Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaV

i would hang myself , if anything about this show makes sense ....ROFl.................. and esp ydays hottest pairs Rolling eyes romance

Jaya why everyday's precap only shows Veer and Tappu's romantic acyions ??😕

Last friday's precap showed Tappu trying to rape Veer when they could hv very well showed VanCha's kitchen romantic scene which was much better than the other one...again yesterday's precap was all about VeeYa😕..So the channel is promoting VeeYa romance becuase of some external pressure by these actors kya ??😉😕..even Rohit seemed a bit unhappy with the storyline for the first time😕..on FB he replied that "Its not in my hands to do anything with the story..I perform whatever I m asked to do"😕...earlier he never gave such reply..so it says it all I guess😕
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we are familiar with the answer Jo, yet we cant help but ask ourselves and others why ?? why only their romance Jo, since ages the episode always ends on taps face even after having some nice moments in following episode .......... so we have our answer which stares right at us ............. welll vancha romance would atleast make sense but not veeya . iam so sorry for rohit , such atalented person , his talent is being wasted , he better look for some other show which is gud ......... even a gud cameo would gicve him a break
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the story seems to concentrate more on veer-taps relationship and to promote their chemistry ..
the show starts with taps face and ends with her only ..
vancha romance is shown in public for taps convenience ...as she will be more jealous ...
and torture veer more ...
and iccha-taps dont seem to have any interaction at all -- 😆
i think the serial and storyline will be much better if the cv's and production house belive in themselves and throw nan-rash out of the serial ...and follow their original storyline 😆
Edited by vijaya_ls - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

we are familiar with the answer Jo, yet we cant help but ask ourselves and others why ?? why only their romance Jo, since ages the episode always ends on taps face even after having some nice moments in following episode .......... so we have our answer which stares right at us ............. welll vancha romance would atleast make sense but not veeya . iam so sorry for rohit , such atalented person , his talent is being wasted , he better look for some other show which is gud ......... even a gud cameo would gicve him a break

Not just Rohit but even Tina needs to look for some other good show now...These days Ichha's character is just reduced to being the good bahu who is making Kachori in the kitchen..thats it😕😆..whereas Rashmi gets to perform difference shades in her character..sometimes happy...sometimes sad..sometimes jealous....her role at the moment has lot more to offer than Tina's role because the script is going that way.....

Its unfortunate but Rash is dominating the whole serial and I can now say that mayb She only is the main lead of this show🤢
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

the story seems to concentrate more on veer-taps relationship and to promote their chemistry ..
the show starts with taps face and ends with her only ..
vancha romance is shown in public for taps convenience ...as she will be more jealous ...
and torture veer more ...
and iccha-taps dont seem to have any interaction at all -- 😆

Exactly...it seems as if VeeYa love track is going on and VanCha r just the catalyst here to unite VeeYa forever🤢...So the main heroine is reduced to a sidekick and the villain becomes the main lead😆😕

I don't remember any such serial where this has happened🤔

In Kayamath also we had Aayesha's character similar to Tappu..but they always focussed on Prachi's track rather than Neev and Aayesha story😆...no serial has ever highlighted the villain more than the heroine...Uttaran is first of its kind😆😆
TitansFan thumbnail
uttaran is one of a kind show , and rest nothing to say about its cast ......

Tina might quit know but shewont , instead of bothering and worring over her screen space if madam would atlest ask her role to be made some wat interesting , then its worth for her , else i wanted her to quit long back ........................

@vijaya , hon , face it , the team lacks guts to accept simple fact that taps end is not going to end uttaran , and they clearly lack guts to change their nanshi ., wonder why they takesuch crap from a person who came to lime light in their show by their grace ....................
jyoti06 thumbnail
Actually succees has gone to their heads..Rashmi in her interview is saying "After all I m one of the most popular faces of tv today"..this very statement talks about her so called arrogence..she feels that the serial is running because of her...So in short she needs a reality check which only CVs can give her by reducing her tack..😆..but alas its not happening as even the CVs r in her favour for some reason..mayb because Nandi is in her support and poor Rohit-Tina hv no such PR skills
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Exactly...it seems as if VeeYa love track is going on and VanCha r just the catalyst here to unite VeeYa forever🤢...So the main heroine is reduced to a sidekick and the villain becomes the main lead😆😕

I don't remember any such serial where this has happened🤔

In Kayamath also we had Aayesha's character similar to Tappu..but they always focussed on Prachi's track rather than Neev and Aayesha story😆...no serial has ever highlighted the villain more than the heroine...Uttaran is first of its kind😆😆
[/QUOTE

yes i agree, this serial has shifted focus from ichcha to tapu, where once it was ichcha & veer now it shud have been iccha, vansh n veer but it is mainly tapu n veer ....... they have been showing ichcha n vansh's marriage as 4-5 days old ,this  has been going on n on for last 1&1/2mths......... now they want to get veer & taps together so they r trying to build the non existent chemistry between them and veer looked almost ready to get it over with.... cv pls move the story ahead if u dont want to loose the viewership.......

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the arrogance of taps very well reflects in her character and facial expressions ....
and the cv's desperately need to give in a reality check ....
TitansFan thumbnail
thats wat JO, team lacks guts and some thing surely is happening btw production house and rash . else no one can dare to behave like she does ................. she and a popular face , ya right , why not ask hee to visit this forum once , puri akad utar jayegi ..............