18th May Written Update- Sudha on Abeers side - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone,

After Abher are married I would love to see Abeer explaining to the Mathur's who Omi really is and how lucky they are not to have him as a son in law. He should also explain them that if Omi a known college gunda would become their son in law no one would hold bittan's hand in marriage. No girl would look at Ankur because his brother in law is Omi bhayya. Kul thinks he can keep taking bribes from Omi, but he would ruin his own son's life and career because of Omi. This should open Mathur's eyes and Brij and Mridula should heartfully and tearfully bless Abher. Also one really tight slap from Brij to Kul would be a cherry on the cake!

I think Abeer should also borrow some money from Sudha. I mean she can say this money I have brought from my own house it's not vakil sab's money.

Also will this go the DIL way ? Maybe Abeer having an accident with Omi Sasura or something and Leher coming to ask for help from VP or Mathurs ? But please dont do that because we have already seen that in DIL! Only thing is here the roles are reversed.... middle class girl rich boy... 😃

Also, Shadab said hamare babuji pyar ke dushman hai. Who will Abher crash with after marriage ? Where will they stay ? I hope Shadab / Gaurav's parents dont say get out, no staying here. That will be troublesome. But am sure Abeer miya will manage something.

Is anyone going to be axed ? Hearing this rumour in other threads ?

Shripal.
Edited by sdd1981 - 13 years ago