17/05/2010 Written update complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys the written update will be up shortly 😃

17th May Written Update

Part 1

Starts of with 3 girls sitting near the pond and sumi says to preeti I know what you are thinking and preeti goes your thinking the same radhika asks what is it someone tell her please, sumi goes nothing bhabhi old memorys then she remembers preeti mum telling them that when you have lost against time and circumstances in our hearts we also feel the pain but the sensible thing to do is take things slowly and let that time pass and wait for circumstances to change and slowly everything seems alright. Back to present radhika says maji thoughts were great and her thinking had influence on everyone that till she was here everyone listened to her. but today her thoughts have no meaning no one has respect for her thinking and you know today if we run her thinking in front of everyone people will laugh and make fun of us do you know why because we dont have that thing in us what maji had sumi goes you said the right thing bhabhi to talk like aunty you have to be like aunty and this is not an easy task. scene shifts to delhi neeraj is looking through some files when ritu enters with the grocerys and says i have came and your still studying he goes yes but didnt you go to the temple.

Part 2

He goes in your temple do you find these things she goes in my temple mall in the form of parshad you get these things, look I have bought a new shirt for you come on try and lets see how it looks on you. He goes not now ritu dont disturb me i need to study she makes a face he goes dear she goes yeah you do your studying if tomorow you get less marks you will put the blame on me that i didnt let you study she takes out bed sheet and goes near the bed and neeraj thinks to himself what is she doing he asks her and she goes arnt you intrested in studying now he goes with you around I cant concetrate on anything else and he goes the way you are decorating the room it looks like you want to stay here forever she goes thats my intention why dont you want this  she starts talking out other things she bought neeraj says to himself this is getting to much boss something needs to be done ritu asks him that do you want me to stay with you or not. he goes what are you saying dear i always want you to stay with me she goes i knew that .neeraj again thinks to himself saying oh god if she really stays here then my studying will be done i am defo going to fail this yr he goes no somehow i need to get her ticket and send her back and ritu goes what did you say and he goes nothing she goes if you didnt say anything then you must be thinking of something. he goes i was thinking that your decorating the room so good and bringing me new shirts she goes i dont know neeraj sometimes you think of soemthing else and say something else he goes if i answer this after studying before going sleep will it do she goes yeah and goes to get him some tea and neeraj thinks to himself saying its confirmed now that madam can not only hear but read my thoughts i have to put a silencer to my thoughts or someday something will happen by god  

the scnene shifts to rishi telling ravinder that please listen to me you cant do this to me, he goes i havnt done anything till yet rishi raichand give me my money back then i wont do anything maybe ok maybe but i cant promise you rishi goes ravinder ji i want to return your money asap but what can i do he goes how soon i want my money back right now and once my loss is covered matters finsihed rishi goes where shall i bring the money from now please give me little time i will return it asap they get interupted by the man speaking on stage rishi continues saying try and understand when ravinder stops him and points to the stage the man tells them all to sit down so they can begin vinay chachaji is also there and the man starts talking names of the succesfull business mans SK turns up there aswell he meets vinay and sits down scene shifts back to three girls sumi says enough preeti we wont argue on this matter furthur what things you are saying is only for talks and what we have decided we will do that when we have found out our husbands dont have self respect to protect our mang then whats the point to put sindoor of there name all of us will go tomorow morning and file a divorce against our husbnads is that ok bhabhi she says yes preeti is shocked all of a sudden people come running to get water and preeti asks one of the man what happend he goes the occasion that is talking place in vrindavan there is a fire there all three are shocked and sumi says fire he goes there is to much fire as there was a short circit

Part 3

They reach the spot there is fire everywhere people are running and talking dead bodys then they see a woman crying near her husbands body saying look my mehndi colour hasnt even gone yet she crys bitterl, then they show another woman saying now who support shall i live with i will never fight with you never she crys bitterly all three girls are crying then radhika says vinay and goes searching for him sumi says rishi and goes looking for him preeti starts running aswell they show the 3 girls running at different directions searching for there husbands preeti stops and she sees some glasses and picks them they are like sk glasses she has fb of him putting them on and is shocked

Part 4

Sumi and Radhika come near preeti and radhika starts crying saying i cant find him anywhere she goes Sk and sumi looks at the glasses and says this is bro in law and then they see a man pass by and radhika stops him and asks have you seen the man who had these glasses on he goes yes they just took him on the stretcher she goes where he goes to the dead house for identification after hearing this preeti is about to faint and sumi and radhika goes take care of yourself and she has blurred vision and she sees sk helping people out shes sees him and he sees her she starts walking towards him when sumi and radhika says where are you going she continues walking and hugs sk and starts crying the other 2 see this then preeti starts crying saying are you alright he goes nothing happened to me i am completly fine but what are you doing here are you alright she continues crying he goes look preetiji nothing happened to me you stop crying radhika and sumi run up to him and radhika says have you seen vinay is he alright i cant find him anywhere and sumi goes i cant see rishi either, he goes dont worry rishi is safe so is vinay and chachaji and by gods grace before the burning thing fell they were taken out of here the girls pray he goes rishi and vinay have taken chachaji home you also dont stay here and go preeti goes you he goes i will stay here look maybe i can help someone but you lot dont stay here there is things fallen and burnt wires there is danger here so dont stay come on go before leaving preeti says look after yourself he goes go and turns to leave she is still crying epi ends

Precap: Preeti says in this darkness are you looking up at the lighted up idol sumi then she goes in true meaning this was the do hanso ka joda so simple and pure for kanji radha rani prem now all of you take a kasam that no matter what anyone says we have to save our marriage by not being quite and bearing injustice but calmly

Sorry for the delay and any typo or mistakes i have made
I liked todays epi good thing preeti is talking senese in the precap atleast they will stand up for themselves once then bear the injustice

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update.