Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~Salekh Love Stories~ Home Alone (pg 34) part 5&6 - Page 3

hahaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@yanks
ok I will go ahead I post my shower scene, but it's not sooo good.

Yeah I think the best thing will be a link with a warning... Ppl who want to read it will and those who don't will not

Ok I cannot wait to read ur story... Will read it whn my mom isn't asking me why I am smiling so much while looking at my phone lol.

Yay!! I really want to write the hickey story... But like u I hve finals in 2 weeks and I am basically just finishing all my final projects and papers for my classes, do I will write them when I get summer break.

Anyways... Sadhna in Victoria secret??? ROTFL!!! Maybe you can say that Alekh bought her the lingerie when he went on a business trip to America. Or something for easy access is a silk robe with a lace trim. Oh la la

Man I really want to read the Sadhana SR lol
I will read and review your story in a bit ok...
And will post my story later on today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hahaz

@yanks

Ok I cannot wait to read ur story... Will read it whn my mom isn't asking me why I am smiling so much while looking at my phone lol.

Yay!! I really want to write the hickey story... But like u I hve finals in 2 weeks and I am basically just finishing all my final projects and papers for my classes, do I will write them when I get summer break.

Anyways... Sadhna in Victoria secret??? ROTFL!!! Maybe you can say that Alekh bought her the lingerie when he went on a business trip to America. Or something for easy access is a silk robe with a lace trim. Oh la la

Man I really want to read the Sadhana SR lol
I will read and review your story in a bit ok...
And will post my story later on today.

@ bold- LMAO! My roommate is giving me funny looks right now and wondering why I'm smiling at my laptop probably.. 😆😳

Silk robe sounds hot but I don't know...I think I'm gonna have to google nightwear and find something appropriate for Sadhna...AND for Alekh because I doubt he wants her to dress up like a grandmother at night...

I know the SR is...very...it's pushing the limits for me...even though compared to most of the Twilight/HP fics out there it is nothing...no body parts are actually mentioned lol! But I think you're gonna like it...☺️

Go ahead and take your time with my story. 😃
hahaz thumbnail
Lol we are both pagal for Salekh thats why we smile like mad people... Lol

Anyways be careful when u google nightwear... U never know what the pics will be... Lol

Anyways I think our stories will be considered PG compared to the HP/twlight Ffs... Those are crazy!!! Lol
hahaz thumbnail
This scene is from the POV of both Sadhana and Alekh...its a little naughty, so Salekh fans enjoy!!

Rated: PG-13+

Scene: Salekh bedroom

Alekh is sitting on the bed typing furiously on his laptop. He has been working non-stop in order to complete this project ahead of time. He wants to prove to himself that he was capable of taking the reins from his father and managing the whole Rajvanch Empire.

Meanwhile, Sadhana who had just finished her shower, steps out of the bathroom in a simple purple sari. She watches her husband working diligently on his laptop and smiles thinking of how much he has accomplished. She walks over to the mirror, which is right next to where her husband is working, and begins to dry her hair.

Alekh sees his wife step out of the bathroom, dressed in his favorite color. He feels her tender gaze on him, and he pretends to work by typing gibberish on his laptop. He thinks to himself, "Focus Alekh, focus, you need to finish this project. Come on, look at the papers, not at your smoking hot wife." Alekh's mind however, was a battleground. One side wanted to focus and finish the project, and the other wanted nothing more than to feast on his ravishing wife. Once again, his practical side asked him to focus, but how can he concentrate on work, when the most beautiful thing that god has created was standing right before him?

Alekh made up his mind to focus on the project, but his romantic side controlled his eyes since he couldn't help but stare at his wife. He notices that her hair is still dripping wet from her shower, and each droplet that falls to the floor is driving him crazy. His eyes then strayed to her lips, and he sees that her lips are slightly parted as she continues to rub her hair dry. Alekh begins swaying back and forth, hypnotized by his wife. He thinks to himself "How can the simple action of Sadhana drying her hair, elicit such a response? I will never allow her to dry her hair in front of anyone now, this will only be my treat. "

Alekh is suddenly broken out of his trace, as Sadhana flips her hair and the remaining water droplets in her hair, find their new home on his face. It was almost as if the water droplets gave Alekh the push he needed. He slowly moves his laptop aside and rises up from the bed with his target in sight.

Sadhana sees her husband creep slowly from behind her. She thinks to herself "Maybe he didn't realize there is a mirror right in front of me and I can see exactly what he is doing. He really does become silly when his mind is on a romantic mission." Sadhana feels her husband's body pressed against her back. Even though this has become a textbook move in Alekh's book of passionate actions, it always takes Sadhana's breath away.

Alekh with his rugged body pressed against his wife's delicate one, sees that she is enjoying his presence because her eyes are closed and her neck is slightly tilted, almost as if it were an invitation. "Who am I to refuse an invitation?" Alekh thinks to himself. He continues to caress her shoulders and he slowly moves his lips on the tender flesh of her neck. With a deep inhale, the traces of the lavender soap she recently used fill his nose, and intoxicates him further.

As Alekh continues to nibble on her neck, Sadhana begins her usual protest "Alekhji, what if someone comes into our room and sees us like this". Alekh in his habitual approach to placate his wife, says "Sadhana no one will come into our room now, it's almost 12:00 o clock at night. And so what if they see us like this, you are my wife, and it's perfectly natural". Sadhana satisfied with the customary answer lets her husband continue.

Alekh runs through his book of actions in his mind, and decides that enough is enough. He needs her now, so it's time to go in for the kill. It's time to attack her delicate waist. Alekh slowly traces his fingertips along her body and tickles her waist playfully. He feels her stomach contact with his touch as she lets out a deep moan. Alekh turns his wife around, so she faces him. Her eyes are still closed because of his pleasurable touch. However, Alekh removes his hands from her body and just steps back, away from her. Sadhana, who feels the absence of his touch, opens her eyes and sees her husband just looking at her with a small smile etched upon his face.

Sadhana: Alekhji…what happened?

Alekh sensing her concern, steps forward again, and stares deeply into her questioning eyes.

Alekh: Sadhana, how can I be so lucky? How can God give all the happiness in the world to just one person? I found my best friend, my soul mate, and my lover all in one person. Everyday, I fall more and more in love with you. My life began when you entered it, I started living when I got your love, and I see no future without you.

Sadhana: Alekhji….

Alkeh: Sadhana, please don't say anything. Just promise me that you will never leave me alone.

Sadhana (in a whisper): I promise…

Alekh content with her answer focuses back on his mission. He takes his wife's hand and leads her to their bed. He kisses her forehead, her nose, and finally her delicious lips. Alekh quite smug about his romantic feat thinks "I am the king of romance, my Sadhana can never resist my moves"

However, Alekh didn't know what a master planner his own wife is. Sadhana smiles inwardly as she thinks to herself "So my plan worked…I knew my wet hair and my purple sari couldn't keep him away. My protests were simply to make him think that tonight was his idea. My husband may be the king of romance, but he doesn't know that I am the ace."

Please Read and review... It would mean alot for me
also I know Sadhana is a little out of character, but oh well
yanks28 thumbnail
Hahaz- I have to be honest and blunt...my...mouth was watering reading that☺️...and MY GOD DO GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE OR WHAT?!?!?!? In my Salekh desperation story, Sadhna also wears a purple sari...that's for two reasons... 1- purple is my favorite color 2- Sadhna looks gorgeous in purple...

I liked a few things in particular:

1- "Who am I to refuse an invitation?" Honestly that's Alekh right there! He doesn't even need an invitation these days...but if he gets one...I think he'd go bonkers..🤪

2- He feels her stomach contact with his touch as she lets out a deep moan. ----THAT WAS HOT. I think I blushed when I read that.  ☺️

I loved it! Hahaz your writing has improved since the first fic you posted. Keep it up and never be shy in posting something you have written. They are a treat to read and I look forward to reading more in the future. 😍
hahaz thumbnail
Lol thanks soooo much... Fanfiction is NOT my forte, but Salekh inspire me lol. I am more of a journalistic writer since I was editor of my high school newspaper and a section editor of my high school yearbook... So my writin is honed towards writing like that.

