pragalbha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Lata's scene with Abha was really touching today. It is only a sister who can rejoice in her sister's happiness when her own life is in shambles.

And I am really glad that she finally got a couple of powerful dialogs! 👏 👏 👏 I really want her to get more footage and hopefully her life turns for better soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just today Lata was wonderful.
Too bad she has to go through all its misery but I think that soon it will have a happy end
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was a nice scene...I hope they expand lata's character and don't keep her for background like they do prakash...she has lots of potential...

ReadLo thumbnail
I fear that Lata and Prakash are only secondary player so das ghosts they rarely act but when the bottom is to have remarkable reply
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was wonderful to watch the love she has for Abha and Abha her. I too hope she finds happiness...now or later...with the right person--and Samarjeet is NOT that person.
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

It was wonderful to watch the love she has for Abha and Abha her. I too hope she finds happiness...now or later...with the right person--and Samarjeet is NOT that person.

Children Thakur them are loving and compassionate and it is quite understandable.
She found her happiness if the CV's do not remarry and his child will be his consolation prizeEdited by Pattinson6 - 13 years ago