Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont think he would be in kurta , he is attending the wedding as usual in his regualr attire ,
TitansFan thumbnail
but lovely how would she caz trouble for khanak , may be they show tashu suddenly blaming khanak saying its all her fault , but it wont make sense , earlier tashu supported and asked shan to feel khaanks pain to understand khanak
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilindiangurl13

im dying to see shantanu in a wedding kurta.... OMG he'll look sooo SEXY..... 😍

oye! don't get my hopes up high. 🤣🤣

I'm dying to see Shaan and Khanak's wedding! more than that actually..I'm just waiting to see what Shaan's reaction is going to be when he finds out he has to marry Khanak.😲
isomers thumbnail
I feel kind of left out of the conversation cuz I haven't watched the episode yet..so i have no idea what you guys are saying.

I'm gonna go watch it and then come back. 😃
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

but lovely how would she caz trouble for khanak , may be they show tashu suddenly blaming khanak saying its all her fault , but it wont make sense , earlier tashu supported and asked shan to feel khaanks pain to understand khanak

in hindi serial world it does not take long and any logic. See Khanak has to have a villian in her life. Otherwise how will the track move ahead... 😆 Hetal toh gayi.. toh naya koi toh hona chahiye na...

I think Natasha is going to turn negative. She will first blame herself for forcing Shan to understand khanak and then blame Khanak for stealing shan from her. I am hoping that it does not go this way.. But you never know.. lets see

lovely thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

oye! don't get my hopes up high. 🤣🤣

I'm dying to see Shaan and Khanak's wedding! more than that actually..I'm just waiting to see what Shaan's reaction is going to be when he finds out he has to marry Khanak.😲

same here.. more than the marriage I am waiting to see his reaction.
lovely thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

i dont think he would be in kurta , he is attending the wedding as usual in his regualr attire ,

but he has to change Jaya. HE cannot marry her in his regular outfit. When the panchayat tells him that you have to marry Khanak they will force him to change also. 😆 So hopefully we will see him in kurta.
isomers thumbnail

I liked the scene between Kanku fui and Shaan. It was very genuine, not forced or anything. 😊 Someone seems to take a liking to our dear soon to be dulha. 😆 It's nice though..when Mulji ditches everyone..atleast she won't blame Shaan for all this.

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

I feel kind of left out of the conversation cuz I haven't watched the episode yet..so i have no idea what you guys are saying.

I'm gonna go watch it and then come back. 😃

you feel left out anyways since your a little confused kinda person 😉  😆 😆
TitansFan thumbnail
LOl, ya true , shows ka koi barosa nahin ..................... khanak got many villians at Shatanus place , shans mom , Kushboo, shans bro ..... everyone ............. even shan might be for intial days ...............

tashu might blame her , its easy to say and hard to follow rule applies here , easy to say feel he pain , hard to actually face it . ..... but still i dont want them to ruin her role ..........

Even iam excited to see our bindas guy trying to handle this situation ..............
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago