Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devrad thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 dutta k sath toh bohut kuch kiya ja sakta hai... par suhagrat par bas wo hi kar k nakku kam chala legi...... baki thappad wappad bad mei......nakku shd not waste her time... chehra dikhao aur suhagrat manao..... dats all!!😉
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sikhachopra

😆 i thik babi is a scientist.ya phir pichle janam mein rahi hogi. 🤣 🤣 naku cried on each nd evry word dutta spoke bt her black makeup was constantly fixed 🤣 😕

She has the best water-proof makeup EVER... 😆 Somebody should patent this thing...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sikhachopra

so true 😆 .dutta is just too cute.He openly anounced outside"hamari suhagraat hai, hamein aagya dein"nd inside he asks her "kya karegi mere saath"?????? 🤣

For starters why not run her fingers thru his hair and say "so jaa munna warna khana nahin milega". 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: surfgal

great show but knowing colors and they way they drag the bad for months on end and tire the audience ( UTTARAN is a prime example ) similarly this serial will go that way ..colors was doing so god but decided to be a former Ekta ...even she has learnt , Ekta that you cannot keep dragginf serials with the bad

LTL cannto be like Uttaran...there hero married a churail while heroine married hero's brother. how embarrassing!
but here TaSha are soulmates...and dutat is acting like her psyco lover. i am lovin it!
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

LTL cannto be like Uttaran...there hero married a churail while heroine married hero's brother. how embarrassing!
but here TaSha are soulmates...and dutat is acting like her psyco lover. i am lovin it!

More importantly hero married heroine and not some one else which hardly happens in serials nowadays 😆Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aarathikb

More importantly hero married heroine and not some one else which hardly happens in serials nowadays 😆

@ Ksh: Yaar your enthusiasm over this whole Psychopathic Track is slightly worrying😆

@ Aarathi: Exactly! Usually the Hero and Heroine marry other people and only end up together when they're either old or dead😕 At least the CVs didn't give us a Dutta-Weds-Supriya-And-THEN-Falls-For-Naku😕 God that would have been awful! Shukar karo kay Dutta ki shaadi asli Heroine kay saath hoey!

Aisha xxx😉
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: thornewood9

@ Ksh: Yaar your enthusiasm over this whole Psychopathic Track is slightly worrying😆

@ Aarathi: Exactly! Usually the Hero and Heroine marry other people and only end up together when they're either old or dead😕 At least the CVs didn't give us a Dutta-Weds-Supriya-And-THEN-Falls-For-Naku😕 God that would have been awful! Shukar karo kay Dutta ki shaadi asli Heroine kay saath hoey!

Aisha xxx😉

Dutta is acting more and more psycho...and I dont mind it. In movies/serials the psycho is always a bad guy becuz he's after a woman who loves someone else. I have always wondered how would it be if the the woman too loves him back. Anyways we know that for Dutta this is temporary insanity...Dutta's wounds are raw and Kala has been rubbing salt over them.
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Dutta is acting more and more psycho...and I dont mind it. In movies/serials the psycho is always a bad guy becuz he's after a woman who loves someone else. I have always wondered how would it be if the the woman too loves him back. Anyways we know that for Dutta this is temporary insanity...Dutta's wounds are raw and Kala has been rubbing salt over them.

Ksh I don't think any of us minds it to be honest! This amount of feeling over NAKU😲😳 He wasn't even taken in by Supriya when she was trying to seduce him with her backless red sari🤢 And Kala seems to be jumping in without testing the water first again! She's lied to Dutta in front of EVERYONE. Baji may be against Naku at the moment but I doubt that he can lie to Dutta for too long. Plus there's Kishore who I'm sure will tell Dutta that Naku was kicked out. Then we have Baabi who won't stay quiet when her daughter is accused of running away. He might not listen to Baabi but you know. At least SOMEONE will say something!
I want Sethji to say something! Totally off topic but doesn't Sethji look a lot like Baji's son???

Aisha xxx😆
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ksh I don't think any of us minds it to be honest! This amount of feeling over NAKU😲😳He wasn't even taken in by Supriya when she was trying to seduce him with her backless red sari🤢And Kala seems to be jumping in without testing the water first again! She's lied to Dutta in front of EVERYONE. Baji may be against Naku at the moment but I doubt that he can lie to Dutta for too long. Plus there's Kishore who I'm sure will tell Dutta that Naku was kicked out. Then we have Baabi who won't stay quiet when her daughter is accused of running away. He might not listen to Baabi but you know. At least SOMEONE will say something! Totally off topic but doesn't Sethji look a lot like Baji's son???/DIV]
[DIV]I want Sethji to say something!

Aisha xxx😆

😆 really do u think so 😆
TheRager thumbnail

Ksh I don't think any of us minds it to be honest! This amount of feeling over NAKU😲😳 He wasn't even taken in by Supriya when she was trying to seduce him with her backless red sari🤢 And Kala seems to be jumping in without testing the water first again! She's lied to Dutta in front of EVERYONE. Baji may be against Naku at the moment but I doubt that he can lie to Dutta for too long. Plus there's Kishore who I'm sure will tell Dutta that Naku was kicked out. Then we have Baabi who won't stay quiet when her daughter is accused of running away. He might not listen to Baabi but you know. At least SOMEONE will say something!
I want Sethji to say something! Totally off topic but doesn't Sethji look a lot like Baji's son???

Aisha xxx😆

I really wonder what made her lie AGAIN...the truth might have been better. Naku is not even that far that Dutta cant find her unlike Supriya.
As for Sethji...ive always felt he's on his way to become Baji part 2.
And yes we all love this amount of strong feeling over Naku. Its like a balm to all those months of Supriya cra. Yesterday when he was remembering the whole shaadi thing most of his memories were centered around Naku...he hardly remembered Sups...this guy knows his priorities.