Dill Mill Gaye

A TRUE LUV- For True luvers (AR)

Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
To All my IF frndzz..dis is aakriti..back after 2 months..such a long tym..

M writng 3 different character sketch of 3 People..i.e Armaan Ridhima n Siddhanth!

ARMAAN
Armaan..d word sayz it all..DESIRE.
Armaan a cool dude of sanjeevani who was earlier known 4 his flirtatious nature..who knew dat dis man will b so kind hearted frm inside in nature! A person full of lyf, a prankster, n overall a complete package..A person 4 whom every girl dreamt of..
One day he met wid a girl at basketball court..n fell in luv wid him..eventhough it was not luv at d first site..but i can say more than it! He never knew dat d girl he hates d most will somehow turn into d girl he luvs d most in few dayzz..and 2 become a compatible person 4 her..he even changed himself..d girl luv made him a TRUE ARMAAN...Armaan of her lyf...
Armaan turned into a person..who selflesly gave everythng 2 her..even kept her lyf..her happiness..before him..widout demandng anythng..No husband..no bf in 2day's tym could do dis...was very possesive 4 her..n carng too..they look too adorable 2gether..All i can say is-
An excellent doctor, a kind hearted person,a love guru 4 his frnds, and a TRUE LUVER!

RIDDHIMA
A girl born n brought up in mumbai..in Dr Shashanks family..who is d head of sanjeevani. She was very foccussed in her life n always dreamt of being like her father..n a good doctor! But...........
One day she realised she had started fallng 4 person who is his biggest enemy-Dr Armaan Mallik!
As d day passed over she fell more n more 4 him n made him a part of her lyf..She n Armaan relationship grew wid d passage of tym..wid sweetness n sourness..both..n relationship grew frm brick 2 brick..n dey creted deir own world of luv..now deir lyf starts revolvng around each other...
A girl who even don't knw d meaning of luv..fell in luv..n Armaan taught him d meaning of a True Luv..whch in 2day's tym is gettng lost somewhere..but dey kept it!
Ishq leta hai kaise Imtehaan..Dis is wht i thnk when i thnk abt AR luv...a Pure, eternal, grew wid respect..beatng all odds of nature...takng every hurdle of deir luv as a challenge n accepted it wid a smile..never let deir luv down 4 each other..under wht circumstances...

Ridhima- A girl..full of values,lovable,adorable..n armaan's lyf!

But, AR Luv story..get a hurdle dis tym..dat made dem fall apart..but den also hearts beats 4 each oder only..Destiny played a Big game of luv...n planned somethng else 4 dem!

Siddhanth
A brat..came frm Houston..came 2 india due 2 parental profession2 become a doctor. He never took his lyf seriously..not of others too.. One day he fell 4 a girl called Dr Tamanna Patil..a new intern wid him at sanjeevani..(can't say wht she means 2 him..coz he luved him,,or he took her as a frnd..i don't knw...plzz guys don't bash me it's my opinion)
but 1 day she left him all alone..n accidently he met r Dr Ridhima Gupta accidently..n dey both became each other's enemies...He tried everythng possible 2 make her humilate in frnt of every1..actually he don't want 2 miss any chance 2 make her lyf a hell..which was already she was goin through! 😭
And exactly he did dat...Even though after doin all such bad thngs he realised dat he was wrong..but as in hindi we say..(Ab bale pachtane se kya hovat,jab chidiya chugh gayi khath) n he never thought even a single tym dat d thng he is doin..is wrong.n he is ruining somebody's lyf..A doctor is dere 2 give a lyf 2 a person..but he ruined a lyf of Dr ridhima gupta!
And den due 2 all circumstances..n society pressures..made siddhanth 2 marry ridhima...But d journey of SIDMA..started frm here wid takng a new turn..in deir lyf..but if we r thnkng dat sid started makng ridz 2 feel gud as he did wrong wid her..than u r wrong! coz sid made her lyf more than a hell...didn't gave any respect 2 her, humilations in front of every1..no special care 4 her...nothng!
This is wht sidma maariage ia all abt..no trust...no values..😡 😡

Armaan's Return
Armaan again came back in ridhima's life in a hope dat dey will again make deir home of luv..Now his only aim was 2 keep ridhima happy n shower all his luv 2 her..but destiny didn't give him a second chance in luv.. 😭 😭
n when he returned after so many days he came 2 knw..dat ridhima no longer belongs 2 him..as she is a married woman now... 😭

ARS
SR marriage on rocks...
A Broken
R broken n confused
S- Broken
Armaan wanted ridhima in his lyf again..as he luvs him and he sumwhere had dat faith dat 1 she still luvs him...

Ridhima confused...due 2 circumstances...was not able 2 decide anythng!

Sid- Takng an exam of Armaan N ridhima..n watchng ridz...whom she choose..

Conclusion
Armaan loose himself 4 ridz happiness n her decision..( the True sacrifice was frm his side...2 sacrifice his luv in all aspects)
Ridhima- wants 2 give her marriage a second chance( kept society n values first..all though her tears sayz it all dat still 2day she only luvs Armaan)
Sid-A person responsible 4 makng such bad circumstances 4 ridhima dat she has 2 marry him...n after dat also didn't give her all d respect..dat she was meant 4...( was not a sacrifice4 me,it was a parshchataap)

In My opinion...Ridhima should get back 2 her luv....Armaan..as my thought sayzz it all...no words 2 express AR luv story..2day also dey r tryng 2 overcum hurdles...but hurdles..n Imtehaans..r nt comng 2 an end..I hope it cums soon.....

TRUE LUV NEVER FADES AR
True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.

You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile.

You will know that you love someone when you want him/her to be happy. Even if that means you're not a part of their happiness.

Never leave the one you LOVE for the ONE you LIKE because the one you LIKE will one day LEAVE you for the one they LOVE!!

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.

these above quotes were sum dat i thnk somewhere lies wid AR Luv Story... If u liked my Post plzz press d like button n do comment..n if u haven't den..also u r most welcum..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shsarya thumbnail
awesome post luvd it cant have any wrdz to describe it
hope she soon realizez n go back to her armaan
AR 4EVA
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow..AWESOME POST 👏...loved it to bits!!!!

however, i don't think Sid is THAT terrible...he did try to help her out...but every person that helps us out doesn't mean we live with them for the sake of gratitude and thatz watz goin on here..or at least seems to me... anywayz...greatttt post!!!
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome post

Loved It

AR FOREVER n EVER

Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shimzz...dat's why i wrote dat it's my point of view!

@shsarya...thnks 4 d comment...
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your right
true loves never fades
true love never bows down
ture love is everlasting
BS999 thumbnail

Amazing Post................Everything is said....nothing left in this....

Last word though it is repetition.....AR are true Soulmate....
meera_kg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post.. each n every work... for AR true..
Ar 4ever..
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amzing post .....
AR FOREVER!!!!!!!
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post
very well said