.:| Additi Gupta Fan Club IV |:.

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

ADDITI GUPTA
popularly known as 'Heer' of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. She will now be seen in the second season of Zara Nachke Dikha on Star Plus.

Nickname: Luvy
DOB: 20th April 1988
Hometown: Bhopal
I-F Profile:
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2554/additi-gupta/ 

Additi is from Bhopal. She is doing her second year in fashion designing at Symbiosis University. Acting was never on Additi's mind as a career option. But things took a turn and she was chosen to play the main lead of Balaji's 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil', after auditioning for it in Pune. Additi have taken a year's break from her studies. She would like to move further in this industry, but she will also continue with her studies as and when time permits. Additi's name wasn't spelled Additi, but Aditi. Due to Ekta's belief in numerology, an extra 'D' was added to her name.

Moment of fame: Heer in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Sex appeal: "My figure. It's good to be in shape."
Starry nakhras: "One day my shoot got unnecessarily delayed. I said, "I'm going. My head is all blocked now."
Make-up tantrums: "I don't know anything about make-up, so I have to rely on my make up artist only."
Bad hair days: "I ensure my hair stylist makes my hair look nice."
Catfight: "It happens not only between girl and girl but also with boy and girl."
Fuss factor: "I hate when I have to sit idle. I'd like to go out and flirt with boys."
I'll be a good wife because: "I'm very romantic, emotional and totally filmy by heart."
Mr Right: "Shahid Kapur."
Success mantra: "Only hard work pays in the long run."

Daily/Weekly Shows
Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil (2008) - Main Protagonist, Heer
Zara Nachke Dikha 2 (2010) - as Additi herself

Cameo/Guest Appearance
Kasauti Zindagi Kay (2008) - Special appearance in last episode
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu This (2008) - Cameo as Heer
Kayamath (2008) - Cameo as Heer
Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo (2009) - Game show; Celeb special along with Harshad

'Kya Aap Panchvi Paas Se Tez Hai' Exam/Party - Took exam
Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar 'Love Theme' - Celeb guest along with Harshad; Performed
Star Parivaar Awards 2008 - Red Carpet, & Main Event; Performed & Won an award
New Talent Awards 2008 - Won the New On-screen Jodi along with Harshad
Rang De India (Independence Day Special) - Performed
Superstar Concert - Special Celebrity guest along with Harshad
Promotion of Kis Desh.. in Delhi along with Harshad
Diwali Rishton Ki 2008 - Performed
Li'l Star Awards 08 - As audience along with Harshad
Love Ne Bana Di Jodi (Valentines Day Special)- Performed
Star Plus Fan no.1 - Gone to Chandigarh along with Harshad to search for SP's fan no.1
Star Parivaar Awards 2009 - Red Carpet, Main Event -- performed and won award
"Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo  - Game show; Celeb special along with Harshad
"Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas 2009 -  performed an act along with Harshad

"Indian Television Academy Awards - Nomination; Performed
"Mere Pratigya' Campaign - Support against disrespect and mistreatment met with women
Gr8 Women Achiever Award 2010 - Performed
Star CINTAA Superstars Ka Jalwa - Performed along with Harshad

Edited by Farru... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farru- thumbnail

The rounds this season are:

Khallas round: The Khallas round is an attempt to outdo each other in a high energy Jugalbandi.

Vivel Deo Spirit round: Vivel Deo Spirit round is all about chemistry between the two players. Yes, in this game of competition between massakalis and mast kalanders this round will bring them together in a unique way where they would have to dance together creating some magical moments on stage.

The Group Act:The group act challenges the entire boys and girls group to put up their best to win victory as a group.

Judges Choice Theme: Teams will be given a theme by judges to perform every week.

Zara Hatke Round: Teams will try to do something different and unique. 

-Farru- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Farru- thumbnail
ZARA NACHKE DIKHA - EPISODES AND PERFORMANCES

Nachkay Sholay was a promotional Episode of Zara Nachke Dikha in which Additi discussed a bit more about herself. She shared a lot of things which we already know - 😆  like she wanted to be a Fashion designer but how she entered the industry. Her parents were also interviewed. Additi's mother said that she knew that Additi will become an actress since childhood by observing her behaviour and style. Whereas her father was stunned on her being part of the industry as no one had ever been part of television industry in their family before.

She was also shown in small segments like Cheering Hazel to do a fire act and practicing on the harness.

AG performed twice. Her first performance was with Kritika Karma, Mukti Mohan and Angad Hasija. Where they did a James Bond act in Desi (Don) style. Angad portrayed the character of James Bond who was shot by Additi and others in the end. It was her Introductory performance.

She then performed with other Masakkalis on the song Jaaniye from Dus Kahaniyaan. The act was nice and Vaibhavi noticed Additi and said her to work hard on feets or steps related to feets. Throughout the Episode, Additi was looking Gorgeous.

