And the award goes to..

OnlySarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
COLORS TV for showing FOR THE VERY first time..

A man getting raped! And showing the whole thing.
OMG.. thank godness i dont contribute to the TRP of this program. They have reached a limit in showing Tapasya's eagerness to getting laid.

Dont know if this will be any violation of rules. Sorry in advance. Had to let it out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky666 thumbnail
tapu is the worst charcyer i have ever seen.dont know why they are projecting her so much?
OnlySarun thumbnail

I dont see anything good abt that character.. atleast if there was one good thing, ok i understand. Baby taps being good doesnt count. right//

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
vaishu dear.. this show has turned into an adult ratted show now.. we cant watch it with our family... i never knew that making a physical relation with someone can be such a big issue .. every day she tries some new trick on veer..and its really disgusting now..as they are selling their product by adding too much masala in that...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dis show must end if all such sick things r to b shown........
it has crossed all the limits of decency and totally ruined taps as a character in the show................
shivani9 thumbnail
hey i have something 2 say..mainey dekhaa hai aal ka episode besharam Veer + ********* veer.. was touching her hand in anticipation and ?????? very rightly Evil taps threw a glass of water on his face...abd shattered the glas son the floor....looks like he is getting a taste of his own medicine....
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Veer a loser lost in the hands of evil tapasya...... shamelss character..he couldnt have been the lead of this story ....
shivani9 thumbnail
Mainey yeh galti...indian idol ke links upload key intezzar karte huvey dekha hai....😳😳...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love ur post,  it's always a win win situation for Tap water 😡
OnlySarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani109

Mainey yeh galti...indian idol ke links upload key intezzar karte huvey dekha hai....😳😳...

uska intezar karo lekin uttaran math dekho.

I have realized that today. I fwd n watch and even that disgusted me. I knew she was going to give back everything she got. A glass of water is not as bad as what she got!! eh what says?