Video:-- Deepika 'Chivas Cannes' press conference

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Parties-and-Events/mDgZhj3/3/Deepika-At-Chivas-Cannes-Press-Conference.html

I think she is looking SOOO much prettier in the video than she did in the pics. She is wearing that white long thingy she wore. Lol. Yeah, that one.....I really think shes looking Soo beautiful in the video.

Really like her answers.....About going to have a good time, experiencing to be what a big film festival is like, about watching cinema from all around....being presentable, representing the country etc. etc.

And seriously, she's looking really nice. Much better than in the pics. <--- IMO. (v.imp to write that :P)

I love O Girl playing in the video 😆 Random :P

Hope its not posted before. Checked very few pages cuz of slow internet 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh and yeah, some words on Chemistry and scripts. Liked those answers too. <3 Deepika! Andd her smile and laughter....sweet! 😳
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The plus point is that Deepika answers question even teh controversial ones with a smile and a tight answer. Which is going to make her go a long way.

She has changed in her itneraction with media. After her break up or not break up but I feel that she has learned a lot wit hehr years with Ranbir. Sh eis mature and knwos that CAREER is the most important thing adn she needs to be successful to have successful relationship in teh field that she is....