Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrinalbharatram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
did anyone noticed tat Lehar was tryin to show sumthin to abeer ...i guess it was his name on her mehndi

nd i think tat lehar must hav taken abeers name in her mind while prayin nt tat jerk omi'sEdited by mrinalbharatram - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks shripal for clearing my question even before i posted it!!!  I was going to ask if they showed leher thinking of abeer when the pandit asked her to think of her would be hubby.. they should have shown her remembering him.. that would have been perfect.. i forgot which one, but in one of those interview links, they say leher has Abber's name inked in mehendi.. wow, will that be true??!! it would be super!!

as someone said, tomorrow we might be lucky if we get to see anything more after Abeer barging in.. I did not know that BB will also be tied up?? is that so? if then, will he marry by force??
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, yet to watch the episode, Loved your quick update Wida, Superb!

And Shripal's happy too, kya baat hai....must be a good episode then ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ Just kidding, just kidding๐Ÿ˜†
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks wida! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Omi's smirk and Kulcha's glee were out in full form today.๐Ÿ˜ก

Let them have their moments, not long before Lalla comes in now. Then we'll see whose smirk and smile are intact. ๐Ÿ˜‰

It was a quiet-ish episode today  - they are gearing up for the heavy-duty stuff on Thursday/next week I guess...

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
wida
thanks for such a quick and detailed update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Shripal
yes I totally agree with you daddy COOL is now daddy FOOL๐Ÿ˜ก
 yeh C se F ka safar was not good but anyway he did it.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
he indeed should have found out about omi's family and other details. or at least lehar should have made the point or bittan ankur some one should have spoken up. ANkur is one statue brother.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
when I was reading update I did think that laher said abeer's name as her future hubby in her heart ( seems that was not shown)
Tomorrow will be hungaama and abeer trying to stop the weddding๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Thursday OMi ke chamche Vs Abeer ke sena๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
may be at the end we will se that winner miyaa declares that he will take his trophy aka laher means will marry him.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
Finally as you said we all attend AbHer's wedding reception on Monday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prettywoman

thanks shripal for clearing my question even before i posted it!!! I was going to ask if they showed leher thinking of abeer when the pandit asked her to think of her would be hubby.. they should have shown her remembering him.. that would have been perfect.. i forgot which one, but in one of those interview links, they say leher has Abber's name inked in mehendi.. wow, will that be true??!! it would be super!!

as someone said, tomorrow we might be lucky if we get to see anything more after Abeer barging in.. I did not know that BB will also be tied up?? is that so? if then, will he marry by force??

I agree, They missed that portion I think... Was she trying to show his name on the mehendi or was she trying to say that she thought of him while Chachi was tying that thread and while she was praying???

sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: regularinfo

Wow, yet to watch the episode, Loved your quick update Wida, Superb!

And Shripal's happy too, kya baat hai....must be a good episode then ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ Just kidding, just kidding๐Ÿ˜†

@Neel, I am very happy seeing Abeer and Sudha!!! But I am very sad seeing Kulcha Omi and Daddy Fool!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Noorii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam.

@Wida-thanks for the update.

Another gr8 Abeer-sudha scene today.Was feeling so sorry for Leher she looked so lifeless๐Ÿ˜ญOmi was there today with that irritating smirk on his face ,really waiting for Abeer to wipe the smirk of his face๐Ÿ˜ก

thanks wida for d update
I swear just hated that look on Omi's face ๐Ÿ˜ก ...
but was not expecting all this from daddy cool..sab aankhein band kar k tamasha dekh rahein hain..na Omi k maa baap se mile hain na unhein pata hai k woh kis family se belong karta hai bas shaadi karwane chal pade...
really they aren't doing good wid leher..but I know 2 3 din ke baat hai phir toh khushiyan he khushiyan.. ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by kmh25th - 13 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdd1981

@Neel, I am very happy seeing Abeer and Sudha!!! But I am very sad seeing Kulcha Omi and Daddy Fool!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wait Shripal, I'll watch the episode and then join you!
Kul chacha and Omi chaachi ka tho band bajne wali hai...no worries Abeer hai na...But what to do with Daddy fool, yeh to bechara ullu hai!
What Shripal, nothing on Leher?Tongue
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kmh25th

thanks wida for d update
I swear just hated that look on Omi's face ๐Ÿ˜ก ...
but was not expecting all this from daddy cool..sab aankhein band kar k tamasha dekh rahein hain..na Omi k maa baap se mile hain na unhein pata hai k woh kis family se belong karta hai bas shaadi karwane chal pade...
really they aren't doing good wid leher..but I know 2 3 din ke baat hai phir toh khushiyan he khushiyan.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Like someone said Daddy cool has turned into daddy fool๐ŸคขBTW did u notice the huge fair and lovely add that popped from nowhere๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I got so confused while watching the epi thinking beech mein yeh add kidhar se aagaya๐Ÿ˜†