18/05/2010 Written Update complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys the update will be up shortly πŸ˜ƒ

18th May Do Hanso Ka Joda Written Update

Part1

The epi starts of with the girls walking back when they see a woman crying badly as her husbands dead body is being taken away Preeti says what else bad can happen to her this could have happened to us also, she goes see thinking of this we got scared this is our dedication towards our husbands and we cant think of our life living without them even after all the fights somewhere in our heart we have loadz of love for them then she goes now tell me will you lot still say beside divorce isnt there any other solution for this problem (sorry guys but preeti annoys me she crys and crys even though the others do aswell she is just to much) Then Preeti spots a temple and she walks there and the other two follow her she looks at kanaji and says that in this darkness are you looking at the lighted up candles, sumi in the true meaning this is the do hanso ka joda which we used to hear a lot about from ma it is so simple staightforward, pure and the love kanaji had for radha rani no promises.

Part 2

She continues saying only love pure love his love was pure and it is still today so if you want to love then why not like them today one thing is clear in front of us that we all love our husbands a lot and care for them so this precious relationship of ours and new founded love how can we let it be destroyed in front of circumstances, what happened we cant change that but what shoudnt happen we can atleast try that with our full potentional. sumi goes no preeti one sided try cant save any relationship I agree that today if anything happened to rishi then i would have been hurt and even shattered but after all this happened going back to rishi preeti i am not radhaji and rishi is rishi he is not like kanaji and what he has done with me i can never forgive him(poor sumi dont blame her rishi has broke her faith and heart so many times) scene shifts to neeraj and ritu where ritu is showing neeraj set and asking him if it matches with her saree he goes yeah are you going to match it all today please get me a cup of tea, she goes you came to your true colours you just ate in delhi big restaurant and by not drinking home made tea your food isnt going to digest and if you wanted tea why didnt you say there as we spent a lot i woudnt refuse you for tea and i will make it in a while neeraj phone rings its amaji and she asks him how his studying is going she goes it prob wont be going well as you will be worried about your sister she hears ritu voice in the bg she asks has ritu reached there he goes yeah ma and ritu signals him to say no he goes no ma why amaji goes i thought i heard her voice and neeraj says ritu and amaji says she is gone to her house her brother had a bad accident he puts the phone away from him and says you lied to amaji and came here she goes what should i done i was rem you dear then he goes the phone again and says nothing amaji the tv was on and i turned it off

he asks about sajni health and amaji says she the same now our prayers can save her the doctors have given up hope she starts crying  neeraj tells her not to cry and says nothing will happen to her you pray to god day and night so kanaji will surely listen have faith he says i need to study so i will talk to you later and says bye. ritu says in true love everything is fair then she says sorry and phones amaji and says i have tried ringing from ages the phone woudnt go through how is sajni health now amaji goes its the same like you left she enquires about ritu brother who says his health is the same as soon as he gets well i will come back and anyways i am always worried about there how will sajni be how are you handling everything on your own and she goes you know amaji its been so many days i havnt spoken to him have you how is he she goes he fine look ritu whenever you find time do pray for your brother and my sajni to god she goes yeah i will amaji and says bye and puts the phone down and has a smile on her face she goes to neeraj shall we go and see a film he goes no i need to study she goes i want to watch a picture please lets go he goes ok she goes give me a minute i will wear my new saree and neeraj is in deep thoughts (ritu is really cunning even amaji coudnt suspect anything )

Part 3

Scene shifts to vinay house and suroj tells chachaji to sleep now he goes what about vinay and rishi she goes vinay has slept from ages and i wont let rishi go from here today by hearing about the fire news i was so scared this is kanaji hope that he saved mine and my daughters husbands (excuse me suroj vinay was also there what about radhika she just makes me 🀒) she continues saying if anything happeend to both of you what would happend to me and sumi i woudnt be able to stay alive and starts crying chachaji says you silly woman why are you worried nothing happend to us we are fine but have you told sumi inlaws that rishi is safe she goes from ages and he goes what about sumi give me the phone i will ring her she thinks that if he rings there then he will find out that sumi left home, she goes i have spoken to her you talk to her tomorow its really late now you go sleep i will come, rishi is putting on his shoes and is about to leave when suroj enters and says where are you going come on take rest he goes i need to go home she goes today you stay here and go home with sumi, he goes with sumi where is she did she came here suroj says maybe she went there to your house and her anger must have cooled down by now he goes she hasnt reached there till yet and now i dont care i have made a decision to give her divorce suroj is shocked  and says divorce he goes yes and is about to leave.

Part 4

she stops him and he goes i respect you thats why i am quite but till when I have tried to explain to her but she just dosnt listen to my problems and circumstances and now what can i do in this, she wants all the world luxries and hapiness but she cant sacrafise a bit she wants me to do what she wants i have to dance to her tunes all the time suroj goes thats her innocent and she not bad from the heart even you know this, look rishi give her some time and she will slowly understand that being a wife she has to walk behind you look i will explain to her he goes even you explain your daughter wont understand she is just made out of something different she goes no son dont bring the divorce thought ever in your brain your under my oath, if you leave sumi where will she go we wont be able to live with dignity in this city then she says I promise you i will explain to sumi and bring her to you and after today she will never say no to you and what you want she will do and folds her hand in front of him asking for one more chance, the scene shifts back to the temple and preeti says that when am i saying to forgive him i can understand that when your near ones hurt you the pain dosnt go away easily, but you see sumi one day rishiji will surly reprent on what he has done is his weakness and its the fault of circumstances he has never seen whats it like to be poor so he has lost the understanding to recognise between right and wrong you give him one chance sumi if not to win your heart but ammend his mistakes you can do that atleast , radhika says that after all what rishiji did and he can get another chance then vinay fault isnt anything preeti goes your saying write bhabhi if you stick with brother then one day he will have the strenght and courage to face chachaji and chachiji after ma your the only one who can be with him, when our own has lost his way we tell him off if he still dosnt listen then we take all our strenght to bring him back on right path even when they are angry because then we only see there well being at the end they understand marriage realtionship after all is about caring for one another when the talk comes about this then how does the society come in between now take a promise whatever happens no matter what anybody says we have to save our marriage by not being quite and bearing injustice but by time and love

with faith the relationship will grow stronger she smiles and turns towars kanaji and says like them all three of them pray and it ends there

Precap: amaji sees preeti in sajni room and taunts her saying god knows where you have came so late from now touching my daughter ( the video only showed half and the other video didnt have any voice 😭so if anyone knws tell me will add it on )

it was an ok epi I wonder how they will stand up for themselves now and what will preeti say to amaji she said she wont bear injustice πŸ˜•
was wondering where sajni went and they show her again ritu is plain evil 😑 no words for her

sorry for delay as i was finishing an assignment for uni off and sorry for typo mistakes

dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waycool thumbnail
thanks for the update.....preeti is annoying me alot too. she will be mouthy tomorrow then she will be back to crying again in record time due to the old fart🀒. πŸ˜†. the ups and downs of stupid serials.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ rads is the eldest bahu/daughter in law and she has no mouth with sumi and preeti???? boring crap. sumi is right. divorce is needed for her spawn also the same for rads.Edited by waycool - 13 years ago
Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks ji...

So waiting for Radhika to SLAP someone and I want it to be Vinay then the OLD farts all the same time.
Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

GIrl I love ur updates so detailed. Sorry it has to be for these boring tracks. Rock on.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the well detailed update.
sawani3 thumbnail
Thanks.

Preeti is stupid & naive. Sumi should give Rshi another chance for what.......sell her off like he tried to earlier.

May be Radhika can by standing firm but not Sumi.