"Filming Twilight sequels was like family reunion"

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Jackson Rathbone says filming 'Twilight' series sequels is like a 'family reunion'

May 18, 4:35 PMTwilight ExaminerAmanda Bell

You have to wonder what it'd be like to work with the same cast time and time again over the course of a few years - taking months-long breaks in between shoots and then heading back to share the experience of filming (the Twilight experience especially) with each other. 

Well, Jackson Rathbone ("Jasper Hale" in the Twilight series) finds it to be a bit like a "family reunion."

"It's fun because we play a family on screen and so getting to come back and do these sequels is like a family reunion. A lot of us are musicians as well as actors so we'd all get together in the rooms and we'd have jam sessions and make up songs. I'd play guitar and harmonica, Rob would play guitar and sing or Kristen would play guitar," he told Saturday Night Magazine.

Rathbone went on to reveal that "we get to see Jasper back when he was a human which was back in the Civil War. So I got to ride a horse again - I grew up riding so it was fun to get back to that."