Boring episode today

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Dutta keeps asking Nakku why and when she did all this and N explains, but D doesnt understand her
Babi and her husband and Nakku's brother sulk, thinking what will happen in future...
sudarshan, baji and kishore discuss....kishore says that N must have not done all this..Aai saheb is crying, Kala comes and talks to her...(i did not listen to their conversation as it is too boring)
precap - kala drags N outside the room...N is just sitting and D is sleepng on the bed...
K says that how could she even thnk she would be the bahu of this house...
 so boring and more boring tortures on the way.... :(
Edited by Prateeksh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!

Please refrain from providing full updates about the show. It undermines the efforts of the regular updaters. You're welcome to discuss the show in parts but just avoid posting a short update of sorts. Thanks! 😊

Fivr
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx gal...u saved me from watching it....as it is, I am now loosing interest....I am sure they will show the tortures too in a boring way in future.....1 torture will be dragged for a week or so.....they can make the totrtures also interestign for viewers like they do in other serials, but knowing the CVs of LTL, I am sure, they wuldnt do tht......🤢
thanks.cld nt watch today's epi.sounds boring.
iwantitall thumbnail
Hi,

Kindly do not post updates on the episode, long or short, since this way the efforts of the written updaters go to waste, and they put in alot of effort to provide a decent enough update for us.

Thank You.
Topic Closed.