I choose purple cause it's my fav color too!!! Lol

Thanks so much for reviewing it!!!
yanks28 thumbnail

Lol thanks soooo much... Fanfiction is NOT my forte, but Salekh inspire me lol. I am more of a journalistic writer since I was editor of my high school newspaper and a section editor of my high school yearbook... So my writin is honed towards writing like that.

I choose purple cause it's my fav color too!!! Lol

Thanks so much for reviewing it!!!

I'm an English major but I wanna be a sports journalist! 😃 Purple is your fav color too? OMG! I loveee it...every shade of it.

No problem about the reviews. So glad to see some Salekhians on here as mad as me...and I cannot wait until you read my FF!

PS- I finished the SR one, and added finishing touches to it...I gave them a morning after scene...😉 I'll post it tomorrow!
hahaz thumbnail
@yanks' story!!

Amazing story yaar!!! I was blushing throughout...
Stuff I loved:
1. Sadhna wakes up on Alekh's arm... Uff so cute how she wants to kiss him but is scared he will wake up
2. Seduction didn't work on him... Wow he is actually controlling himself
3. Dude I actually thought he would let the towel drop!!! I know dirty thoughts lol
4: " It's really all your own fault. If you weren't so gorgeous, I wouldn't be so helpless. If you weren't such a temptress, I wouldn't be so tempted." awesome line... Killed me
5. Memorable night 😉

Lol awesome story... I could picture it completly.. Especially Alekh shirtless lol. Sorry it took me so long to review it, I got really busy yesterday.

Need to read ur other ones... Did u uploead them to fanfiction.net?
yanks28 thumbnail

@yanks' story!!

Amazing story yaar!!! I was blushing throughout...
Stuff I loved:
1. Sadhna wakes up on Alekh's arm... Uff so cute how she wants to kiss him but is scared he will wake up
2. Seduction didn't work on him... Wow he is actually controlling himself
3. Dude I actually thought he would let the towel drop!!! I know dirty thoughts lol
4: " It's really all your own fault. If you weren't so gorgeous, I wouldn't be so helpless. If you weren't such a temptress, I wouldn't be so tempted." awesome line... Killed me
5. Memorable night 😉

Lol awesome story... I could picture it completly.. Especially Alekh shirtless lol. Sorry it took me so long to review it, I got really busy yesterday.

Need to read ur other ones... Did u uploead them to fanfiction.net?

Thank you yayyyyyyyyy!!! I'm really happy you liked it...did your mom see your blushing? 😆

1- Yes I love the element of them sleeping while holding each other, or her sleeping on his arm...honestly I never quiet understood why even in the past, Salekh didn't SLEEP together...it's ok if they didn't get physical...but why couldn't they sleep on the same best? She was his "dost"...she lived in the same room as him...might as well sleep on the same bed.

2- Yeah I don't know what's funnier here...the fact that Alekh actually controlled himself or the fact that Sadhna tries to seduce him...lol

3- Well Alekh really did want to let it drop...but he had mercy on his poor little lamb...she was about to pass out...hehe...😉😆

4- Yeah I revised that line twice...it was one of my favorite lines too...it sounded so sexy.☺️

5- yeah speaking of memorable nights...I finished the SR FF. 😃

I'm glad you could picture it...shirtless Alekh was the best part for me...hahahah...I'm bad.

No I haven't put the other two on FF yet...you tell me which one you want first, the Sadhna desperation one...or the Salekh SR one...the SR one DEFFOOOO FOR SURE needs a warning...but again...everything is handled tastefully but it is VERY suggestive and provocative...

yanks28 thumbnail
Wow anybody home? *hears an echo*...guess it's just me...

Anyway HAHAZ🤗..and all those who might be slightly interested...I'm gonna post my Salekh suhaag raat Fan Fic on Fanfiction.net soon... it's in 3 parts...

WARNING.
IT'S MATURE MATERIAL...I leave no doubts about what is happening between those two...it's basically what happens AFTER In Lamhon Ke Daman mein ends....also, it happens inside a house...It's not X-rated and I dealt with it as tastefully as possible..but again...read only if you want to read it...it is a mature fic...the end is very sweet and emotional...and I gave them a morning after scene...and a nice conversation about their journey together...

So here's chapter 1....enjoy and REVIEW.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5997037/1/Salekh_Suhaag_Raat_Sadhnas_POV