... i mean theres always evidence to contrary to his bhaigiri....??? *scratches head in confusion*😕....like he brings some 50+ gunmen to his wedding for protection.....and from a college student who isnt even involved in any gang wars or things... like really???????????

awww loved Leher's little act of defiance.....😃...yes Leher dont give ur hand to lecherous Omi chachi...let him take Kul's hand....heheheh.....ewww the nasty langoor (read omi chachi) snatched her hand and twisting it in front the whole wedding party and the parents are sitting there and just watching.....WTHHHHH......???$#@$%.....ughhh...😡

moving on to the bestest sceneee......yayayyayay......OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!OMG........did u see Abeer's expressions????????....😃😆....when the mentally challeged BGs fall unconscious....hahahhaha.....wow i seriously love him.......they were sooo funny....he was so happy with himself...he was also trying hard not to smile.....awww....😆...at this point i was jumping again......and then a thumbs up...and then  the awesoem KICK...it was a KICKA$$ kick wasnt it......😆 sooo filmy....look at the arrow formation of the vanaarsenaa....wah wah kya abhi training lekey aye hain?????......Omi chachi was literally Sh*****g his pants....🤣🤣🤣......u know when kids are afraid, they call for mommy, thats how Omi chachi was calling for his chamchas.....🤣🤣......gotta watch it again and again....

Precap: OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes Abeer go tell them all...and come on Leher buck up...stand up now....i m dancing in excitement now

Theres a new promo??????????? can someone plz upload it...pretty plzzz...........yayayyaya Abher wedding.....OMG OMG !!!!!  *hyperventilating*......cant wait for itttt😃

EDIT:  ok i m sooooooo happy that Omi chachi is gonna be tied up...i shall dream about that.......hahahahha😆 

Meera... Meera... Meera.... you've got it real bad....Did you see the promos of the marriage yet?? (If you did , then dont answer... Cant take anymore cheerleading and "OMG"s) If you didn't, then take a deep breath, relax, feel the calmness settle in your heart... then watch it...
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the short  sweet adda

yet another sizzling hot episode

love  the cast and crew for crisp and fantastic episode

Abher looked awesome and their chemistry was at an amazing high
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just want one thing. Omi exposed and Brij to slap Kul, and Brij to bless Abeer and thank him for saving not only Leher's but also Bittan's life.

Shripal.