Comic Relief: Happiness & Vanishing Act

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
dont know about you all but im still trying to recover from all the things Dutta said to and about Naku today....i mean...he straight up called her a chudail 😲...the term we used for Sups...ussne Naku ko woh bana diya...nahin nahin nahin...aaisa nahin chalega....bilkul nahin chalega...😭...haye...Dutta Bhao is back...but...*sigh*...Dutta Bhao is back... (i know my crazy creatives know what i mean πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ...but..me being me...my crazy mind...caught some comedy...or at least made it up...so here we go...

Happiness & Vanishing Act
the entire first chunk of the episode was just Dutta yelling...torturing...cursing...and threatening Naku..left right and center 😭...kya kuch nahin kaha Dutta ne...he choked her and all that...*sigh*...not something we TaSha fans what to see...anyway...as Dutta left...Naku fell to the floor in tears...when the camera zoomed in on her...i swear to you...she had the slightest smile on her face...that is when i cracked up 🀣 in my mind she is thinking..."Eh, whats a little yelling...a few cross words...akhir mein...main Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Patil hoon...yay for me"...🀣 Naku is probably throwing a little celebration in her head...and im sure we are all there...🀣...

then when we saw the show of the downstairs...not a single sole...not one person was there (i didnt see Naku's family until later) ...all the guests were 1. either stuffing their faces after a month long upvas...or 2. khake...ghaar jake soh gaya hoga...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ the only people there were his useless bodyguards who looked maha upset...lagta hai kissi ne un dono ko khaana nahin diya...bhuka hai bechare 🀣...they looked so pathetic with their guns....

but omg omg...😲😲😲 Sundar had lines!! 😲😲😲 expressions ke saath saath usse lines bhi diya hai CV's ne...😲 why...how could they take such a risk!? woh toh main nahin jaanti...but...i have to say...he tried very had to deliver those lines...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....uska toh biwi ke samne muh kholne ki himmat nahin...issi liyeh Kishore aur Baji ke samen aapne dil ka bhadas khol raha hai πŸ˜›...but yay for Kishore to support Naku...Baji sun!! do something...get your jasoosi hat and do something!!!

ok guys...im off to lunch with my brother...will be back to read and reply to your comments...try not to have too much fun without me

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

tnx 4 CR Jaz...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...me 2 cnt get over all the things Dutta said 2 Naku..2day either......poor Naku she jus keeps on sayng she dint do anything...but Gadha jus keeps asking her wat day/tym she started this chal...😭...i was lyk 😲 wen he called her a churail...😭...poor Naku...Dutta really is bk 2 his previous self n is as mad n bad as ever...but @ tyms i felt lyk crying 4 him 2...😭...i mean he's cute lil face was all sad n all......

Naku smilling...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...mayb she is mann hi maan mein celerbrating...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...even if she did hav2 listen 2 a few harsh words here n there...
the guests really did run 4 it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...poor buggers...cnt blame em 4 not wanting 2 stick around any longer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

iss dhuniya mein sabse kaam chor BG dutta ke paas hi honge na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...they only do stuff wen he screams n shouts orders @ them...warna...they
jus standing around doin nothing...πŸ€’πŸ˜†...

i knw Sudarshan speakin = total...😲😲...i mean thats prob the most he eva got 2 speak...n even then Kishore cussed him a lil...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
speakin of Baji...any1 notice that funny noise he made...jus b4 Suds started spittin his rubbish about Naku...i had 2 lyk rewind it c again...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
on a more sane note...Baji shud jus keep away 4 suds n his mouthful of rubbish n spend more tym wiv Kishore...as he's c'in sense...n will prob manage 2 make Baji do the same...
tnx again 4 CR Jaz...awesum work...πŸ˜³πŸ‘...
Edited by jani-yeh - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jazzie y didn't u mention Dutta saying to Naku "Kya karegi tu mere saath "
When dutta said this ,,,
in my mind i waz saying ,,Hum hain na Naku ko ideas dene k liye ...
☺️🀣
nazia.icycool thumbnail

amazing CR jaz....nakku ki smile ko to mein ne ghaur nahin kiya but yes..BG's par toh mujhe bhi hasi aarahi thi...i loved ganpath as well...he did a very good job..

sudarshan ke to aaj darshan karne padenge..he was striving to act!!!.but he did a good job!!!tum ne sahi kaha CV's ne bohot bada risk uthaya us ko heavy dialogues dekar..πŸ˜ƒ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Jazzie y didn't u mention Dutta saying to Naku "Kya karegi tu mere saath "
When dutta said this ,,,
in my mind i waz saying ,,Hum hain na Naku ko ideas dene k liye ...
☺️🀣

🀣 that is too hilarious 🀣....my mind was still thinking about all the stuff he said to her 😭😭😭....but omg...for real...hum hai naa!? kya kya tips doon...hmmm....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰................................................πŸ˜›

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail
@ icy: lol...ganpat was funny too...when he told Babi..."main hoon naa"...i was like 🀣🀣🀣🀣thats too funny...you support her...ya right! but i didnt have to wait...within seconds aapne aukad pe aagaye ...thinking about fridge and bada kamra and all that...

JAZ

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

🀣 that is too hilarious 🀣....my mind was still thinking about all the stuff he said to her 😭😭😭....but omg...for real...hum hai naa!? kya kya tips doon...hmmm....πŸ˜‰................................................πŸ˜›

JAZ

Ye socho k kya kya nahi dein ...
Dutta ki to khair nahi .....!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aaj dutta ko jo karna hai wo kar le.kal to hamari naku ki baari aaegi.na khana milega,na baat karegi aur couch par sona padega.dutta manate rah jaoge 🀣
jnawaz thumbnail
@ shabz: 🀣🀣🀣 "dutta ki kher nahin"...🀣🀣🀣 sounds like hum aur naku milke uska band bajayenge....oops...correction...aab toh band bajane ka haq sirf Naku ka hai πŸ˜‰

@ sikha: i cant wait for Naku sherni to tell him off...when the truth comes out...she better take some of her gussa out on him!! πŸ˜ƒ

JAZ

Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ shabz: 🀣🀣🀣 "dutta ki kher nahin"...🀣🀣🀣 sounds like hum aur naku milke uska band bajayenge....oops...correction...aab toh band bajane ka haq sirf Naku ka hai πŸ˜‰

JAZ

Dutta ki band to bajh hi jayegi ....abhi thoda uske dhaharne do ,,,sher hai ,,,
baad to mein to bheegi billi hi banega ..!
🀣