Additi didn't performed. But her glimpses were shown. She was looking Gorgeous like always. The Picture used in Banner was uploaed by Mastkalandar "Karan Kundra" on his Facebook account. Additi was hardly shown in the Episode.

Additi performed with other masakkalis in Group act. The act was abt the relationship between a mother and a daughter which were portrayed by Sangeeta Ghosh and Kritika Karma respectively. Additi just dance as a back stage dancer with other masakkalis. She wore a pink dress, in which she was looking cute and young. Additi's mother was also present at the event. Additi also said "Sorry" to her mother on the occasion of Mother's Day.

Additi didn't performed. Her glimpses were shown. She was looking beautiful in Orange Dress. Besides that a pre shot Joke segment was also shown where she proves that Boys are fool by asking different questions.

Additi performed with other Massakalis in Group Act. They did dance on a Tamil number. Additi was made dark with makeup and Shilpa noticed her and commented that she was looking Nervous.

Later, in the Episode, Boys dedicated their performance to Additi. They also present a footage of all boys discussing Additi. And then Akshat, Siddesh, Abhishek Awasthi, Angad Hasija and Ayush Khedekar dedicated her their performance.

Additi performed in Zara Hatke Round with Mukti. She was dressed up like a man and Mukti was a girl. Additi and Mukti did some Aerial stunts which were really appreciated by the judges. They performed on the song "Idhar Chali Mein Udhar Chali" from movie "Koi Mil Gaya". Shilpa commented that today she had discover a new performer on Zara Nachke Dikha and its Additi.

AG performed along with other Masasakali's on "Mayya Mayya" from movie "Guru". Well AG was given a prominent part in the last of the performance but the camera didnt capture her perfectly. She was in the center and was very graceful. She was looking like Egyptian princess. Vaibhavi noted her and ask her and Kritika to work hard and referred them as angels.

Additi didnt perform but her glimpses were shown. She was wearing Black Saree and was looking extremely Gorgeous. In Vaibhavi's language, she was looking Raa Rapat Raapchik Rapchundus and Bhapka. 😆

-will update all-
-PM me for mistakes, not post them in FC-
-Dont copy the style of Banners or my Siggys, palgarism will be reported-
-Please post the source if u are posting anything like pictures or videos-
Edited by -Farru- - 13 years ago
-Farru- thumbnail

-Farru- thumbnail

A D D I T I A N S

xoxpunkxox
khushix
-Shivani-
Farikina
har_is
-Nansy-
-sky-
k-ekta fan
-Faith-
parth garewal
cuteprincess03
nitzi
vaniza1109
ranz
rakshaa
pari_farista
Raisa
ziana
wida
salma_786786
lrl_01
redhali
lian
sidra fariq
ashmii
prem$_priya
     shabs_89
bul3
-Triv-
mmsf
iluvadditi
ektay_11
anushay_kdmhmd
pearl
Icoman
Additi...
-_AfridiMalik_-
ruky786
MoBiX
zermina
mazkachazka
xoharshaoxo
jyotix
Farru...
atop
anusha10
khadija09
onegossip
kutimani
tv star
-sidd-
aditifan
-fsn-
additikidewani
waqas...
angel82
curledup
premeerrock
paru1
heer beauty
cutegirl94
swa291
ashlesha09
pooji(poonam)
shruti11
mysticgoryfilms
NAKSHFANATIC
additi10
heer beauty
blueberry_07
motibah
faiza khan
sanujj88
praise87
Muskaan-91
Aabrayy
Noor_PremHeer
alisha_harshiti

Members: 78

Edited by -Farru- - 13 years ago
-Farru- thumbnail
.:| FAN OF FC |:.

Well as we all know that when AG was introduced as Heer there were not many fans of her. But as the day flew, more and more AG fans were born. And today I think she has inlimited and uncountable fans. Just because she portrayed the character of  Heer so beautifully and with such Simplicity. Ofcourse her certain co-star helped her a lot...😆

Anyways, AG proved to be one of the finest actress. And today we the members of AG FC feels proud to be her fans. But among all such admirable fans there is one fan of AG's who is not only Insane for her (😆) but also a good human being and a hard working person too.

Well Its because of him, I took the liberty of constructing this FC, so I can really Thank him for what he has done for me, for this  AG FC and for other members and fans of this FC. The Fan of AG FC is none other than WAQAS.

Congratulations Waqas. For supporting and keep holding this FC, and giving your talent in form of siggys to this FC. Hope u all (AG Fans) will agree with me.

-Farru- thumbnail
Reserved and please Start Posting as the III FC will be closed soon... Thanx for showing all love and support to AG!!! Hope she have success in Life...

Thanx...

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much Farru.congrats 4 the 4th FC👏